51 minutes ago, Shadowess said:

OH!! that's cool imma check em out

Also their male counterpart from the show is UNB with dudes from Hotshot, A.C.E., U-KISS and ji hansolĀ :drool:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Freohr Datia said:

the bbmas? it starts at 8pm est (idr if louisville is eastern or central) on nbc, I believe, but vlive and uhhhhhhh I think naver maybe?? are allegedly going to record/stream the event as well

and they're performing fake love

WOW IT'S AT A TIME I CAN REASONABLY WATCH WOOOOOO

1 hour ago, Roxas said:

YO ANPANMAN IS SO FUCKING LIT

dude yes it's definitely my favourite from the album

anpanman panman panmaaaaan

6 minutes ago, seventeen said:

dude yes it's definitely my favourite from the album

anpanman panman panmaaaaan

the instrumental is basically just a more lit version of stir fry by migos and i LIVE FOR IT

1 hour ago, Hashuni Mei said:

Bts reuniting with the morning mess is the reunion we needed

Ā 

sweet jimin was laughing so much

YES THAT MADE ME SO HAPPY

I'm so happy the members remembered them, and you could definitely tell how much jimin still loved them

Ā 

and man rm was so happy to see zach sang again, I feel like those two would get along so well and have so many deep, thoughtful conversations together weeeeeeee

7 minutes ago, seventeen said:

WOW IT'S AT A TIME I CAN REASONABLY WATCH WOOOOOO

YAAAAAAY

hoshi entered the vlive chat yesterday to talk to carats and kcarats were talking about how expensive tickets were and how hard they were to get and hoshi was like ā€œlmao i can go to the concert without tickets and iĀ even see seventeen every dayā€ and left

anyway congrats on his performances during king of masked singer!! heā€™s known as the groupā€™s choreographer and main dancer but honestly heā€™s the third or fourth best singer in the group and iā€™m glad he could show that. i didnā€™t watch his stages yet but apparently before he took his mask off winnerā€™s seungyoon observed that his stances and movements were like a dancerā€™s. accurate

10 minutes ago, seventeen said:

anyway congrats on his performances during king of masked singer!! heā€™s known as the groupā€™s choreographer and main dancer but honestly heā€™s the third or fourth best singer in the group and iā€™m glad he could show that.

ā€œAs we have 13 members, my part is only about three to five seconds. I was really happy to be able to sing like this, and I was also happy to hear lots of great comments from my seniors here.ā€

oof

I'm howling for an anpanman mv

"So Bang PD nim decided not to go to BBMA this time but staying in Korea working on MV editing. Yes, he said MV! Sounds like another MV is coming soon. Airplane 2 or Anpanman? Either one will be dope!"

can someone come and collect jin i'm seri-

BangPD: Is it fun? (being @ the bbmas)

Seokjin: Because Iā€™m handsome, itā€™s fun

BangPD: So it wouldnā€™t be fun if I went 態 Its good that Iā€™m in korea editing a MV