congrats to (g)-idle, i love la ta ta a whole lot and i've liked soyeon since p101

but i can't believe black dress didn't win clc anything either ;_; they're great i hope they succeed soon

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, seventeen said:

u just paste the link and then click "paste as plain text" or w/e on the grey bar thingy that pops up and it automatically embeds

omg thanks

yes np mei

Dd2Xp-OUQAAYnKL.jpg

1st look just released seventeen’s photoshoot with their self-designed t-shirts and ofc i want joshuas but i can’t help but love the stupidity of chinaline’s shirts too

Dd2YV80U8AA2woY.jpgDd2YOshVMAEwdAX.jpgDd2YWAQU0AA8JLI.jpg

shoutout to vernon’s shirt too

Dd2drGyV4AAuQwb.jpg

On 5/23/2018 at 4:23 AM, seventeen said:

yes np mei

Dd2Xp-OUQAAYnKL.jpg

1st look just released seventeen’s photoshoot with their self-designed t-shirts and ofc i want joshuas but i can’t help but love the stupidity of chinaline’s shirts too

Dd2YV80U8AA2woY.jpgDd2YOshVMAEwdAX.jpgDd2YWAQU0AA8JLI.jpg

shoutout to vernon’s shirt too

Dd2drGyV4AAuQwb.jpg

why are they all so good looking its unfair

Spoiler

also wig

i could honestly go on for hours how much i love loona and their constant variety in concepts, i think that’s why they’ve managed to gain so many (mostly int though) fans even in predebut phase.

this song is gonna be a bop. tbh i don’t know anything about grimes but im sure this will be great

they’re all so pretty, truly pristin Visual

roa is especially gorgeous though omggg

Edited by seventeen
stan joshua

even if ur not a high pls take the time to listen to this. honestly at first i was a bit disappointed that neither sungyeon or yehana would be included in this unit but now i’m so excited. rena’s and jieqiong’s voices <3

i like jose but this comment deserves some serious side eye. And this coming from a mature fan. nonono

Ok y’all feeling real brave admitting you skip some songs from Tear. In the words of Jungkook, “adios middle school”.

Edited by Hashuni Mei
if it's a joke it's a poor one

i wouldn't say anything if it was just one tweet but to go on for several tweets about not skipping songs like pls control yourself >>
in the words of the children i work with "brO THAT'S MEGA CRINGE"

Edited by Hashuni Mei

this could have been really good but then vernon showed up

i rly like this video bc even w/o subs it’s kinda everything you’d expect from team rocket?? joshua yelling english that no one asked for, vernon being completely unable to do anything,

didn't know i needed to see joshua and vernon wall climb 

idt this makes sense but seeing that was a necessary change of pace for me and i'm glad for it

Edited by Hashuni Mei

3 hours ago, seventeen said:

71_D4_EF83-0068-47_DE-_B6_FD-326_FDFD7_C

ok but can we talk about sm male artist lightsticks versus female artist lightsticks ????? the favouritism is real

what the FUCK

12 minutes ago, seventeen said:

i can’t believe kris said that he “met the right people at the wrong time in korea” my ot12 heart

tumblr_inline_nq5l4nFZKW1s518gt_500.gif

omg what link me

38 minutes ago, Hashuni Mei said:

didn't know i needed to see joshua and vernon wall climb 

idt this makes sense but seeing that was a necessary change of pace for me and i'm glad for it

same i only clicked for joshuas adorable smile on the thumbnail but seeing vernon fall was very satisfying

34 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

omg what link me

go to the second photo for the translation ;;;

rant, sry

> makes a joke about armys not skipping songs on Tear

> people react negatively

> "it's not my fault you can't take a joke lOl bYE"

usually i agree with jose but this is just pathetic. is it so hard to tell ur followers you meant it as a joke, that wasn't very good to begin with, instead of shutting them down for not getting it in the first place. if enough people reacted negatively to get ur attention then something about the "joke" is not adding up. especially when crazy stans exist who practically worship anything their idols do like wth how is everyone supposed to understand where u're coming from right away. yes, because ur followers on twitter are supposed to know immediately where u stand at all times. and since i'm on the topic, i wish people with huge followings wouldn't use their platform to call out others over petty things. "how about you go love urself like bts and spread love!!!!!!!!!" u're one to talk dumb dumb 

/in short any huge fandom will have toxicity that can sap joy out of being in the fandom 

Edited by Hashuni Mei