i saw this while in the car and cried how can he be so sweet ;;;; joshua ur the amazing one i love u, im sorry i had no taste and couldn’t support seventeen from the very beginning but i hope u can stay happy for years to come

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ima lose all my files just becuase i messed with firevault to get dumb origin to wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooopooooooooooork

on a plus now armys know what has been bringing yoongi down lately

omg yoongi bby feel better

don't hurt ur body over this comeback, even tho this comeback is super fresh, ur health is worth more

Spoiler

My skin is clear, my grades have went up, my crops are growing and my wig has been snatched. LOONA really knows how to fuck a man up.

bts got no. 1 album on the Billboard 200 chart with Love Yourself: Tear

honestly i could care less about that chart but it is a big deal to many musicians and since it makes them happy i am happy for them so woo

8 hours ago, seventeen said:

YES I WATCHED IT AS SOON AS I WOKE UP

NE MEOTDAERO GET IT GET IT I LOVED EUNWOO AND ROA AT THE BRIDGE

OH ME TOO

THEY REALLY KILLED IT I LOVE NAYOUNG'S RAP AHHH

i feel so lucky to be able to call joshua hong my ultimate bias like wow such an amazing kind stupid man exists and i know of his existence

Spoiler

joshua seems like he isn’t someone who relishes in being in the public eye like hoshi (he rarely speaks up during variety shows unless he’s specifically called upon for comment + he doesn’t really have many individual activities) and despite his love for music his life definitely doesn’t revolve around it like woozi’s (he has the fewest composition/lyric-writing credits in the group + he mentioned in svt club that out of the group he values life over work the most—in a past interview, he was also the only member to choose love over work + while he’s a good dancer and a competent vocalist, he excels in neither and doesn’t seem to have the fierce drive to improve like, for example, taemin or luna) so i feel that if he had not streetcasted OR if he had stayed a trainee for any longer than two years OR seventeen tv had not existed and he had lived the trainee life without the constant reassurance that there were some fans waiting on him then he would have left pledis to go back to a normal life. that’s so wild to me like i could have missed out on a completely wonderful person who’s helped me emotionally through tough times and has just been a lovely and significant part of my life in general i

Edited by seventeen
stan joshua

snatched

actually this wasn’t what i expected. loona 1/3 had a mature-ish, elegant vibe, odd eye circle had a more fresh and modern appeal but honestly yyxy delivering a more youthful cutesy vibe in this song surprised me especially because their solo songs were all quite sophisticated in a way.

despite that i actually loved it??? grimes’ speaking at the start was a little creepy and it def reminded me of gee (the guy who produced gee, e-tribe, also worked on this song) also had very very very vibes and i appreciate that

tbh i wasn’t sure of the title name. ‘love4eva’ sounded kinda tacky but the song itself is really nice and i’m glad

overall impressed, spotify takes 8 decades to upload music if it’s not by a super popular artist so ill wait till tomorrow for it to be released

i listened to the bsides on youtube and they were so good, esp frozen

Edited by glxcie