• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Y'all, I'm still waiting for that BTS world game.  I hadn't really been following BTS, so I'm glad I haven't had to wait since they announced it in February, but still...

They've delayed it to the 2nd half of the year, without explanation from Netmarble.  I saw some ppl say online that it's going to drop sometime btwn August-October (which also happens to be when BTS is on tour) but idk.  I'm afraid they're going to push it to 2019 or something, which doesn't really make much sense to me since they shot everything for the game so long ago? Given the popularity of BTS and how much work and money has already been invested into that partnership, and the relationship btwn the two CEOs, I highly doubt this game will be cancelled.

EDIT: Korean media are now saying that it'll be released in the fourth quarter October-December *sigh* On the bright side, the game is confirmed to be out this year (they wouldn't delay it 3 times, would they? Would they?).  So...pre-registration should start in September, maybe? It seems so far away...

Edited by mewyeon

Spoiler

DjXNAr1XcAE4RM1.jpg

*Screams in Orbit*

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! They are debuting next week holy shit I am not physically able to handle all this!

On 7/29/2018 at 10:53 AM, mewyeon said:

Y'all, I'm still waiting for that BTS world game.  I hadn't really been following BTS, so I'm glad I haven't had to wait since they announced it in February, but still...

They've delayed it to the 2nd half of the year, without explanation from Netmarble.  I saw some ppl say online that it's going to drop sometime btwn August-October (which also happens to be when BTS is on tour) but idk.  I'm afraid they're going to push it to 2019 or something, which doesn't really make much sense to me since they shot everything for the game so long ago? Given the popularity of BTS and how much work and money has already been invested into that partnership, and the relationship btwn the two CEOs, I highly doubt this game will be cancelled.

EDIT: Korean media are now saying that it'll be released in the fourth quarter October-December *sigh* On the bright side, the game is confirmed to be out this year (they wouldn't delay it 3 times, would they? Would they?).  So...pre-registration should start in September, maybe? It seems so far away...

oh nice I sometimes keep forgetting that exists

that game intimidates me though I don't know how well I'd handle them talking "to me" I feel like I'd get flustered from that kind of thing. But at the same time why do I feel like it'll come out so corny except for them it'd probably just come out charming and adorable

whenever that finally releases, I will probably die

On 7/30/2018 at 10:19 AM, Freohr Datia said:

oh nice I sometimes keep forgetting that exists

that game intimidates me though I don't know how well I'd handle them talking "to me" I feel like I'd get flustered from that kind of thing. But at the same time why do I feel like it'll come out so corny except for them it'd probably just come out charming and adorable

whenever that finally releases, I will probably die

GURL I HAVEN'T TALKED TO YOU IN LIKE 2387429384729838 YEARS HOW YOU BEEN??!!

*ahem* Yes, I completely agree with you! Take One Company is actually producing the game, Netmarble is just distributing.  If you look at TOC's past product, it was an idol dating sim with a B1A4 member, so I'm really curious as to how they'll handle this.  Don't think they'll dare go that far, especially with it being a management simulator.  Obvs the game is going to pander to almost every fangirl fantasy we have anyway, but I'm not complaining <3

8 hours ago, mewyeon said:

GURL I HAVEN'T TALKED TO YOU IN LIKE 2387429384729838 YEARS HOW YOU BEEN??!!

*ahem* Yes, I completely agree with you! Take One Company is actually producing the game, Netmarble is just distributing.  If you look at TOC's past product, it was an idol dating sim with a B1A4 member, so I'm really curious as to how they'll handle this.  Don't think they'll dare go that far, especially with it being a management simulator.  Obvs the game is going to pander to almost every fangirl fantasy we have anyway, but I'm not complaining <3

YEAH IT'S BEEN SO LONG

I've been doing great though! I don't know how much there is to talk about, but yeah I've been doing just fine. How've you been doing??

Yeah that definitely wouldn't be sending a great message if it's like "you manage them.... and will also get to date them" but I still wouldn't be entirely surprised if they end up doing that because they'd want to hook fangirls

But well it's just a simulator anyway so it shouldn't matter too much... I think?

8 hours ago, Freohr Datia said:

YEAH IT'S BEEN SO LONG

I've been doing great though! I don't know how much there is to talk about, but yeah I've been doing just fine. How've you been doing??

Yeah that definitely wouldn't be sending a great message if it's like "you manage them.... and will also get to date them" but I still wouldn't be entirely surprised if they end up doing that because they'd want to hook fangirls

But well it's just a simulator anyway so it shouldn't matter too much... I think?

I'LL PM YOU.

I think they're going to heavily toe the line, just without explicitly crossing it.  Implying it not-so-subtly, maybe.  Did you watch Bangtan Over Flowers? Maybe it'll be something like that at most, I think! The wait is slowly killing me inside...not a good time when I'm about to start school and need to study like 5 hours a day on top of classes.  I think this game is going to drain my soul.

1 hour ago, mewyeon said:

I'LL PM YOU.

I think they're going to heavily toe the line, just without explicitly crossing it.  Implying it not-so-subtly, maybe.  Did you watch Bangtan Over Flowers? Maybe it'll be something like that at most, I think! The wait is slowly killing me inside...not a good time when I'm about to start school and need to study like 5 hours a day on top of classes.  I think this game is going to drain my soul.

OKAY

bangtan over flowers is exactly what I start to think of when I imagine this upcoming game ^o^

wow that's really rude of that game though, it needs to stop letting its own release get put off!

1 hour ago, Freohr Datia said:

OKAY

bangtan over flowers is exactly what I start to think of when I imagine this upcoming game ^o^

wow that's really rude of that game though, it needs to stop letting its own release get put off!

IF THEY DO THAT FOR REAL I'M-

It's rude af.  I've heard conflicting things about whether or not you will raise a single artist, or the group as a whole.  I think it might be raising one at a time, but you have to raise everyone? That'd make for a long game, but I guess it depends on how long the cinematic narrative is going to be.  From the video calls, it looks like most of them are one-on-one, which leads me to think it's single raising at a time, but idk...

What do you think the gameplay might be like? Or what does gameplay in a cinematic game mean? Stat-raising mini games, maybe?