• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 hours ago, Honeypie said:

speaking of being ready your concert date is coming up, isn't it

i hope you're ready for that too

YEAH

A WEEK FROM TODAY

so excited, and we get to meet a couple other canadians we know in person too (and are stopping in indiana on the way back home to meet somebody else!)

21 hours ago, Freohr Datia said:

YEAH

A WEEK FROM TODAY

so excited, and we get to meet a couple other canadians we know in person too (and are stopping in indiana on the way back home to meet somebody else!)

bro that's great!

ticket prices have gone down on stubhub but idk if i should wait just a bit longer. there are these seats on level one that are MIGHTY tempting but idk i'm scared of missing a better deal. i'm also scared of missing the tickets altogether. ;_____;

i'm also also scared that even if i buy i'll not get the tickets in time because the seller is releasing them the day of the concert and i really want them in my hands ahead of time because of anxiety and all that. i could just go for these other seats that are closer to the stage but the cost is major hefty. maybe i could ask my friend if she is willing to help me out a little bit to cover the costs ;____; aaaa freeee the prospects of going is making me so tense

Edited by Honeypie