certified vmon trash

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MAP OF THE SOUL: PERSONA - FIRST IMPRESSIONS
*done before getting a full sense of the lyrics

Intro: Persona - I love RM.

Boy With Luv - Okay I def do not LOOOVE this title track but I love the choreography (or a least what we've seen of it at this point). It's a lighthearted, appreciative song for ARMYs and I totally get that. Yoongi's voice slays me. Tae's visuals slays me. Jungkook's cuteness slays me. I could say more for each member but I'm lazy. Halsey's voice fits well with this tune. I'm anticipating the rest of tracks more. And I have a knew found appreciation for Hobi's verse.

Mikrokosmos - I like how it starts. UMMMMM????? This slaps so far?????? I LOVE J-HOPE'S VERSE. The chorus is okay. Wasn't the direction I was expecting. Why does this feel like a song that would play while you're running by a pier that is lined with stringed lights.... at night. Random imagery? I know.
NEVERMIND THIS WHOLE SONG SLAPS I'M HERE FOR I-- oh damn we hit the nanananas. 7/10

Make It Right - Before we get to the listening, this is the song that Ed Sheeran provided the melody for. That man is super talented so I have high expectations...
YEEEAAAAAH MY FAV SONG SO FAAAAAAR. I'M HAPPY WITH THIS. IT'S SO GROOVY~ Jimin's voice is perfect in this song.

HOME - "I'm exhausted man. I just wanna go home." Me too. Makes me feel like I'm walking through a dimly lit alley with graffiti all across the walls and I'm stomping the pavement. Damn the lalalalas. I'm screaming in a good way. Everything is done in a good way lol.

Jamais Vu - Slow it down, my dudes. REMEEEEEDY. The way Jungkook says remedy is one of the reasons why I love his voice so much. OOOOOOO OKAY DROP THAT BEAT FOR HOBI. This might be my second fav song.

Dionysus - twt says this one is a smasher. THIS ONE IS A SMASHER ALREADY WHAT THE HECK??? I like the beat. YOOOOOOOOOOO
OKAY BUT WHY DOES IT MAKE ME FEEL LIKE A PROTAGONIST. LIKE THIS WOULD BE THE THEME SONG OF A MAIN CHARACTER IN BAD ASS ANIME I'M DYING. SCRATCH WHAT I MIGHT HAVE SAID BEFORE THIS IS MY FAVOURITE SONG ON MAP OF THE SOUL: PERSONA Y'ALL DID IT RIGHT WITH THIS ONE "ARE YOU READY TO GET HYPED UP??""" WHAT ARE YOU SAYING NAMJOON I HAVE BEEN HYPED UP I'M TRYING TO CALM MYSELF DOWN BUT THIS IS SO GOOD LIKE WHY DOES THE DEEP VOICE IN THE BACKGROUNF SOUNF DOS GOOFD  AAKDMklnwgwjgaioj3jp0i24-9JOIEFJGJ35lrkbmnoib3j50hj24ipj5h ok the song is done now phew

and so is this first impressions phew x2

Edited by Stargirl

ike and I both woke up a half hour earlier than usual because I told him "BTS MV RELEASED OVERNIGHT" so we both had to watch it and just like you it woke us up completely (although being awake after getting some sleep is at least still better than being awake before falling asleep ;u;)

the song is CUTE and the mv was CUTE and I am excited to hear the rest of the album

5 hours ago, Stargirl said:

Dionysus - twt says this one is a smasher. THIS ONE IS A SMASHER ALREADY WHAT THE HECK??? I like the beat. YOOOOOOOOOOO

OKAY BUT WHY DOES IT MAKE ME FEEL LIKE A PROTAGONIST. LIKE THIS WOULD BE THE THEME SONG OF A MAIN CHARACTER IN BAD ASS ANIME I'M DYING. 

• 2 weeks later...

BBMAs are TONIGHT!!!

i feel like i haven't properly expressed excitement over Halsey performing Boy with Luv with BTS

so

AAAAAAAAAAAAA