• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Y ' A L L  I LOVE RED VELVET AND OUT OF ALL THE COMEBACKS THIS NOVEMBER IM MOST EXCITED FOR THEIRS EVEN THOUGH I PREFER MONSTA X MUSICALLY AND SEVENTEEN ARTISTICALLY AND SUPER JUNIOR SENTIMENTALLY BECAUSE RED FLAVOUR WAS SUCH A GOOD SONG AND DID SO WELL AND IF THEY RELEASE ANOTHER AMAZING HIT AFTER THIS IT'D BE AMAZING FOR THEM AND THEIR FUTURE AND AHH I LOVE THEM

ANYWAY SEULGIS NEW HAIR

CHOPPY BANGS LOOK SO BAD NORMALLY (even irene looked eh in them and irene's one of the prettiest idols to me) BUT SEULGI SOMEHOW PULLS THEM OFF SO WELL especially with the ponytail

CAA3zCm.gif

ethereal tbh ;_;<3 also with this comeback seulgi is the third red velvet member to have had those tragic choppy bangs lol rip

Spoiler

d3efb1492b.png

joy06.jpg

but she looks the best yet

423R76o.gif

i found this gif while looking for irenes red flavour teasers and wow can i talk about yeris gorgeous smile i can't believe people say that she "brings down the visual quotient" in red velvet wtf

i really really love red velvet and i love all of the members more than each non-seunghee member of oh my girl but somehow i still consider oh my girl to be hands-down my ultimate girl group and idk i think that just shows how powerful seunghee is (also liar liar is such a good song AHH)

Seulgi really does pull that off wow

Maybe it's the face shape

idk how things like that work together but I almost feel like it works with her face

but also the ponytail works real great with it

1 hour ago, Hashuni Mei said:

damn like my ENTIRE toenail is ready to come off i didn't ask for this ;n;

oh god that's AWFUL

1 hour ago, Hashuni Mei said:

i also didn't ask to get sick
the pain is intensifying 

hey nice I'm sick too \o/

only really vaguely sick but it's also lasted for four days now and with the way my immune system's been these past years I usually get sick for a day then poof it's gone

also I overthink things when I only feel slightly sick because I wonder if it's just my mind playing tricks on me like I'm only expecting myself to be sick because "omg my throat feels slightly sore" and it makes me wonder if I really deserve to take things easy or not (especially since everyone else in this household gets much worse from the same sicknesses and so not only do I wonder if I'm tricking myself into feeling sick but I also don't feel like I deserve to take it easy when everyone else is doing so much worse in comparison to me)

although as of the third day I could tell for sure I was sick and it was not me tricking myself~ so now it's just.... me feeling slightly awful but not being confused about it

Edited by Freohr Datia

@Freohr Datia welcome to the sick club heh how sick are you 

but ya the first two days of sickness always hit me the hardest, unsurprisingly. and i tend to stay sicker longer than others 
i know for sure i got my cold from work. those kiddies don't know how to keep their germs to themselves rip me

feel better soon tho!
i spent most of today sleeping, drinking tea, and building in the sims. now im feeling a lot bettererer

Edited by Hashuni Mei

i watch one monkey video and suddenly my recommendations are flooded with them help

Edited by Hashuni Mei
how am i trying to learn korean when i haven't yet grasped english help