Wanted/Expected History Maps

Arthur97

So they've shown two maps from the new history mode (sort of), and I was wondering what maps you are expecting and/wanting to see. Personally, I can really only go on Awakening. I think 11 and 20 are fairly likely as well as maybe even 4 with "Marth" as the boss and maybe 6. 7 could be in to give Cordelia something to do, and 9 and maybe 10 could appear.

I Predict

FE11

Spoiler

Ch.0(1-4) 1% / Ch.x 2% /

Ch.1 99% / Ch.2 33% / Ch.3 45% / Ch.4 33% / Ch.5 75% / Ch.6 45% /

Ch.7 45% / Ch.8 18% / Ch.9 6% / Ch.10 68% / Ch.11 33% / Ch.12 45% /

Ch.13 7% / Ch.14 22% / Ch.15 33% / Ch.16 90% / Ch.17 75% /

Ch.18 22% / Ch.19 68% / Ch.20 95% / Ch.21 4% / Ch.22 90% /

Ch.23 95% / Ch.24 45% / Ch.25 99%

FE12(I hope... Though I think it's impossible)

Spoiler

Ch.6 (Where Norne killed Lang...)

Ch.20 (VS Emperor Hardin)

Edited by DaisyLencea

A short list of what I want:

Conquest C10- tres magnifique already! Now imagine it in real time! 

Conquest C24- Hinoka's aerial hordes!

Birthright C23 (aka Camilla's explosive alleyways)

Revelation... uh the Ryoma and Xander battle, also the Ryoma recruitment fight

FE1 C5 (Hardin's joining chapter)

FE1 C12 (Archanea Palace)

For Awakening... maybe C8?

I'd like it if they did history battles were they just plopped the FEW cast in the middle of a non-FEW PC games. Something like Rowan and Lianna randomly appearing in the middle of Scorched Sands from SS. But I'm very doubtful of this.

SD: Talys, The Ageless Palace, Jiol's map, Camus's map, Michalis's map, the Endgame

Awakening: The prologue, the boat chapter, Carrion Isle, some sandy Plegia map, Feroxi Arena, Walhart's castle siege

Fates: The path split, some assorted Revelations maps, who cares

I hope for some Tellius ones at least in a DLC pack. Riven Bridge would be a good one since it's used in both Tellius games. Kauku Caves for a lava type area. Maybe Nados Castle where Ike fought the BK in PoR, and the Guidance Tower area from RD too. Can't leave out the Greil Mercenaries' fort either. Gebal Castle, which is where Greil died, might also be good.

Edited by Anacybele

Oddly, the only one I can think of that nobody seems to have thought of is the Chapter where you recruit Cordelia in Awakening. And possibly Chapter 9 as well. Endgame chapters are among my expected because of how often Final Battles are done in other Warriors crossovers with History Missions.

8 minutes ago, Light Strategist said:

Oddly, the only one I can think of that nobody seems to have thought of is the Chapter where you recruit Cordelia in Awakening. And possibly Chapter 9 as well. Endgame chapters are among my expected because of how often Final Battles are done in other Warriors crossovers with History Missions.

Cordelia's chapter is 7. I mentioned it in the OP.

3 minutes ago, Light Strategist said:

Chapter 7 (Cordelia recruitment) and 9 were both requested in the OP. 

For Fates, I'm curious which of the three versions they'd focus on for History Mode, as there aren't many shared maps between them. I'd bet the Opera will show up as a map, even if it turns out Azura is unplayable. Maybe they'll have an HD version of the 3DS cutscene, I'm curious if they'll treat us to that in between dialogue sequences, since re-animating important moments from these game takes a lot of resources probably reserved for Story Mode. I already expected a full recreation of Fates Chapter 6 in the story mode, so it's hard to say whether they'd repeat it for History mode. Maybe the story mode retelling of games won't be as straightforward as I expect. It could be more like a remix of events than a remake.

I'll keep it simple and choose 2 wanted maps per game.

SD: CH12: Ageless Palace, CH17: Star and Savior (Altea Castle). Feeling like we'll be seeing Talys (CH1).

Awakening: Ch6: Forseer, Ch9: Emmeryn.

Fates: CQ-Ch25 Ryoma, BR-Ch16 Pleasure Palace.

44 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I hope for some Tellius ones at least in a DLC pack. Riven Bridge would be a good one since it's used in both Tellius games. Kauku Caves for a lava type area. Maybe Nados Castle where Ike fought the BK in PoR, and the Guidance Tower area from RD too. Can't leave out the Greil Mercenaries' fort either. Gable Castle, which is where Greil died, might also be good.

For Tellius my wanted maps would probably be...

PoR: Chapter 21: Without a King, Chapter 27: Moment of Fate.

RD: Part 1-Endgame; Daein, Arise!, Chapter 3-4: The General's Hand.

For Awakening, Chapters 9, 14, 16, and Endgame would all be really cool.

For Fates, Conquest 10, 20, and Endgame, Birthright 18, and Revelation 12 and 25. And either version of the opera house.

Edited by Anomalocaris

(I am really bad with chapter numbers and currently on mobile, so I'll just try to describe them)

For Tellius: taking Daein castle in PoR, and 3-Endgame from RD would be cool.

For Awakening I'd really like the battle in the rain and the final battle against Wallhart. (if he isn't playable).

For Fates: I am scared they'll throw Conquest Endgame at us (they already have the resources for it), that'd be heartbreaking. Chapters I want to see would be either of the Opera stages, and chapter 6 from Revelation perspective.

Hmm..I wonder if History Mode will be why they shown male Corrin aligned with Birthright and female Corrin aligned with Conquest. By which I mean I wonder if male Corrin will be used for Birthright maps and female with Conquest maps.

Though I honestly hope they just use fCorrin or let us choose which gender is used for Corrin and Robin.

With History mode, I believe this is the best way to bring villains into the game and eventually in the roster, via HW precedent. As such, I expect Ch20 (Camus), 22 (Michalis), 23 (Gharnef) for Shadow Dragon.

As of Awakening, the altar's already been shown, but the question is, is that Robin's dream in the beginning or the actual Ch23? Nevertheless, I expect Ch9/10/11 (gangrel), 18(Yen'fey), 19/20 (Walhart)

Fates is a tricky one, given that there's so much to choose from. I'll get back to that later, as I've a commute to class right now

Im expecting history chapters of both birthright and conquest where you fight ryoma or xander to be an option. where the mode objective is to find a way to open the door and fight the boss on the inside.

I kind of expect the History chapters for Fates to focus on the Hoshido and Norh invasion endgames, ignoring Revelations. They could just reuse the royal families as enemies, replacing the other officers with generic units, and the only npc villains really necessary would be Garon and maybe Iago who could just use generic sorcerer/warrior movesets. Adding Revelations would mean adding Anankos, who would need to be a completely unique enemy, alongside maybe the Hoshido parents. It could even be just Conquest, especially if Azura isn't playable, since her role there is much smaller, and it'd avoid the Dragon Garon issue too.

Although that chart associating Male Corrin with Hoshido even though he doesn't even appear in the story makes me think we'll get both.

Edited by NeonZ

For Awakening:

* Chapter 4: Two Falchions:  Arena Ferox is a memorable location, Chrom vs Marth was in all of the marketing, and it is the only Fire Emblem stage in Super Smash Bros to be based on an actual game.

* Chapters 9 and 10: Emmeryn and Renewal: I don't think you can have one without the other. Although I don't think "Please, spare my men" would be compadible with Dynasty Warriors gameplay

Chapter 11: Mad King Gangrel: The final battle against Gangrel

Chapter 18: Sibling Blades: The battle against Yen'Fey. 

Chapter 20: The Sword or the Knee: The battle against Walhart

Chapter 23: Invisible Ties: Already confirmed

Endgame Grima: Battling on a giant dragon's back! Plus, you can just use Robin as the boss.

On 9/7/2017 at 7:42 AM, Motendra said:

With History mode, I believe this is the best way to bring villains into the game and eventually in the roster, via HW precedent. As such, I expect Ch20 (Camus), 22 (Michalis), 23 (Gharnef) for Shadow Dragon.

As of Awakening, the altar's already been shown, but the question is, is that Robin's dream in the beginning or the actual Ch23? Nevertheless, I expect Ch9/10/11 (gangrel), 18(Yen'fey), 19/20 (Walhart)

Fates is a tricky one, given that there's so much to choose from. I'll get back to that later, as I've a commute to class right now

Really don't think Yen'fey's important enough to get a map. There's plenty more memorable maps from awakening to choose from, like chapter 4. People like that one, I guess.

Just now, Jonahtron said:

Really don't think Yen'fey's important enough to get a map. There's plenty more memorable maps from awakening to choose from, like chapter 4. People like that one, I guess.

Thing is, they seem to already emulate CH4 in the story

I suppose you're right about Yen'fey. That would also mean having to include Say'ri as well

On 9/6/2017 at 10:18 PM, DaisyLencea said:

I Predict

FE11

Reveal hidden contents

Ch.0(1-4) 1% / Ch.x 2% /

Ch.1 99% / Ch.2 33% / Ch.3 45% / Ch.4 33% / Ch.5 75% / Ch.6 45% /

Ch.7 45% / Ch.8 18% / Ch.9 6% / Ch.10 68% / Ch.11 33% / Ch.12 45% /

Ch.13 7% / Ch.14 22% / Ch.15 33% / Ch.16 90% / Ch.17 75% /

Ch.18 22% / Ch.19 68% / Ch.20 95% / Ch.21 4% / Ch.22 90% /

Ch.23 95% / Ch.24 45% / Ch.25 99%

FE12(I hope... Though I think it's impossible)

Reveal hidden contents

Ch.6 (Where Norne killed Lang...)

Ch.20 (VS Emperor Hardin)

I'm thinking FE 12 could be potential DLC. Since most of its cast is SD's cast with a few extra additions, it would be perfect for DLC content.

For Fates I am thinking it will split between Conquest, Birthright, and potentially Revelation.

Fates itself I can see chapters 5&6. Then for Conquest I can see Chapter 10, 22, 23, 24, 25. Not sure on Birthright since I haven't actually played it. Not sure on Rev either, no Chapter really stood out as far as importance goes.

I don't know much about Shadow Dragon, so I'm not going to comment on that, but here's what I hope for/expect:

Awakening:

• Chapter 06: Foreseer
  • Chapter 09: Emmeryn
  • Chapter 10: Renewal
  • Chapter 11: Mad King Gangrel
  • Chapter 16: Naga's Voice
  • Chapter 18: Sibling Blades
  • Chapter 19: The Conqueror and/or Chapter 20: The Sword or the Knee
  • Chapter 22: An Ill Presage
  • Endgame: Grima
  • Xenologue 24: Future Past 3
  • Xenologue 25: Apotheosis

Fates: 

• All Paths:
    • Chapter 5: Mother
    • Chapter 6: The Path is Yours
    • Xenologue 8: Hidden Truths 2
    • Xenologue 19: V: Endless Dawn
  • Birthright:
    • Chapter 12: Dark Reunion
    • Chapter 13: Another Hope
    • Chapter 18: Leo
    • Chapter 23: Camilla
    • Chapter 26: Xander
    • Chapter 27: King Garon and/or Endgame: Dawn Breaks
  • Conquest:
    • Chapter 10: Unhappy Reunion
    • Chapter 12: Bitter Intrigue
    • Chapter 13: Uprising
    • Chapter 22: Sakura
    • Chapter 23: Possessed
    • Chapter 24: Hinoka
    • Chapter 25: Ryoma
    • Chapter 27: The Empty King
    • Endgame: Night Breaks Through
  • Revelation:
    • Chapter 12: Frozen Sea
    • Chapter 13: A Lost Peace
    • Chapter 15: Rainbow Sage
    • Chapter 16: White Flames and/or Chapter 17: Black Flames
    • Chapter 22: Memories and/or Chapter 23: Arete Undone
    • Chapter 24: Days Lost
    • Chapter 25: Blades Drawn
    • Chapter 26: The Vallite King
    • Chapter 27: Hear my Cry and/or Endgame: Anankos
Edited by Luankachu
Screwed up the formatting for spoiler tags. Again...

I know that this probably won't happen, but I really want that one Ballista map from Shadow Dragon. Don't know why, but I found it to be one of the most memorable maps from that game.

The final map of Shadow Dragon also needs to be in this game. Its probably the best final map in the series.