BlazeKing

Not sure if this is the place to post it but it's a sprite so whatev
So here's an animation I've been working for on and off for a while >.>
Roy with (hopefully) less jank.

Gif:
lsCD6zd.gif

Video:

Download Link:
-Includes frames, script (vanilla Roy), FEditor processed files and Animation Assembler processed files for all your EA needs
https://www.mediafire.com/file/s889xsvwkoze129/Roy Reskinned.rar

Free to use provided credit is given, if anyone actually wants to use a new Roy animation, go right ahead 

Wow, thanks, never thought people would think of using it ^^' but thanks again, though, I have receive critique of people thinking the bulky sword looks weird so I would be working on a rapier and maybe even a Binding Blade reskin/revamp
qX34HvG.png
Here's something I whipped up, won't be doing them until I clear off some of the things off my to-do list

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello!

I decided to give this animation a try for Great Lord Roy in a modded FE6 game of mine, and I do have to say that I am like actually in love with it. It makes Roy look like a legitimate general, which I think is important for when he starts leading maybe the Lycian army but especially the Etrurian army. If I do have one critique with the animation, it's not the sword being too bulky, but rather that the shadow very clearly goes over the enemy when Roy attacks. I don't believe it should be doing that.

Anyway, the Binding Blade sprite looks even more epic and I've even heard from someone that they've seen a gif of the full animation, but they were unable to show or tell me where I might find it myself. So I thought I might try on this forum to gain any extra info if possible.