Orb buying glitch, please help!

Anacybele

Okay, so I decided to buy some orbs, but my game seems to have glitched up and now I can no longer get the 10-orb pack. Every other one works fine. It's just this one.

I tried to buy it, there was a purchase error because of some WiFi problem even though I was connected. :/ So I tried to do the complete purchase process. It said no incomplete purchase was found. So I try to get the 10 orb pack normally. It just says "you already own this item" and brings me back to the complete purchase process.

Wtf happened here? How can I fix it? I get the 10 orb pack most often whenever I feel like buying some orbs. I tried closing and reopening the game, but it didn't work.

Did you have the money for the orb pack taken out of your account or not?  If you were charged then I would say you need to contact customer service and complain.  If you weren't charged for the orb pack then I don't know what you should do.

6 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

Did you have the money for the orb pack taken out of your account or not?  If you were charged then I would say you need to contact customer service and complain.  If you weren't charged for the orb pack then I don't know what you should do.

I don't know. I went and bought a couple 3 orb packs, so now I can't tell.

I still would try contacting customer service because you might have been charged for the 10 pack, plus they need to know that this problem is happening.  

20 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I don't know. I went and bought a couple 3 orb packs, so now I can't tell.

Check your credit card transactions in your bank account to see if you got charged for the 10-orb purchase. If you weren't charged and didn't get the orbs then you can try rebuying later. 

If you got charged but didn't get the orbs then you need to contact customer service. 

Actually, wait, I get an email whenever I make a purchase in games like this, so I'll see if I got one saying I made a purchase.

Yep, I was indeed charged for it. Stupid game. Time to contact customer service.

Edited by Anacybele

1 hour ago, Tenzen12 said:

Are you sure you didn't received these orbs after buying 3 orbs? I had same glitch and It appeared after doing another transaction.

Huh, I didn't notice if that was the case or not. I already sent an inquiry to customer support anyway though.

I thought I read somewhere where there was a way to check how many of your current Orbs were purchased and how many were free, but I'm not seeing it anywhere now.

@Anacybele, have you heard back from Customer Support yet? I hope you get your Orbs!!

How common are transaction problems like this? I'm debating whether to pull for Brave Lucina and plan to decide by Wednesday. If I have to pay to get her then, I won't have much time to resolve any issues before the banner ends on Thursday...

More importantly, I really do hope you get the Orbs you paid for, Ana :)