Tempest Trials Mini: To Die on the Battlefield!

Vaximillian

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, tobuShogi said:

None of them stood a chance against her mighty demands. I like how one of her Japanese quotes tells the player to leave things to her. I was like this map is all yours. Now I am picturing Serra doing the young rich lady laugh while the flames of the Dragon Gate burns brightly behind her back.

Tqt6bxs.jpg

Anyway, I forget who she attacked given how little memory I have of it but she probably chipped Hector with Pain. Funnily enough, I lost my last combat unit on map 6 because I was too reckless at the last moment. My Lyn was facing a Armored Blow Oboro and couldn't do any damage so I just have Lyn tank her while Serra chipped Oboro. I think I had an E rank for speed lol 

You took the 'leave it to me' too far! Too far! xD 

Oh well... at least it was a fun run lol

And with next to last summon I got my second email Hector!  He is - Def even! 

I wanted Ninian more, but I think I will be find some use for Close Counter. Shame I don't see myself being able summon Nephi (or Amati with princess as bonus) with my single remaining orb... 

Currently at 68,831 points, and rank 9,001. I'm not going to bother trying for anything above rank 5,000, but I may use a stamina pot or two just to make absolutely sure that I stay above rank 10,000. Plus, Olwen and Lyn could still use some more SP and Hero Merit, and Lucius is only at level 31 so far. At the very least, this is the highest rank I've ever had in a Tempest Trial, which feels nice. There's so many characters I could 5-star with those feathers...

9 hours ago, Hawk King said:

The score threshold for top 1000 is ridiculous. I'm over 90,000 and still not there.

Is anyone in the top 1000?

I'm only aiming for top 5K with around 81K points currently, and the competition definitely feels stiffer this time around.  I got pots to burn, so I'm just auto-battling the rest of the way. 

The Hector feels. ;A; I liked that ending. I thought it was nice giving him a little bit of time to shine. I didn't try super hard during this Tempest, just enough to get all of the rewards and still I ended up with the 4k reward. Nice. :3

Got my 8k feathers, and I farmed a fair bit of HM when grinding too. Hope these mini TTs remain a thing, if not take over regular ones. 1 week is much less exhausting and faster rewards makes it feel like less of a drag at the later ones.

Damn, that final push to the end was brutal. I'm glad I work 3rd shift. I did Lunatic-5 battles on autobattle with my phone in my pocket while I worked. headphones let me know when the fighting stopped. I probably added 8,000 points to my score over the last 2 hours.

Score of 115,349 was rank #772 with 10 mins left and finished at rank #878. I dropped over 100 spots in 10 mins... 10k feathers get.

That's ridiculous though. So many people more than doubled the score of the final reward.

I'm definitely going to try to get ahead early on in the next TT and then just coast to the finish.

7 hours ago, Prince Endriu said:

Whats your rank and points right now?

Looks like 86,219 points was enough for rank 2,847, and 8K feathers.

Main team was Hector/Eliwood/Ninian/M!Marth, with M!Marth having the cleric build of Reciprocal Aid/Sol/Renewal.  B team was B!Lyn/Xander/Ursula/Clarine, and was used to auto battle with. 

28 minutes ago, DLNarshen said:

Looks like 86,219 points was enough for rank 2,847, and 8K feathers.

Main team was Hector/Eliwood/Ninian/M!Marth, with M!Marth having the cleric build of Reciprocal Aid/Sol/Renewal.  B team was B!Lyn/Xander/Ursula/Clarine, and was used to auto battle with. 

Congrats. My rank was 35xx. I wasnt sure so I  used spots and spammed a few more maps. My team was bike reinhardt olivia and marthcina after maxing out brave lyn. 8k is awesome. Gonna promote alfonse and sharena and be done with them.

It's funny all of you needed to do was go a little bit past the 50,000 score (all rewards score), and you could instantly get the 4k feathers reward. Funny how many people just didn't want to even do anymore past 50,000 score, it could've helped them so much. Just by doing one map after getting all the rewards, I jumped from like a 60k rank to a 45k rank, and just doing a little more I got to 20k, and then I just stopped, 5 hours before it was over, ended up getting the 4k feathers of course.

Them Hector feels :(

4000 feather reward get!

Had about 53,000 which was about rank 35-40k. Only had to do 2-3 stamina potions since I had a busy start of the week. While the 1 week period is great and less stressful, it's pretty bad if you happen to have bad timing and have a busy week then. At least you have another week to catch-up on the normal TT (like what I'll unfortunately be doing, since I'll be overseas the first week it starts)