Superstitious Summoning Rituals?

Callisto

On 10/9/2017 at 0:51 AM, Vince777 said:

Luck is this thing that doesn't really exist and pulling results aren't influenced by anything we do. I don't look for patterns that would simply be mere coincidences. 

It's not a superstition of mine as it doesn't change the results but I like to not look at the screen when I'm pulling to just hear out the number of stars I'm getting before finally having a look. Gives me a cool amount of excitement to know I just got a five stars without knowing yet who it might be.

I also do this sometimes. I turn on the sound, start summoning, close my eyes, and I begin to listen the stars.

Edited by Troykv

Close my eyes after I pick an orb + selecting the colour of the character I want the most last.

Considering my recent "Successes" (having a 5% pity rate before finally pulling that Innes) I think I have to reconsider the ritual :[

First 6 months of the game I had this spot while walking home from the train station where I would do my summon once or twice a week and 9 out of 10 times it will get me a 5 star unit. Hero Fest 2 was the last one with Genny, and Tempest I got Sonya (looking for Delthea) that spot usually gave me a off-banner or a unit I wasnt looking for (Summer Xander instead of Corrin or Summer Fredrick instead of Gaius).

ever since CYL though I summoned at least 100 orbs and got nothing. Tried the trainstation (looking for Roy) and got Brave Lucina at 4.25% then two about 50 more orbs same spot with nothing. 

Just sitting on my bed got me Caeda, Luke and a second Brave Lucina while looking for Roy... I always seem to get some 5 stars but almost never the units I actually want! Need to find me that summoning spot!

*edit* Sometimes I let my sister or my girlfriend watch my screen while I listen to the summon and I count the stars. Got me Ninian, Genny and that one summer Xander that way.

Edited by Chelone

Midnight to 4 AM is the best time to summon.

I summon in color order clockwise (all reds clockwise from an arbitrary starting point, then all blues clockwise starting from the last red, etc.) (skipping colors I'm not summoning) unless it's possible to summon with a pentagram (clockwise or counterclockwise every other orb as if drawing a pentagram).

If I absolutely must, I will draw a summoning pentagram inscribed within a circle on a post-it with the character's name in the middle because I don't have enough space or merch in my apartment to make a proper summoning pentagram with merch.

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Midnight to 4 AM is the best time to summon.

I summon in color order clockwise (all reds clockwise from an arbitrary starting point, then all blues clockwise starting from the last red, etc.) (skipping colors I'm not summoning) unless it's possible to summon with a pentagram (clockwise or counterclockwise every other orb as if drawing a pentagram).

If I absolutely must, I will draw a summoning pentagram inscribed within a circle on a post-it with the character's name in the middle because I don't have enough space or merch in my apartment to make a proper summoning pentagram with merch.

This makes me want to make a pentagram of Fire Emblem Amiibo on my next summoning session.... lol

Screaming a character name like normal people do... It works? No, only one time has worked, and that time was with Leo (normal one).

Oh, and there was a time in which I was unnable to summon Oboro, then I did a summoning circle with Oboro's Cipher cards, Takumi's Cipher cards and a sewing machine... And it worked!!! (also she arrived with a 5*Linde

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Not even joking, One time, while playing Puzzles and Dragons (Another Gacha Game), there was an event that had the best chances for getting good characters (kind of like the Legendary Heroes Banner). The players chose the characters that would be in the event, but to give some background info, the game has no pity rate, each summon is 5 stones. I had saved up 180 orbs for the past 3 months, and I really wanted certain characters. So I drew blood from my finger, wiped it on a piece of paper, and wrote out what I wanted to get. After doing this, I lit the paper on fire and watched it burn as I summoned. I actually got tons of top tier characters and was able to build the best team in the game, so...

Not even joking, One time, while playing Puzzles and Dragons (Another Gacha Game), there was an event that had the best chances for getting good characters (kind of like the Legendary Heroes Banner). The players chose the characters that would be in the event, but to give some background info, the game has no pity rate, each summon is 5 stones. I had saved up 180 orbs for the past 3 months, and I really wanted certain characters. So I drew blood from my finger, wiped it on a piece of paper, and wrote out what I wanted to get. After doing this, I lit the paper on fire and watched it burn as I summoned. I actually got tons of top tier characters and was able to build the best team in the game, so...