FE Warriors: Stream - Eng ver 10/20 5pmish PST

Jedi

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

52 minutes ago, Deva Ashera said:

I mostly want to see Corrin, Lucina, and Camilla out of who'll likely appear in-story..otherwise I would've included fRobin and Lyn..unless the latter is in story. Same with Tharja if she's in.

Lyn will probably show up in the story, still not sure why people think she won't be. 

Could go either way honestly, also only 8 days left x.x

8 minutes ago, Jedi said:

Lyn will probably show up in the story, still not sure why people think she won't be. 

Could go either way honestly, also only 8 days left x.x

Mostly due to (probably) being alone and not appearing in any story related scenes or screenshots yet.

3 minutes ago, Deva Ashera said:

Mostly due to (probably) being alone and not appearing in any story related scenes or screenshots yet.

Fair, I just think its way too early to say something like that. 

I'll show off the 3 you mentioned for sure though.

I will definitely watch (as long as I an in job, sigh...). I am really curious in what form and shape will FEW implement Lyn (and hopefully other Elibe charaters) in story. Caeda  is fine too if course! 

On 15. 9. 2017 at 7:07 PM, Jedi said:

I tend to play most characters, but speedier ones tend to be my cup of Tea, so I assume Lyn, Ryoma and co will be my go to's.

I know that these few clips we got aren't always indicative, but from what I saw Ryoma seems to be much more on power side then in speed one. Chrom seems to be much more agile even. But hey! We will get Navarre as NPC

If Twitch breaks up its tsundere act, I'll be able to watch the stream.

Kinda want to see Celica (Robin and Takumi are locks for my final team; I'll have a lancer and either her or Marth depending on if she counts as a sword unit).

9 hours ago, Florete said:

Hey, congrats on your partnership. Not sure if I'll watch the stream since I like going in blind, but that's a good milestone.

Thanks i'm kinda still in shock that I got it at all. 

8 hours ago, The DanMan said:

If Twitch breaks up its tsundere act, I'll be able to watch the stream.

Kinda want to see Celica (Robin and Takumi are locks for my final team; I'll have a lancer and either her or Marth depending on if she counts as a sword unit).

Her or Marth is a hilarious statement in hindsight! 

Also those of you folks with a twitter, i'd apperciate retweets and stuff for this! 

On 9/21/2017 at 6:53 AM, Elieson said:

Ok it's official, I'm voting for Celica please and thank you

Gotcha, also expect Caeda to be my Pegasus of choice, I do like Cordelia and Hinoka but Caeda has a special place in my heart among the 3 haha.

5 hours ago, Jedi said:

Gotcha, also expect Caeda to be my Pegasus of choice, I do like Cordelia and Hinoka but Caeda has a special place in my heart among the 3 haha.

Not a bad choice...gotta push the Glue Factory Wing Spear to its max.

thoughts on Tiki (and her VA)...and that sick Dragon x'formation? Any other warriors games have things like that?

Edited by Elieson

11 hours ago, Elieson said:

Not a bad choice...gotta push the Glue Factory Wing Spear to its max.

thoughts on Tiki (and her VA)...and that sick Dragon x'formation? Any other warriors games have things like that?

I like the British accent, also Young Link in Hyrule Warriors had a way of using meter like Tiki, where he could temporarily turn into Fierce Deity Link.

Since the game takes a lot of memory, I don't think I'll buy it in Japanese like I had originally thought. On the plus side, that means I'll watch your stream if I've got the time! Hell I might even be able to help translate something if necessary. 

I'm a dirty European, however, so we'll see how it goes. Do you know around which hours you'd stream?

1 minute ago, Thane said:

Since the game takes a lot of memory, I don't think I'll buy it in Japanese like I had originally thought. On the plus side, that means I'll watch your stream if I've got the time! Hell I might even be able to help translate something if necessary. 

I'm a dirty European, however, so we'll see how it goes. Do you know around which hours you'd stream?

Do you know how much memory?

6 minutes ago, Thane said:

If I can manage it, it'll be around 11 am PST, which I think would mean it'd be around 8pm for you? Depending on which part of Europe you're in. I'll be doing multiple streams  though too, and I'd appreciate the translation stuff, its why i'll try to go through some scenes slower so people can clip them on twitch and translate em.

7 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

MC Lianna sounds like the name of a DJ or something.

Sounds like some fanart to me. Please commission it

5 minutes ago, Thane said:

Pretty sure I saw it go for around 13 GB.

Ugh. I already bought Breath of Wild virtually, so that'll leave me with less than 6GB for dlc and other stuff. I'll still do it, but I'll probably buy all my games physically from then on. 

5 minutes ago, Jedi said:

If I can manage it, it'll be around 11 am PST, which I think would mean it'd be around 8pm for you? Depending on which part of Europe you're in. I'll be doing multiple streams  though too, and I'd appreciate the translation stuff, its why i'll try to go through some scenes slower so people can clip them on twitch and translate em.

Noice. I can't promise I'll be able to join in or even be that helpful with translations but I'll hopefully be able to participate a bit.

@Jedi will 11 a.m. be the time you stream FEW every time you stream or will your times fluctuate? Cause if 11 a.m is your time I'll definitely be able to watch your streams (Since they are only 7 p.m my time).