Banners you guys want to see ?

FiyaaEmburem

Not sure if this was already mentioned, but something with Jugdral. I don't feel like that game has much of a representation…

Also, I feel like Julius and Ishtar would be interesting. I'd like to see the former dodge his possession somehow, because Awakening had him cameo after he been possessed. It be interesting to compare… The latter is also interesting because she's one of the few Camus archetypes that can actually survive her final encounter, depending on what actions the player takes. I'd like to think that she survives her game and gets a happy ending, if not bittersweet…

I'd also like to see Leila or Nils, although the former would be rather sad knowing what happens to her…

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, FiyaaEmburem said:

also ''Heroes with Ploy Skills'' would be pretty good banner featuring Sonya , Luke and Katarina

NO DEF PLOY FOR YOU EST.

yeah i think Ploy skills are underpowered as it is. Considering Lyns Atk Smoke has like really HUGE range. (it says 2 spaces but its actually more compared to other skills that say the same)

Heroes with Wrathful Staff: Genny, Genny, Genny

World of Mirages: Itsuki (red sword infantry), Tsubasa (blue lance flier), Mamori (green axe armor), Eleonora (colorless bow infantry)

Faces of Fortuna Entertainment: Touma (blue lance cavalry), Kiria (red, blue or colorless tome/staff infantry), Barry (green axe armor or infantry), Yashiro (red sword infantry)

Yashiro could be a GHB instead.

L'Arachel's posse: L'Arachel (green tome cavalry or colorless staff cavalry), Dozla (green axe infantry), Rennac (colorless dagger infantry)

Dawn Brigade: Micaiah (blue tome infantry), Sothe (colorless dagger infantry), Edward (red sword infantry), Nolan (green axe infantry) 

Laura, Aran and others like the laguz kings could appear in later banners or as TT prizes. 

Oliver: Champion of Beauty GHB

Edited by Lord-Zero
Got some Dawn Brigade guys wrong

3 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

Dawn Brigade: Micaiah (blue tome infantry), Sothe (colorless dagger infantry), Leonardo (red sword infantry), Nolan (green axe infantry)

I assume you either meant to put Eddie, or you meant to put colorless bow infantry.

Personally I'd just put both Leonardo and Edward and let Nolan go away.

1 minute ago, Glaceon Mage said:

I assume you either meant to put Eddie, or you meant to put colorless bow infantry.

Personally I'd just put both Leonardo and Edward and let Nolan go away.

Edward. Ah, my bad. 

On 9/10/2017 at 6:47 PM, Rezzy said:

For Sexy Guy Banner: Nolan, Percival, Pent, and Oliver

Oliver needs to have the rhythmic hip swaying of Awakening's Bride class. It'd be the only thing able to do justice for his splendid form.

Also, how could you forget Volug? ....What?

Don't call me a furry! Have you seen his upper body? Not a hair in sight! I don't know if he has a netherworld forest or not, but I'm sure he'd agree to shave if you didn't like it. Plus, he's a husband and a dog in one, and not a disgusting one like Keaton. Keaton brings home garbage, Volug brings home Blue Gems.

And if we want to talk personality- 5 minutes with Ranulf and anyone would consider making him their life partner. He looks good enough too.

On 9/10/2017 at 9:23 PM, eclipse said:

They're married, so they're an instant 0/10 for me. :P:

Take a lesson from Faye and Catria. I did, and I'm perfectly fine. I am. Why? Because I know I am. And I am

5 hours ago, Lord-Zero said:

World of Mirages: Itsuki (red sword infantry), Tsubasa (blue lance flier), Mamori (green axe armor), Eleonora (colorless bow infantry)

Faces of Fortuna Entertainment: Touma (blue lance cavalry), Kiria (red, blue or colorless tome/staff infantry), Barry (green axe armor or infantry), Yashiro (red sword infantry)

Yashiro could be a GHB instead.

On the plus side, everyone but Yashiro (why!?) and Barry (thank Naga!) already have swimsuits. All we need is weapons and bam, next summer's sexy bunch. I'd spend for Orbs and pull 'til I got some Toumas if I had to.

I, too would like a Dawn Brigade banner. Each of the original members (except Sothe) even have a prf weapon they could have.

Micaiah - Thani (Effective against Cavalry/Armor?) (Probably with Ardent Sacrifice as an assist. Please don't just pull a Lucius here and make her a staff)

Edward - Caladbolg (Traditionally boosts luck by 8, which is hit and avoid and not relevant to Heroes. It's also related in some cases to skill activation, so maybe the killer -1 CD?)

Leonardo - Lughnasadh (SPD +3? 2? +5 in its home game, but in Heroes special weapons get the second level of the related skill)

Nolan - Tarvos (DEF +3? 2? +4 in RD, same as above for Heroes)

Sothe - Silver Dagger/Baselard/Peshkatz? (I'd like to see Peshkatz on Volke since he comes with it in RD)

Of course, this comes with the problem of doubling up colorless. But as the PoR banner we just got shows, they're still not above doing that. I'd imagine Micaiah would be Blue, because Thani's light magic, and Aura sets a precedent for that being in Blue (PoR/RD's light tomes even use Aura in their names)

Related, I really hope, in the same vein as my hope of Volke getting Peshkatz, that whenever we get Mia she gets Wo Dao, since she comes equipped with that in RD as well.

Edited by Tarilaan

15 hours ago, Hilda said:

yeah i think Ploy skills are underpowered as it is. Considering Lyns Atk Smoke has like really HUGE range. (it says 2 spaces but its actually more compared to other skills that say the same)

yeah they are really underpowered 

My Katarina is +Res -Def and with Summoner Support and Fury 3 + Attack Ploy 3 she is tanking mages like a boss (She hits 40 res btw)

Edited by FiyaaEmburem