Music Themes

bethany81707

This is a topic inspired by something I saw elsewhere: What musical tracks do you expect to show up? Which ones do you want to show up?

I'd like to make my own suggestions, but my knowledge of the games represented, especially their music tracks (due to my exposure being mostly text based) is so woefully dreadful that I'm almost prepared to ask what music tracks are already in, because good luck identifying them myself!

Spoiler

For tracks I can name, Congregation of Ambition, Truth, Despair and Hope, Bearer of Hope, Eternal Bond, Those Who Challenge Gods, Softly With Grace... but of course, those tracks are unlikely.

I never payed atention of the FEW remixes, so I don't know if the songs I'm going to list are already in or not.

From Shadow Dragon: I never played, so I don't know very much. I researched about the DS remake OST (not so much), but I would like "Strike!" (though is a very short song, thay could make a good remix), "Come, Join Us" (I know it from SSBM) and "Medeus, Shadow Dragon". If Mystery of the Emblem enters (thing that I doubt), I would also like "Dark Emperor" and "Dark Earth Dragon".

From Awakening: "Id (Purpose)" must be in. Also, I would love "Don't Speak her name!", "Don't you put any stock in this destiny hogwash!" and "Divine Decree (Ablaze)". Also as a mix with Shadow Dragon (and if Tiki appears as the amiibo says) I would love "You have power... like mine" in cinematics or something.

From Fates: "Thorn in You" also must be in. Others I'd love to hear are "Destiny by Blood", "Condemnation" (although is probable it won't be because is a boss battle theme and not a general one) and "Road Taken". I doubt "Lost in Thoughts All Alone" will enter even if is the main theme of the game, but they could make a remix without lyrics as the SSB4 one, sooo, that too XD.

I would like some more, but I wanted to make an equitative list. Also I know some of them (I hope not most of them) are the obvious ones, but this is what I would like to appear.

"Medeus, Shadow Dragon", "Clash of Two Virtues", and "The Little Divine Dragon" (which may be an alternate of another track, but I can't find it if so) all stand out to me from skimming the Shadow Dragon soundtrack; if we somehow get New Mystery characters as DLC or something, "Tearing Shadows" would be amazing. "Prelude", "Mastermind", and "Monstrosity" stand out similarly from Awakening's soundtrack. I don't know the soundtrack from Fates well enough to have any specific hopes, but the main them could be neat I suppose.

On 9/11/2017 at 1:53 PM, Timeman said:

I never payed atention of the FEW remixes, so I don't know if the songs I'm going to list are already in or not.

From Shadow Dragon: I never played, so I don't know very much. I researched about the DS remake OST (not so much), but I would like "Strike!" (though is a very short song, thay could make a good remix), "Come, Join Us" (I know it from SSBM) and "Medeus, Shadow Dragon". If Mystery of the Emblem enters (thing that I doubt), I would also like "Dark Emperor" and "Dark Earth Dragon".

From Awakening: "Id (Purpose)" must be in. Also, I would love "Don't Speak her name!", "Don't you put any stock in this destiny hogwash!" and "Divine Decree (Ablaze)". Also as a mix with Shadow Dragon (and if Tiki appears as the amiibo says) I would love "You have power... like mine" in cinematics or something.

From Fates: "Thorn in You" also must be in. Others I'd love to hear are "Destiny by Blood", "Condemnation" (although is probable it won't be because is a boss battle theme and not a general one) and "Road Taken". I doubt "Lost in Thoughts All Alone" will enter even if is the main theme of the game, but they could make a remix without lyrics as the SSB4 one, sooo, that too XD.

I would like some more, but I wanted to make an equitative list. Also I know some of them (I hope not most of them) are the obvious ones, but this is what I would like to appear.

I would add Conquest(Ablaze) there as well as Duty(Ablaze) then again i love Awakening's OST, so i'm okay with any track from there, the same goes for Fates

>_<

15 hours ago, Awyn Würde said:

I would add Conquest(Ablaze) there as well as Duty(Ablaze) then again i love Awakening's OST, so i'm okay with any track from there, the same goes for Fates

>_<

Yes, those are really good songs too! As from the 3 games I only played the two 3DS ones I've limited myself in the total amount of songs I'd choose, but it would be great if KT adds the ones you said too.

2 hours ago, Timeman said:

Yes, those are really good songs too! As from the 3 games I only played the two 3DS ones I've limited myself in the total amount of songs I'd choose, but it would be great if KT adds the ones you said too.

I like all of the series OST~
Choosing is hard, it would be great if they modify it a bit for warrios, like they did with Alight and Dark Fall in
the Fates trailer for Warriors.

˭̡̞(◞⁎˃ᆺ˂)◞*✰ 。(>ω<。)