45 minute Switch Direct confirmed - FEW announcements, maybe?

RotomGuy

I can see a trailer. My estimate is that we get an Azura announcement so that TGS can showcase all the SD characters. Shadow Dragon has the larger fan base in Japan after all, so reserving them for TGS would make sense.

It'll likely be Tiki or Azura if they decide to announce new characters, but I imagine the bulk of it will be covering the details Japan recently received.

2 minutes ago, X-Naut said:

It'll likely be Tiki or Azura if they decide to announce new characters, but I imagine the bulk of it will be covering the details Japan recently received.

I expect them to go over what Famitsu revealed in more detail, and if we get a new character, it'll almost definitely be Azura. She's known globally, and even non-FE players would know her from past Fates stuff in Directs.

4 hours ago, Thane said:

Holy crap, 45 minutes? That's definitely worth a character or two for Fire Emblem Warriors! 

It's possible they could blow their load for SD here instead of waiting until TGS.

I reckon a large part of the direct could be for USUM, seeing as they're coming out soon and we know little about them, though Pokemon could get its own direct. Mario will obviously take up a large portion, and maybe Xenoblade? Idk.

Still, it would be nice to have a couple of reveals for Warriors.

The advertisement for TGS seems to imply that only two characters will be announced, so I can see there being a SD trailer in this Direct.

But if there's only one character revealed here, I imagine it would be Azura to get the last Fates character out of the way before moving on to Shadow Dragon.

On 9/11/2017 at 2:39 PM, Hardin said:

I'm thinking they're going to show off Tiki, and give a rundown on how amiibo work for this game. 

Amiibo details would be nice. We know they have support, but no idea what. The general idea is that its going to be like HW, but who knows.