New characters leaked

Timeman

So I went to El Corte Inglés today despite being already aware of the removal of the image. The videogame department was much smaller than I remembered, to the point of being restricted to the corner of a bigger supermarket-like area, and the Switch section merely consisted of a tiny shelf. As expected, it had no manager or person in charge other than the cashiers of this supermarket area, and I can tell they have no idea about our issue. I asked the manager of the electronics department nearby and knew nothing about the subject, not even about the limited edition, so I'm afraid to say that I didn't find anything new. Sorry, guys.

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Glennstavos said:

I'd be cool with mystery of the emblem being represented. Good rogues gallery and evil Hardin to pull villains from, but they specified shadow dragon and I'd honestly be cool with three or less from the game that would have made me quit the series if not for discovering PoR in a bargain bin. I never heard of Tellius, and unlike SD I had no expectations for it to be a great game. It sounds like a lot of the interest in SD representation comes from Heroes hype, not people that think shadow dragon was a great game.

I'm more excited for Shadow Dragon characters because of New Mystery, personally. Shadow Dragon was alright, but New Mystery was so much better, and the cast was more fleshed-out thanks to the supports. Plus, like you said, Heroes has definitely helped the characters as well, with a lot of them feeling more developed than in Shadow Dragon, which is... not a point in Shadow Dragon's favor. If we really only get these three characters, I'll be a bit disappointed, but still content with the rest of the roster. And getting some actual interaction between characters from Shadow Dragon and Gaiden/SoV would be really cool to see, even if it's just, like, Marth and Celica.

Also, hopefully the characters revealed at the direct (if any are) don't just end up being Tiki and Caeda. One is practically confirmed and the other one seems like a shoe-in anyway, so that won't solve anything regarding this "leak," and would definitely be the most disappointing possibility.

Edited by DefaultBeep

1 hour ago, salobrenio said:

So I went to El Corte Inglés today despite being already aware of the removal of the image. The videogame department was much smaller than I remembered, to the point of being restricted to the corner of a bigger supermarket-like area, and the Switch section merely consisted of a tiny shelf. As expected, it had no manager or person in charge other than the cashiers of this supermarket area, and I can tell they have no idea about our issue. I asked the manager of the electronics department nearby and knew nothing about the subject, not even about the limited edition, so I'm afraid to say that I didn't find anything new. Sorry, guys.

You tried, and I appreciate that above all.

Well then. I am surprised. She looks good tho.

But as I said before, I'm waiting for people to start complaining about the lack of Ike/Hector/Roy etc. while Lyn got in.

I can't believe Fire Emblem Warriors characters got leaked the same way twice.

Given how out of nowhere Lyn is compared to the other characters, I can't see the rest NOT being correct as well @Arthur97. I don't understand the lack of Azura though.

Man, it was amazing to see her and hear Wendee Lee on the big a bigger screen... :'D

She plays like a Myrmidon with that multiple mirage strike attack - at least how the Myrmidon's sprites looked (I know the Blade Lord did the flash step too, I just think the Myrmidon's sprites looked more...miragey). I wonder if she'll use a bow for her specials like Lucina.

Edited by DefyingFates

So I was wrong. Still find it extremely weird considering everything they said. Just..... Why? Especially with History Mode, just Why?

And I sure as hell hope Azura makes it. She was the one character from Fates I was looking forward to potentially playing as. She was such an obvious choice. Now? Not so much.

1 hour ago, Arthur97 said:

One part was real, calm down. Still, it appears fanservice knows no bounds.

It was unexpectedly real though. I wouldn't just call this leak "lucky" for getting a character correct. 

Edited by KongDude

I am so ready for all the mixed feelings that will surely come out of this. Again, I'm happy either way, so I'm just glad that we know now.

Also, I'm legit interested to see the supports between Lyn and (hopefully) Celica with the rest of the cast. Especially Celica with Marth and Tiki.

Just now, AbsoluteZer0Nova said:

Or you know complain about there being another sword character.

Oh yes this too. I swear if Celica is in and is a sword user, I can just imagine the outcry.

Just now, Tolvir said:

So I was wrong. Still find it extremely weird considering everything they said. Just..... Why? Especially with History Mode, just Why?

And I sure as hell hope Azura makes it. She was the one character from Fates I was looking forward to potentially playing as. She was such an obvious choice. Now? Not so much.

I imagine Lyn's History Mode will just be her 10 Chapters.

Just now, AbsoluteZer0Nova said:

Or you know complain about there being another sword character.

Eh, the only sword character we got after E3 was Lucina so I'm okay with us getting one more (I get that sword fighters dominate the roster though).

Certain people might want to reign in their "Fuck you, got mine!" attitudes here. It's not exactly charming.

After all the shitty PR decisions they made already, I can totally believe this now.

Callin SD a "main game" for Warriors is insulting. Only 3 characters? Saving them for just before release? Come on. I don't care how popular or good of a character Lyn supposedly is, it is a terrible message to sent to people here.

Oh well, just another character I am never going to use. Looking forward to playing Caeda, Tiki and Celica at least.

Just now, Azz said:

Oh yes this too. I swear if Celica is in and is a sword user, I can just imagine the outcry.

I imagine she'll be a mage and use a sword for specials a la Robin (or come with a sword but use magic for everything but the most basic combos).

Just now, Nanima said:

Callin SD a "main game" for Warriors is insulting. Only 3 characters? Saving them for just before release? Come on. I don't care how popular or good of a character Lyn supposedly is, it is a terrible message to sent to people here.

This is probably the worst part about it, honestly. We all assumed they weren't showing SD as much because they were showing the other "main" games first; now it looks like it's because there's just not many characters from SD to show.

4 minutes ago, Nanima said:

Certain people might want to reign in their "Fuck you, got mine!" attitudes here. It's not exactly charming.

After all the shitty PR decisions they made already, I can totally believe this now.

Oh well, just another character I am never going to use. Looking forward to playing Caeda, Tiki and Celica at least.

Yeah calling SD a 'main game' and only having 3 characters is a slap n the face IMO. I wasn't gonna be salty about the roster since I knew that they said that only FEA, Fates and SD plus OCs would be in, but with this revelation, I'm just pissed. Why would they say one thing and completely contradict them selves. Fuck sake.

Of course, it's also possible that the boxart only shows story-important characters and there's still a few more SD characters (I believe we're owed an armor unit still), but Cordelia's presence on the boxart kinda contradicts that.

Unless she's considered plot important here.