New characters leaked

Timeman

http://www.fireemblemwod.com/articulo-1478352897

The european special edition box art of the game revealed the apparition as playable characters:

*Young Tiki (but was half confirmed with the amiibo)

*Celica

*Lyn

*Anna

*A pegasus knight with blue hair. Can be Caeda or Catria.

Also, time ago an official japanese amiibo webpage ( https://www.nintendo.co.jp/hardware/amiibo/chart/index.html ) posted that all the Fire Emblem amiibo represented characters will be playable in the final game. Being Celica in this boxart can "half confirm a half confirmation", and we could also have Ike, Roy and Alm in the game.

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huh neat, though the blue-haired pegasus kinda looks like Shigure to me, though I hope it's Caeda. ALSO LYN, CELICA, AND ANNA, if that is true then they are including other games at launch (or soon after at least) though I do hope for more Shadow Dragon rep beyond Marth, Tiki and possible Caeda.

Edited by LucarioGamer812

Lyn being on the box makes me question the legitimacy. In tandem with the simplicity of the boxart it suggests to me that this is a well-crafted fake.

Just now, Ertrick36 said:

But they said Anna was an NPC, didn't they?

I guess it could be DLC...

No, they said some characters will appear but won't be playable.  Anna was never specifically mentioned, she's just a likely candidate for that to apply to.  DLC on the LE box is unlikely unless it's an early access with the LE.

I'm sort of disappointed if all amiibo characters + Lyn are playable in the base game, because I don't think that's good enough as representation for those games, but I'm sure that'll be an unpopular opinion (if this is true).

Assuming for a second that this is the final roster, then there would only be three SD characters, no armors, no lance infantry, three axe users and three lance users (all Pegasus Knights) compared to eleven sword users. Not to mention that if there was going to be any non-SD/Awakening/Fates characters, it would probably wouldn't be Lyn and Celica over Roy and Ike.

Not to mention that this comes from a random website and doesn't look very well made to begin with, and combined with the blatant imbalance in the roster I wouldn't put much stock in this being true.

It's a fake. If you check any actual European retailer, this doesn't appear on any of them.

7 minutes ago, X-Naut said:

Lyn being on the box makes me question the legitimacy. In tandem with the simplicity of the boxart it suggests to me that this is a well-crafted fake.

It is the actual FE Warriors European special edition box, it's just been Photoshopped to have sprites on it.

Edited by AzureSen

I know this is probably going to sound stupid, but I was skeptical because of how the sprites are placed. As in, why is Camilla and Hinoka above the title but Xander and Ryoma are below? Really odd and weird observation to base my skepticism on but still.

To all of the people saying is / can be a fake. The article in the link says some retailers use it. This can mean nothing or can mean all.

For any chance, I'm pretty sure wednesday will have an official confirmation.

Ok. The first thing that screamed "fake" at me was Lyn and Celica's sprites I'm pretty sure Lyn's sprite would've been more like the Myrmidon sprite from Awakening. Plus Celica's sprite is not what I remember from Echoes.  Also, I'm not sure about the amiibo page. Are they really playable? Or will they just give new weapons to the main lords?

PLEASEBEREAL.PLEASEBEREAL.PLEASEBEREAL.PLEASEBEREAL.PLEASEBEREAL.PLEASEBEREAL.PLEASEBEREAL.PLEASEBEREAL.PLEASEBEREAL.PLEASEBEREAL.PLEASEBEREAL.PLEASEBEREAL.PLEASEBEREAL.PLEASEBEREAL.PLEASEBEREAL.PLEASEBEREAL.PLEASEBEREAL.PLEASEBEREAL.PLEASEBEREAL.PLEASEBEREAL.PLEASEBEREAL.PLEASEBEREAL.PLEASEBEREAL.PLEASEBEREAL.PLEASEBEREAL.PLEASEBEREAL.PLEASEBEREAL.PLEASEBEREAL.PLEASEBEREAL.PLEASEBEREAL.PLEASEBEREAL.PLEASEBEREAL.PLEASEBEREAL.PLEASEBEREAL.PLEASEBEREAL.PLEASEBEREAL.PLEASEBEREAL.PLEASEBEREAL.PLEASEBEREAL.PLEASEBEREAL.PLEASEBEREAL.PLEASEBEREAL.PLEASEBEREAL.PLEASEBEREAL.PLEASEBEREAL.PLEASEBEREAL.PLEASEBEREAL.PLEASEBEREAL.PLEASEBEREAL.PLEASEBEREAL.

10 minutes ago, GrimmLow said:

Ok. The first thing that screamed "fake" at me was Lyn and Celica's sprites I'm pretty sure Lyn's sprite would've been more like the Myrmidon sprite from Awakening. Plus Celica's sprite is not what I remember from Echoes.  Also, I'm not sure about the amiibo page. Are they really playable? Or will they just give new weapons to the main lords?

Celica's sprite reminds me of ''Hero'' sprite from Awakening

26 minutes ago, Timeman said:

To all of the people saying is / can be a fake. The article in the link says some retailers use it. This can mean nothing or can mean all.

The article also doesn't say which retailers use it, nor does it provide a screen cap of the page it's supposedly hosted on, which is a pretty good sign it's a fake.

56 minutes ago, Timeman said:

Also, time ago an official japanese amiibo webpage ( https://www.nintendo.co.jp/hardware/amiibo/chart/index.html ) posted that all the Fire Emblem amiibo represented characters will be playable in the final game. Being Celica in this boxart can "half confirm a half confirmation", and we could also have Ike, Roy and Alm in the game.

That just says what amiibos are compatible with the game. It has nothing to do with the roster. In fact, the details thing under each amiibo specifically says "receive a weapon" as what scanning the amiibo does.

Edited by AzureSen

11 minutes ago, AzureSen said:

The article also doesn't say which retailers use it, nor does it provide a screen cap of the page it's supposedly hosted on, which is a pretty good sign it's a fake.

https://www.elcorteingles.es/videojuegos/A23884225-fire-emblem-warriors-edicion-limitada-nintendo-switch/
Found it.

5 minutes ago, KaSlider said:

Oh... ok. Now I can tell that the pegasus knight is Caeda due to the red dress. Hmm. Still going to take this "leak" with a grain of salt. 

I doubt they would make the same mistake twice with leaking characters via sprites on a special edition box, awesome as it would be to have these characters. I wouldn't want them leaked anyway. I want to be surprised by official confirmations. I wish leakers would understand that.

That every single amiibo is compatible is no surprise at all. T'was the same case with Hyrule Warriors, giving materials and money while series-related give something more unique like weapons. If Fire Emblem amiibo unlock the respective characters, they should be unlockable alternatively in the game itself.

By the way...

package.jpg   package.jpg

Does anyone else feel the official art used for Chrom and Tiki amiibo are just placeholders? I'm guessing they will change it to match their already-nigh-idential Warriors artwork after Tiki is revealed. Otherwise it seems a little weird to me to see Tiki's Shadow Dragon artwork not matching up with her amiibo (same with Chrom's. I can tell it's his Awakening art, but at least the figure's in the same pose.)

If this is real, I'm awaiting the inevitable 'If Lyn got in, where is Ike/Roy/Hector?'

TBH, I'm hoping this is fake since there already is enough drama circulating the game, I don't want more.

1 minute ago, Azz said:

If this is real, I'm awaiting the inevitable 'If Lyn got in, where is Ike/Roy/Hector?'

TBH, I'm hoping this is fake since there already is enough drama circulating the game, I don't want more.

Same, on top of incredibly low weapon variety. Honestly, the fact that Lyn could be a semi-clone of Ryoma helps her chances a bit... but ugh, this whole thing just rubs me the wrong way.