Wisdom teeth removed

Caster

I shall merely quote the jokes I stated in a different thread asking for help with the pain:

What do you call a snarky criminal going down the stairs?

Spoiler

A condescending con descending.

What do you call a fake noodle?

Spoiler

An impasta!

So first I changed a light bulb, then I crossed the road, and then I walked into a bar, and I realized - my whole life is a joke!

Argon walks into a bar. The bartender yells at him and says "You're a noble gas! You aren't welcome here!" Argon doesn't react.

What do you call a fish with no eyes?

Spoiler

A fsh!

Heisenburg and Schrodinger are driving a car and are speeding when a police man pulls them over. He asked them, "Do you know how fast you were going?" Heisenburg answers, "No, but I can tell you where I was." The policeman doesn't understand this answer and starts an investigation, and finds a dead cat in their trunk. He asks them, "Sirs, do you know there's a dead cat in your trunk?" Schrodinger says, "Well, I do now!"

What sound does an ambulance make in the Mushroom Kingdom?

Spoiler

Wii U Wii U Wii U!

And if none of these have alleviated your pain, just know it will feel better when it stops hurting.

Sit up in bed don't lay down otherwise the bleeding will take a really long time to stop.  I had to sleep in my dads's recliner when I had mine removed because I would start bleeding if I lay down.  And I recommend video games and TV as entertainment since you are stuck in one spot until the pain dies down.

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

Like why is this even here

Because I love teasing you :P

You don't remember when you still were the other character, Sophie trash talked you about you being far from the character itself or something.

Just now, Nym said:

Because I love teasing you :P

You don't remember when you still were the other character, Sophie trash talked you about you being far from the character itself or something.

OH YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

now I remember

I wanted to be more like them but the person i made the wager with said no :(

anywho lets not hijack Sophie's thread~

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

OH YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

now I remember

I wanted to be more like them but the person i made the wager with said no :(

anywho lets not hijack Sophie's thread~

Well technically it's still about her but whatever :P

WHAT!!!!! girl same I beat you to this by like three days

Frozen yogurt is going to be your friend for the next little while, for real. Get the yummiest froyo you get find and watch Heathers. Heathers is always good. Try not to play around with your stitches too much. They will come out soon, on their own, but if you rip at them they're gonna sting like hell. 

Also, if you just wanna chat, hmu!