Some screenshots of 3DS Fire Emblem Warriors

Crubat

I've noticed no one really posted this here so I decided to post it. Found from someone I follow from Twitter:

I don't know the exact source from this Twitter but will add it if someone finds it!

my own thoughts: This surprisingly looks good and I guess brings hope to the people who were worried that it might've been cancelled or was gonna be bad.

Edited by Crubat

Just now, Solaris998 said:

Well you can't cause it's not available for old 3DS, it's New 3DS exclusive. Probably to avoid the problems Hyrule Warriors Legends had.

Hyrule Warriors could be played well on XL, though.

Cheers to having to having to buy a whole new console. This is basically killing 3DS sales when it's just pointing towards the Switch, this way.

Imma wait for some console to make a judgement call on this version. Either way, I'm gonna have to get a new console though I would prefer to just get the cheaper version then shelling out for a switch which is still too expensive (Doesn't help I'm saving for my own car).

3 hours ago, Soul~! said:

Hyrule Warriors could be played well on XL, though.

Cheers to having to having to buy a whole new console. This is basically killing 3DS sales when it's just pointing towards the Switch, this way.

Eh, the lineup of N3DS-exclusive games is kind of meh at best for little kids - we have this and like…Xenoblade? Is that it? I can't think of any more off the top of my head, certainly not games that would interest the younger audience, and nobody normal can FIND a Switch let alone a decently-priced one, so a lot of moms and dads are probably still gonna go for the old 3DS for their little ones. I'll agree that it is a blatant cashgrab where serious older fans are concerned, though, but then again, it's Nintendo - I'm fairly sure they've done this every time they released a new console. Frankly, I'm surprised they haven't made every third game released since the N3DS exclusive to it to ensure we all go get it as opposed to only starting to try and get us interested in the upgrade now when it's too late because Switch.