Lyn Confirmed

The DanMan

Just now, omegaxis1 said:

I am excited that Lyn got in too. Believe me that I was incredibly shocked when I found out that she got in. 

How many characters from Shadow Dragon might be less than even Awakening's cast. Fates have the largest, but that's cause they made 3 orbs of the game be about Fates, so they obviously have the largest cast. However, so far, we know in SD there's Marth, possible Navarre, young Tiki, and there's the chance that Caeda is in as well. If we can have a cavalry character from there, no doubt that we'll have Camus, since there's no better cavalry character than him. No, not even the original Cain and Abel.

Chance? Caeda was revealed in a NoE deal on 100% accident.

0cbc0b328fcc2385e9e48af5f76224bd.jpg

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Book Bro said:

This game was a terrible idea, honestly. It sounds good on paper but it was never going to please the fanbase. At least now with Lyn there's something I can be excited for too.

Pleasing the fanbase? Yeah, it was never gonna be perfect. Be that as it may, that the game exists is still better than nothing, no matter what characters are in it.

1 minute ago, Sbuscoz said:

Let's leave this bad mod and talk about serious matters: why everyone criticised Camilla for having jiggle physics but no one talks about Lyn's?

Because Camilla is their banner of hate towards modern FE games and their emphasis on "waifuism"

Really all of it is just hypocrisy. It's like how there are some people like Nephenee's exposed thighs but will take any chance they can to whine about 3DS females with exposed thighs.

3 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

If we can have a cavalry character from there, no doubt that we'll have Camus, since there's no better cavalry character than him. No, not even the original Cain and Abel.

Jagen says hi. They seem to be taking characters from the earlier parts of each respective game so I'd expect Jagen, Draug, Gordin, Cain and Abel in addition to the ones already "leaked" like Caeda and Navarre. 

Hmm I'm just on the fence for this one (my Sacred Stones/Shadow Dragon bias is strong). I like Lyn but I'm not crazy about her. I hope the 25 character theory is wrong since four characters for Archanea is a little sad ;-;. I'm excited for game mechanics and characters I like that are confirmed. Basically, I'm happy for Lyn fans and I'm staying on the fence until launch. ??

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Well, it's more that my type is a tall hunky handsome gentlemanly guy who's loyal and sweet and rather serious, but can still make me laugh even when he's not trying to. lol I mean, Frederick kneels and kisses Robin's hand! You can't get more gentlemanly than that!

True, yeah, I suppose. And she's not even my least favorite FE character, she's just one I don't like much. You've actually succeeded in making me feel better, btw. Thanks. :)

Also, congrats to Lyn fans too, really. I just don't want to see any gloating from them as mentioned earlier in this thread.

True, Frederick is all those things. Now if he only would stop freaking out over bear meat all the time. XD

Also, another thing about Frederick is that he in a way made improvements in technology. His conversation with Jakob has him making a window that somehow knows when the room is too hot or cold and opens the window to improve it. Like... WOW.

And good. Mission success. XD

Glad I could help you out. :D

Yeah, no gloating. I would be excited, but I don't like gloating to other people. Unless they're the toxic kind. Like how a bunch of Lyn fans insulted Lucina when she lost the Gauntlet. I felt bad for the good Lyn fans when Camilla won, but I laughed at the ones that were toxic. 

23 minutes ago, Baron the Shining Blade said:

Getting one character that happens to be in the leak does NOT automatically make the leak 100% real!!!

...Maybe not, but that one character's sprite being the exact same as the one on the leaked box does confirm it, however.

https://www.gamecity.ne.jp/fe/index.html

4 minutes ago, Baron the Shining Blade said:

Pleasing the fanbase? Yeah, it was never gonna be perfect. Be that as it may, that the game exists is still better than nothing, no matter what characters are in it.

When has there EVER been a game, anime, franchise in general... that has EVER pleased the ENTIRE audience? No, seriously. I am pretty sure such a thing would be in Heaven. 

Wow so many people are upset by this. What happened to, "omg I only will buy this game if MY FAVORITE character is in it? Screw weapon triangle!" and "Wow, only Awakening, Fates and SD? DISGUSTING! The older games are MUCH better!" Like yikes, I'd think you'd be happy that Lyn is in the game meaning other popular characters from older FE games could make it in as well.

Also I love the people saying stuff like, "Lyn fans this" and "Ike fans that." I dunno, just comes off as silly.

And what, there have been twenty-one, maybe twenty-two characters confirmed now? I'm rather confident that not only will there be more characters, probably around thirty of them in total. Meaning I'd still expect around 5-10 more characters being revealed - plenty enough to fill those gaping voids in your die-hard "Ike" or "Hector" or "Shadow Dragon" hearts.

But tbh people should chill. As someone who doesn't care all that much about this game, those who are hard-core complaining/upset are coming off as really immature and childish, regardless of the promised "weapon diversity" and "focused games" thing.

7 minutes ago, Book Bro said:

I also love the hypocrisy here. This whole time I've been told I shouldn't say anything negative about the game or the roster, and now some of those very people are coming out and bashing Lyn for being "another sword lord"  (while they previously justified half the Fates roster being swords), "waifu bait " (yet didn't accuse Camilla and Lucina of this), blaming her for taking a spot away from the Archaneans (even though it was always clear SD was gonna get the shaft), and getting angry over "more deserving" characters not being in over her (while being fine with minor Awakening and Fates characters getting in).

This game was a terrible idea, honestly. It sounds good on paper but it was never going to please the fanbase. At least now with Lyn there's something I can be excited for too.

Ignoring that two SD characters were accidentally confirmed in the NOE trailer (including Navarre, who makes it clear that the box cover isn't the complete roster). And the only characters from the 3DS games who got in who were neither popular or of any real focus to the plot are Lissa and Frederick.

News flash: you're never going to please everybody. Saying the game was a terrible idea because it couldn't do the impossible is just plain stupid.

48 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Um, okay, though I don't agree with you here.

It doesn't matter if you agree with it or not.

Lashing out at someone else in this forum just because a character you don't like is in a character roster isn't proper.

The world isn't ending just because Lyn is in there.

2 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

Jagen says hi. They seem to be taking characters from the earlier parts of each respective game so I'd expect Jagen, Draug, Gordin, Cain and Abel in addition to the ones already "leaked" like Caeda and Navarre. 

Fair point. Jagen would be a good addition. So I would say for cavalry, its either Jagen or Camus. 

1 minute ago, Jedi said:

No problem! Sorry for sounding like I assumed everyone saw that, at this point.

I tend to miss some points. 

1 minute ago, LoboKD001 said:

Wait what about lyn?

She too has the jiggle physics since her bust size increased, but isn't as obvious as others. 

5 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

Yeah, no gloating. I would be excited, but I don't like gloating to other people. Unless they're the toxic kind. Like how a bunch of Lyn fans insulted Lucina when she lost the Gauntlet. I felt bad for the good Lyn fans when Camilla won, but I laughed at the ones that were toxic. 

Wait that actually happened? Well thank god I stayed away from the forum during the first round of the gauntlet

Edit: Never mind misinterpreted something someone said >.>

Edited by SageOfAnys

Just now, Book Bro said:

I also love the hypocrisy here. This whole time I've been told I shouldn't say anything negative about the game or the roster, and now some of those very people are coming out and bashing Lyn for being "another sword lord"  (while they previously justified half the Fates roster being swords), "waifu bait " (yet didn't accuse Camilla and Lucina of this), blaming her for taking a spot away from the Archaneans (even though it was always clear SD was gonna get the shaft), and getting angry over "more deserving" characters not being in over her (while being fine with minor Awakening and Fates characters getting in).

Half the Fates roster isn't swords though. 3 out of the nine fates characters 9 use swords and of those three one is mounted and another is a shapeshifter. Lyn will most likely have a moveset similar to Ryoma 

Just now, Sbuscoz said:

Let's leave this bad mod and talk about serious matters: why everyone criticised Camilla for having jiggle physics but no one talks about Lyn's?

I've seen it mentioned on Reddit like once or twice, but also it's only been like 2 hours, and it's a little more subtle than Camilla's, especially since you can see half of Camilla's boobs.

Lyn is from GBA and Camilla is from 3DS.

1 minute ago, UNLEASH IT said:

Half the Fates roster isn't swords though. 3 out of the nine fates characters 9 use swords and of those three one is mounted and another is a shapeshifter. Lyn will most likely have a moveset similar to Ryoma 

From what we've seen in the Trailer her moves take more from her GBA animations than Ryoma. So doubtful.

Edited by Jedi

Just now, SageOfAnys said:

Wait that actually happened? Well thank god I stayed away from the forum during the first round of the gauntlet

There's a reason I didn't even TRY to go into the Voting Gauntlet threads the moment it started. I KNEW that toxicity will be at an all time high there. It's absolutely impossible to not run into toxic fans when so many popular characters are in there.