Lyn Confirmed

The DanMan

6 minutes ago, saisymbolic said:

To be fair

Reveal hidden contents

Lyn could very well not wear undergarments.

I doubt they would jiggle like that still, though.

At least we now the the topic of Camilla and Lyn's support.

• Lyn: Excuse me, Princess Camilla?
  • Camilla: Yes, dear?
  • Lyn: This may sound like a strange question, but... Why exactly do you wear your smallclothes so openly like that?
  • Camilla: At least I wear smallclothes, dear.

I'll see myself out now

EDIT: Well certainly this is a page opener isn't it

Edited by Lightchao42

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I've tried making the same movements myself. Granted, I have no sword and I don't think I'm as big as that, but mine have not moved in anywhere near the same manner. 

...Maybe mine are broken... xD 

Call Team Ninja's tech support.

2 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

The funny thing about Robin and Frederick's C support is that the timing could have been anywhere. Imagine if their C support happens after the Plegian arc. The bear meat that she saved all that time is 2 years old. XD 

Pretty sure that Frederick must have been traumatized by that. 

If he could shut Jakob up like that, you know he did something right. But yeah, the fact that his loyalty actually made him be able to make things that improves on technology, Frederick's loyalty might even make him be a scientist if he needs to be. 

I was on Team Lucina at first. I wasn't even gonna be in the conversations on the threads. It just got depressing and then there were other people I ran into along with a friend that was mocking Lucina cause she's from Awakening and lost to Lyn. I was on Ike's team after, but that's cause I like Ike as well. Lucina was just my favorite.

Yeah, there's a few support convos that look odd depending on the timing. Most notably some of Cordelia's because of the Chrom business there. If she's married, some of her supports look very weird because she might still be shown as upset over Chrom despite being married.

Yeah, but Freddy's pretty much dead set on serving the royals and being an excellent knight and nothing else. XD

I see, totally understandable. I may not like Lucina at all, but I totally get you there.

5 minutes ago, SuperIb said:

Being completely serious, those who got genuinely upset over that and those who said very... upsetting things because of the gauntlet are honestly pathetic. How childish and immature can you get? It legitimately annoys me that people could become so hateful over something so inconsequential. At least it's over, yes?

Yep, exactly.

Just now, Anomalocaris said:

Call Team Ninja's tech support.

I might have to...

Though I fear such jiggle mechanics might get in the way of every day life... I mean, only the slightest movement is enough to set them going Oo 

21 minutes ago, SuperIb said:

But tbh people should chill. As someone who doesn't care all that much about this game, those who are hard-core complaining/upset are coming off as really immature and childish, regardless of the promised "weapon diversity" and "focused games" thing.

You ask for the impossible.

15 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

For your viewing pleasure

Reveal hidden contents

Slave to the jiggle dangit

And Japan finally gets to know what the west was acquinted to back in the day. We've truly gone full circle now.

In case I've confused anyone:

Spoiler

I'm referencing that Lyn's GBA battle sprite didn't have any jiggle physics in Japan, but did in the West.

Just now, Lightchao42 said:

At least we now the the topic of Camilla and Lyn's support.

• Lyn: Excuse me, Princess Camilla?
  • Camilla: Yes, dear?
  • Lyn: This may sound like a strange question, but... Why exactly do you wear your smallclothes so openly like that?
  • Camilla: At least I wear smallclothes, dear.

I'll see myself out now

EDIT: Well certainly this is a page opener isn't it

this needs to be in

Just now, Cute Chao said:

I might have to...

Though I fear such jiggle mechanics might get in the way of every day life... I mean, only the slightest movement is enough to set them going Oo 

That reminds me of one DoA where that happens. They have a setting for jiggle physics and, if you set it to max, the boobs go nuclear.

4 minutes ago, Deva Ashera said:

Actually, if we base popularity on the CYL Polls, didn't all 4 top females get more votes alone then both Ikes combined? That may be why Lyn is in rather then Ike..so far. Regardless, I'm positive Ike (and Roy) will appear. Rather in base game or DLC, I don't know, but I'm sure he'll appear in the same way I'm sure Tharja will appear.

Nope, Ike's combined vote total topped everyone's, including Lyn's. The only problem is that we don't know how many people voted for both Ikes. I know I threw some votes at both.

Also, why are people so OMG about Lyn's boob physics when A) Camilla got the same treatment, and B) boobs actually do jiggle? Though I will admit that Lyn's seem kind of unrealistic. They're jiggling even though she's standing still. :/ Come on, Koei, at least have this make sense...

Edited by Anacybele

Just now, Anacybele said:

Nope, Ike's combined vote total topped everyone's, including Lyn's. The only problem is that we don't know how many people voted for both Ikes. I know I threw some votes at both.

Hmm..my recollection may be faulty then..regardless, that could mean he's actually more likely to appear in FE Warriors.

I'm just happy to finally play as Lyn since she's a fav of mine and was only an Assist Trophy in both of the last Smash Bros. titles

2 minutes ago, Deva Ashera said:

Sounds like you need to not take things so hard/seriously. If she's okay as DLC then she's okay for base. Point is that, regardless of how it happened, she appears in the game.

Sorry but that's pretty impossible for me now. The "classic FE character" that was added was precisely the one I "hate" the most so I'll remain bitter. At least as DLC, I have the option of NOT getting her at all. That's better than having to see her face in the vanilla roster.

1 minute ago, Tactician_Iris said:

And Japan finally gets to know what the west was acquinted to back in the day. We've truly gone full circle now.

In case I've confused anyone:

Hide contents

I'm referencing that Lyn's GBA battle sprite didn't have any jiggle physics in Japan, but did in the West.

What is it with you people and ruining things for me?! xD

I played that game for years and never noticed until now :O Was that in the European edition, too? 

Although, to be fair, I usually focussed on Eliwood and Hector and never so much on Lyn. Is it only in her promoted sprite or is it in all? Still can't believe I didn't notice, though xD 

If people would stop pointing these things out, I might be able to keep on playing untainted. Now I'm going to be playing staring at her chest, it feels >< And again, it's so over the top. I guess on a tiny screen, and for the fraction of the time it shows, I just didn't spot it. Oh well. I'll just keep using Eliwood and Hector anyway ^.^

I played that game for years and never noticed until now :O Was that in the European edition, too? 

Although, to be fair, I usually focussed on Eliwood and Hector and never so much on Lyn. Is it only in her promoted sprite or is it in all? Still can't believe I didn't notice, though xD 

If people would stop pointing these things out, I might be able to keep on playing untainted. Now I'm going to be playing staring at her chest, it feels >< And again, it's so over the top. I guess on a tiny screen, and for the fraction of the time it shows, I just didn't spot it. Oh well. I'll just keep using Eliwood and Hector anyway ^.^

No.

You have to be tainted and turn into a Dark Chao.

1 minute ago, Cute Chao said:

Just stare at her face. Thats how im gonna play camilla anyways lol

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, there's a few support convos that look odd depending on the timing. Most notably some of Cordelia's because of the Chrom business there. If she's married, some of her supports look very weird because she might still be shown as upset over Chrom despite being married.

Yeah, but Freddy's pretty much dead set on serving the royals and being an excellent knight and nothing else. XD

I see, totally understandable. I may not like Lucina at all, but I totally get you there.

Yup. Timing is really weird. But a lot of Cordelia's thing shows that even when married, she never truly gets over Chrom. Likely cause Chrom is her first love. Now, my only question is... why? Why does she love him so much? Like even Sumia shows that she likes Chrom because he's the strong independent leader of the Shepherds and is like an idol when compared to her and her clumsy self. I get the annoyance with how she's forced to be Chrom's partner in marriage, but I don't think bashing her character is the way to go about it.

Pretty much. Also, Frederick would make a great parent. He pretty much had to deal with two kids his entire life. XD

That's just it. You don't have to LIKE the character at all. Like say that I wasn't an Ike fan and it was Lucina vs Ike. I would be on Lucina's side, but I wouldn't go and bash Ike or his character, because there are plenty of ways on doing that. Ike is by no means flawless, so one can make insulting remarks to him and his fanbase. However, doing that is petty and doesn't do anything to help your character at all. If anything, you can consider that a form of bullying. Which is sad.

Lol, you poor soul. Though it's true once something is pointed out you just can't forget about it. 

I think I'm gonna call it a night soon. I'm not angry. I'm not happy. I'm just very confused. I guess when that dude yelled at the director or whoever that he "doesn't understand Fire Emblem at all!" that person was right. Then again, Koei is weird as hell with this PR stuff. But this is by far the weirdest feelings I've ever had. I'm happy an older character is in. I'm sad it's a sword user when they complained before about sword-using lords (though that was a pretty obvious "Oh shit we need an excuse for limiting the roster!"). I'll probably buy it no matter what because I like Warriors games, but this game is exhausting me mentally with its weird shenanigans in its PR campaign.

Just now, LoboKD001 said:

Oh, I meant in the GBA. I won't be playing as these two in Warriors unless they're forced ^.^ 

If they are forced, then yes. Face. Face. Face. 

7 minutes ago, saisymbolic said:

That reminds me of one DoA where that happens. They have a setting for jiggle physics and, if you set it to max, the boobs go nuclear.

I've seen enough anime to imagine it. I'm not going to YT it because I don't even want to... But I think I remember hearing about the infamous jiggle physics in that game >.< 

7 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Also, why are people so OMG about Lyn's boob physics when A) Camilla got the same treatment, and B) boobs actually do jiggle? Though I will admit that Lyn's seem kind of unrealistic. They're jiggling even though she's standing still. :/ Come on, Koei, at least have this make sense...

I think it might be because people hope better of Lyn, whereas Camilla was always going to be jigglified... Though I always hope they'll keep it toned down but they never do >.< 

If only there was a jiggly physics option with the option to tone it down! 

4 minutes ago, saisymbolic said:

No.

You have to be tainted and turn into a Dark Chao.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Though Dark Chao always did look better than the neutral and good xD 

14 minutes ago, ThatOneGalAutumn said:

I wasn't on the Gauntlet until after I switched Teams from Lucina to Ike after her loss, but even the Camilla vs Ike was super toxic, and I consider SerenesForest the least toxic Fire Emblem place I can think of.

I would hate to see those other Fire Emblem places

Just now, LoboKD001 said:

Yeah, Camilla is going to be... uncomfortable to use in front of any friends/family.

At least with Lyn you have to be deliberately looking for it and she (hopefully) isn't going to be spouting off sultry lines the whole time.

Just now, familyplayer said:

I guess when that dude yelled at the director or whoever that he "doesn't understand Fire Emblem at all!" that person was right

Huh, that's rude and unfair to say. An exaggeration, perhaps?

10 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Jiggle physics are following the same as they would in anime. XD

11 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Idk maybe i never saw it happen on lyn so its a surprise for me to see it and the way it looked looks hilarious too lol

12 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Boob physics? Make sense!? DISGUSTING!

4 minutes ago, ChickenBits said:

Lol, you poor soul. Though it's true once something is pointed out you just can't forget about it. 

Sadly so -.- And for my first ever FE game, too :O 

Oh well. As far as I know, neither Eliwood nor Hector (nor any others of the lovely FE7 gents) have jiggle mechanics anywhere, so I can still play the game fairly happily :D