RotomGuy

They forgot to photoshop a character out of a cutscene

Recommended Posts

Must have been a European thing. Pretty sure she's not there in the American version.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Must have been a European thing. Pretty sure she's not there in the American version.

Yeah, she wasn't in the Direct or Trailer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NOE leaking stuff? Hah this is too much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CAEDA!

It's sad that we might end up with only three SD characters, but hey look on the bright side!

We might finally learn how to pronounce her name!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Two characters, actually. Navarre is standing right there too.

YZ0A7nW.jpg

 

Also someone's shoulder pads.

Edited by NeonZ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not only did someone in Nintendo of Europe leak something, they forgot to edit out something that CONFIRMED the leak (even more than it already is).

Caeda isn't my favorite, but I don't mind her. 

I'd like to point out that when people complain about too many sword units, they forget to mention Caeda... At least she's (kind of) a noteworthy character.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SageOfAnys said:

CAEDA!

It's sad that we might end up with only three SD characters, but hey look on the bright side!

We might finally learn how to pronounce her name!

This is what will help me sleep at night after this shitshow. Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BoringBoi said:

Not only did someone in Nintendo of Europe leak something, they forgot to edit out something that CONFIRMED the leak (even more than it already is).

Caeda isn't my favorite, but I don't mind her. 

I'd like to point out that when people complain about too many sword units, they forget to mention Caeda... At least she's (kind of) a noteworthy character.

They also leaked something which may disprove it. Navarre.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

So it's IS' fault?

1 minute ago, SageOfAnys said:

CAEDA!

It's sad that we might end up with only three SD characters, but hey look on the bright side!

We might finally learn how to pronounce her name!

Huh...you know, FEH has been a godsend for pronounciations (save the three different ways of pronouncing Ephraim), I forget it doesn't solve every name :P

---

I would say this confirms the leak, but Caeda was always a safe bet for SD so it could really go either way. (I'm already on #TeamReal, btw.)

I haven't played SD but she seems to be a cool character from what I've seen of her. Neat!

I wonder what Nintendo/ IS will do about this...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Apparently NoE has more leaks than faulty plumbing. At least this seems to debunk the 25 character theory(?)

Honestly, I really hope news of Navarre being in spreads fast, as it will hopefully quell some of the flames Lyn's reveal and the authenticity of the leak brought.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Navarre really is in, then the boxart may not be the final cast. That, or for some reason Navarre is considered a villain and him along with Garon and [Awakening villain] are just not on the boxart.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The DanMan said:

Le gasp!

Wait this either means a) The character on the leaked boxart everyone taught was Celica was actually Navarre or b) The leak is wrong (Well not really).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shit guys I'm sorry I'll take back everything I've said about Lyn.

Navarre is here oh shit lets go! He uses a sword, but people are letting Lyn off with it so to hell with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RotomGuy said:

If Navarre really is in, then the boxart may not be the final cast. That, or for some reason Navarre is considered a villain and him along with Garon and [Awakening villain] are just not on the boxart.

I don't know, considering Navarre seems to stand behind Marth, I'm pretty sure he's going to be considered a protagonist.

Also can't wait for that dope Caeda/Navarre battle convo that references his introduction. IS PLZ IT WOULD BE BEAUTIFUL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

They also leaked something which may disprove it. Navarre.

But Lyn's sprite matched the cover art.

I don't know what to think anymore.

 

Great job Nintendo, you're making more questions than you are answering.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Imma just go asleep now. It's past midnight and I have school in the morning. All this shit is giving me a headache.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Azz said:

Le gasp!

Wait this either means a) The character on the leaked boxart everyone taught was Celica was actually Navarre or b) The leak is wrong (Well not really).

 

2 minutes ago, Lau said:

Shit guys I'm sorry I'll take back everything I've said about Lyn.

Navarre is here oh shit lets go! He uses a sword, but people are letting Lyn off with it so to hell with it.

The Discord is being freaking savage over this.
And Navarre at least means the box wasn't the final roster.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

...wtf is going on today. Lyn's in the game for God knows what reason. Nintendo themselves then leaked Caeda but that's not all since they also leaked Navarre. I need to sleep on this. My emotions are all over the place.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All I have to say is that the PR that's surrounding this game has been complete and utter ass. It's laughable.

That said, Navarre is okay. He's an SD character. Another swordie, though. I haven't played SD to completion so I have no real opinion on him.

Edited by saisymbolic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.