They forgot to photoshop a character out of a cutscene

RotomGuy

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not only did someone in Nintendo of Europe leak something, they forgot to edit out something that CONFIRMED the leak (even more than it already is).

Caeda isn't my favorite, but I don't mind her. 

I'd like to point out that when people complain about too many sword units, they forget to mention Caeda... At least she's (kind of) a noteworthy character.

2 minutes ago, SageOfAnys said:

CAEDA!

It's sad that we might end up with only three SD characters, but hey look on the bright side!

We might finally learn how to pronounce her name!

This is what will help me sleep at night after this shitshow. Thank you.

1 minute ago, BoringBoi said:

Not only did someone in Nintendo of Europe leak something, they forgot to edit out something that CONFIRMED the leak (even more than it already is).

Caeda isn't my favorite, but I don't mind her. 

I'd like to point out that when people complain about too many sword units, they forget to mention Caeda... At least she's (kind of) a noteworthy character.

They also leaked something which may disprove it. Navarre.

3 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

So it's IS' fault?

1 minute ago, SageOfAnys said:

CAEDA!

It's sad that we might end up with only three SD characters, but hey look on the bright side!

We might finally learn how to pronounce her name!

Huh...you know, FEH has been a godsend for pronounciations (save the three different ways of pronouncing Ephraim), I forget it doesn't solve every name :P

---

I would say this confirms the leak, but Caeda was always a safe bet for SD so it could really go either way. (I'm already on #TeamReal, btw.)

I haven't played SD but she seems to be a cool character from what I've seen of her. Neat!

I wonder what Nintendo/ IS will do about this...

Apparently NoE has more leaks than faulty plumbing. At least this seems to debunk the 25 character theory(?)

Honestly, I really hope news of Navarre being in spreads fast, as it will hopefully quell some of the flames Lyn's reveal and the authenticity of the leak brought.

2 minutes ago, The DanMan said:

Le gasp!

Wait this either means a) The character on the leaked boxart everyone taught was Celica was actually Navarre or b) The leak is wrong (Well not really).

1 minute ago, RotomGuy said:

If Navarre really is in, then the boxart may not be the final cast. That, or for some reason Navarre is considered a villain and him along with Garon and [Awakening villain] are just not on the boxart.

I don't know, considering Navarre seems to stand behind Marth, I'm pretty sure he's going to be considered a protagonist.

Also can't wait for that dope Caeda/Navarre battle convo that references his introduction. IS PLZ IT WOULD BE BEAUTIFUL

2 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

They also leaked something which may disprove it. Navarre.

But Lyn's sprite matched the cover art.

I don't know what to think anymore.

Great job Nintendo, you're making more questions than you are answering.

2 minutes ago, Azz said:

Le gasp!

Wait this either means a) The character on the leaked boxart everyone taught was Celica was actually Navarre or b) The leak is wrong (Well not really).

2 minutes ago, Lau said:

Shit guys I'm sorry I'll take back everything I've said about Lyn.

Navarre is here oh shit lets go! He uses a sword, but people are letting Lyn off with it so to hell with it.

The Discord is being freaking savage over this.
And Navarre at least means the box wasn't the final roster.

...wtf is going on today. Lyn's in the game for God knows what reason. Nintendo themselves then leaked Caeda but that's not all since they also leaked Navarre. I need to sleep on this. My emotions are all over the place.

All I have to say is that the PR that's surrounding this game has been complete and utter ass. It's laughable.

That said, Navarre is okay. He's an SD character. Another swordie, though. I haven't played SD to completion so I have no real opinion on him.

Edited by saisymbolic