Hello there!

Priwinn

Hi all,

I have been playing Fire Emblem since I was 8(ish?), but it was Sacred Stones, which everyone seems to put at the bottom of difficulty lists, so I guess I was lucky that I got the easy one haha. Then I went on to Radiant Dawn which I absolutely LOVED and probably completed a few times on easy maybe once or twice on normal and finally on hard mode (yay!), over the span of a few years. During those years I also played the translated version of shadow dragon but didnt really like it. But then I just stopped, high school got in the way, League of Legends got in the way (and still is in the way) and also I didn't get the 3DS. (Timeskip of 5 years to present day) Fire Emblem Heroes appeared in my suggested downloads while I was fed up of sticking my nose into my notes of college for finals  (bad time, right?). And so it reminded me of the great time I spent playing this awesome franchise and I revisited my Fire Emblem Sacred Stones and got a friend to lend me his 3DS and Awakening. (Whew, that was a long story, hehe)

So I have a project in mind which mainly includes revamping FE8 (and in the future maybe other fire emblems, map editor, etc) into an android game (not with an emulator), actually coding from scratch and redoing the graphics. I will write more about it someday in the fan projects section (hope its the right forum). I know its an ambitious plan but I am willing to take on the challenge.

All in all I've actually been taking information from Serenes since my first years into FE, but never actually signed up. So here I am, glad to meet you all.

PD: Please excuse my poor English and/or writing.

Priwinn

4 hours ago, Ycine said:

Welcome to the Forest, Priwinn!

Your English isn't bad at all.

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

3 hours ago, Lerandel said:

Welcome to the Forest!

Your English isn't that bad, and I hope that you have a great time here!

Thank you!