Your favorite character who you know won't get into FEW

Moondrag

13 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Wolt, Wolt, Wolt, did I mention Wolt?

Besides him, a bunch of other minor characters from not Fates/Awakening as well asĀ Forrest for an implausible 3DS character.

I haven't seen you mention Wolt at all

Also Valbar needs to be in this game.

Edited by DisobeyedCargo

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Florina's #1 Fan said:

It would go like this:

Ashnard-"No matter what strength a person has, it is the station he is born into that controls his destiny.Ā The strong will possess everything."

Wait, so our scenario reverses Ashnard's character? Wouldn't it make more sense for him to encourage Mozu to fight and prove herself? "I don't care who you are. If you want this, show that you have the strength to take it from me!"

As for my contribution to the If Only... thread:
I would love to see Soren, Naesala, Oliver, Hana, Mae, Candice, and Lloyd (from Fates). Bonus points if Lloyd's musou summons Llewelyn.

Just now, Phazon Archon said:

Wait, so our scenario reverses Ashnard's character? Wouldn't it make more sense for him to encourage Mozu to fight and prove herself? "I don't care who you are. If you want this, show that you have the strength to take it from me!"

I used a quote from his FE wiki page. I actually have not encountered him in PoR yet, I'm really early into the game, I just got Rolf and Mist :\

Ā 

1 minute ago, Thor Odinson said:

Ayra because what's Judgral

I freaking love Ayra. She made me not hate Astra, because in Awakening's Exponential Growth map, counter would screw over all of my swordmasters, a class I only put Lon'qu and Gaius into for Astra... I love how she would just run and leap at her opponent like some sort of page out of a manga and then just keep flinging her sword.

Aran, Bastian, andĀ Luthier. All three are overshadowed by characters in their own game. Boey, Mae, and Kliff are 10x more popular than Luthier, AranĀ is nowhere near as popular as Nephenee, and Bastian is overshadowed by Soren due to story relevance alone.

Edited by Tolvir

Sothe, Janaff, Lukas, Henry, Gaius and Virion.

They're all so cool, and Virion is hilarious, I actually just recently came around to him,but these guys ain't coming anytime soon.Ā 

Here was the Mozu andĀ Ashnard battle conversation summary I wroteĀ way backĀ when the game was first announced.

Spoiler
  • Mozu and Ashnard:Ā A silly battle encounter dialogue. Impressed by the valor and ferocity of the girl with quaking knees, Ashnard would extend a hand towards her to join his cause. He has no discrimination towards social status - only power and ability matter to him. Shocked and a little flattered, she would hesitate, blush and scratch her cheek before rememberingĀ that she already has people she is willing to give her all for. Ashnard would laugh and challenge her to a duel, ready to test the plucky Villager's capabilities for himself.Ā mozu proceeds to kick his ass

at least it still exists in my dreams

sob

Edited by saisymbolic