Your favorite character who you know won't get into FEW

Moondrag

FE1/3/11/12: Phina. Her chances are slim to none. I'd want Malliesia to be the villain because

Spoiler

she became a "bad girl" in the epilogue or something.

FE4: Lewyn would be a great choice, with Forsetti being his musou special. Sadly FE4 wasn't in mind in development.

FE5: Shiva is a badass, but has a sword.......

FE6: Lalum doesn't even have a weapon. I guess she can use her sash/dancing prop like Koshosho from the Samurai Warrior series. I'd only want her in for her crazy antics.

FE7: Pent deserves it tbh.

FE8: L'arachel deserves the spotlight too. The original cheesy justice character.

FE9/10: Volug is actually hilarious, but it'd be weird to present it in-game in FEW

FE13: Not sure why but I want to see more Priam.

FE14: Shiro. Tbh, one of the best developed characters in the game. He's so under-appreciated though.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, Sbuscoz said:

Xane, even if he is from SD there are more important characters frmo the same game that won't be in.

Never give up hope, friend.

Kaze doesn't have a chance due to hidden weapons being confirmed to be out.

Tobin won't get in due to not being very popular, unfortunately.

The Herons won't get in either...

Owain: He would be the perfect character to fight down giant armies. "My Sword Hand!! I can't control it!!"

Basilio: If we need another Axe user, I would want him above every other axe user(Hector excluded). I loved his one-liners in Awakening, but he is often overlooked so doubt he will get in anytime soon.

Berkut: There is no better mounted lance character than the Prince of Darkness.

Mia, Eirika, Owain, Kaze, Naesala, Volug, Nasir, Ena, Sanaki, Velouria, Nyx, Say'ri, Vaike, Wil, Florina, Genny, Luthier, Saber, Delthea.
All of these will never make it in. And I'm saddened by that fact. But hey, such is life.

Edited by DragonFlames

Radd.

Nobody wants Radd but me.

:(

Also Leif, for someone who at least has the slimmest chance of getting in, but still almost certainly won't. At least I'll get to use him in Heroes... someday... and Radd too please

Hector, Heath, Jill, Harr, Cormag, Vaida, Minerva, Cherche,Volug, Skrimir, Dart, Hawkeye, Largo, Boyd, Dorcas, Bassilio, Flavia, Stephen, Keaton, Silas, would also love to see Ashnard, the Black knight, Bryce, Bertram, Petrine, Arvis, Emperor Rudolph and other villains from Path of Radiance. Uhh, yeah, there's a LOT of characters I would LOVE to see there's still more I could write down but I don't want to go overboard here I may have already done that as it is. However I was trying to list characters from multiple games.

On 9/14/2017 at 9:01 AM, Lord_Grima said:

Owain: He would be the perfect character to fight down giant armies. "My Sword Hand!! I can't control it!!"

Basilio: If we need another Axe user, I would want him above every other axe user(Hector excluded). I loved his one-liners in Awakening, but he is often overlooked so doubt he will get in anytime soon.

Berkut: There is no better mounted lance character than the Prince of Darkness.

Odin might get in as DLC, I really cant see them excluding those 3 considering how popular they were. That and their Fates iterations have potential for being unique, considering you have a mage, a hero, and a bow knight. But that isnt Owain though.

Berkut also has a chance DLC wise, especially if SoV gets a DLC pack.

Adding to the list, Volke. He might of stood a chance if daggers were a weapon, but since he has no other weapons to go back on like the ninja do, I highly doubt he even makes it for DLC. One of my favorite rogues in the series. Maybe he gets his chance in a sequel.

Edited by Tolvir

I played few games, but here it is. They are not listed in any concrete order (maybe in game release).

• Naga from... FE1 (though I only know her from FE13 :v).
  • Zephiel from FE6 (honestly, Eckesachs would have a preety cool fighting style).
  • Shanna from FE6.
  • Merlinus from FE5/7 (you must admit it. As a joke character would be awesome XD)
  • Walhart from FE13 (I still have some hope to see him :v).
  • Cherche from FE13.
  • Stahl from FE13.
  • Kellam from FE13.
  • Cervantes from FE13? (XD)
  • Noire from FE13.
  • Owain/Odin from FE13/14.
  • Lilith from FE14.
  • Hana from FE14.
  • Saizo from FE14.
  • Scarlet from FE14.
  • Kaden from FE14.
  • Peri from FE14.
  • Effie from FE14.
  • Arthur from FE14.
  • Flora from FE14.
  • Gunter from FE14.
  • Midori from FE14.
  • Garon from FE14 (although I think is the most possible of my "candidates").
  • Anankos from FE14 (in his human form, or at least his Heart form).

I know is a too large list, but these are my thoughts. I think I transformed this in a mere wish list, so... sorry :P.

Just now, Timeman said:

I played few games, but here it is. They are not listed in any concrete order (maybe in game release).

• Naga from... FE1 (though I only know her from FE13 :v).
  • Zephiel from FE6 (honestly, Eckesachs would have a preety cool fighting style).
  • Shanna from FE6.
  • Merlinus from FE5/7 (you must admit it. As a joke character would be awesome XD)
  • Walhart from FE13 (I still have some hope to see him :v).
  • Cherche from FE13.
  • Stahl from FE13.
  • Kellam from FE13.
  • Cervantes from FE13? (XD)
  • Noire from FE13.
  • Owain/Odin from FE13/14.
  • Lilith from FE14.
  • Hana from FE14.
  • Saizo from FE14.
  • Scarlet from FE14.
  • Kaden from FE14.
  • Peri from FE14.
  • Effie from FE14.
  • Arthur from FE14.
  • Flora from FE14.
  • Gunter from FE14.
  • Midori from FE14.
  • Garon from FE14 (although I think is the most possible of my "candidates").
  • Anankos from FE14 (in his human form, or at least his Heart form).

I know is a too large list, but these are my thoughts. I think I transformed this in a mere wish list, so... sorry :P.

Man you must really like Fates 

why no love for Gregor?

i agree with you on walhart. 

Misha and Deen will probably never be seen in HD while I'm alive.

Also Jesse. Damn do I love Jesse. Sadly, he'll probably never be put anywhere other than Gaiden/SoV.

I have already buried my hopes for seeing Laguz in any shape or form in Warriors (have already started to give up in Heroes). Shifters (besides Manakete) don't seem too high on anyone's priority list. I would definitly love to play as Tibarn, Nailah and Ranulf. Plus, even if the Laguz got any attention, it's incredibly doubtful that the herons would be made playable fighters in a Warriors game, no matter how much Reyson would probably want to. Still, I can always hope for them to be assist characters or NPC of some type in the very distant future.

39 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Man you must really like Fates 

why no love for Gregor?

i agree with you on walhart. 

Fates is my favourite FE with difference (I only played to the 3DS ones, Roy's one and Heroes, however). I'd like to play more games but I don't have enough time to do it.

Also, I'm not saying Fates is the best game and has the best characters/story/maps/etc (I think "best", "worst" and words like these are bad for a biased topic like game favoritism), but I love all of it.

If was for me, I'd put all FE characters in the game, even the OC from Heroes, including Bruno and Veronica (whoooo, nearly 800 characters!!! XD).

Also, Ithought about listing Gregor because of his weird speaking (at least in the Spanish translation, I don't know about the English version), but in the end I didn't put it... If you searchs signs count on me XD.

Finally, I forget to add Gaiden/Echoes characters. I would put Kliff (I have him as Dread Fighter with the Levin Sword), Clive, Sonya, Faye, Rudolf and Berkut (maybe Rinea too).

Well, I consider Hector and all Awakening/Fates characters to still be on the table, so it's hard to say.

Lute was the first character I ever really fell in love with as an FE player, so I guess her. Damn, now I really want to play as Lute.

Charlotte.

I also would have liked to see some beast units like Panne, Velouria and Nishiki as a bit of a balance to weapons.  It would be pretty fun to run around and fight as a beast unit, in my opinion.