Your favorite character who you know won't get into FEW

Moondrag

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess that would be Jaffar. Characters I like to about the same extent from other games have at least a bit of a chance, but not him.

... But if we include games that will most likely not be represented even on DLC, I'd say Alvis and Ayra from Genealogy.

From the three main games I have a hard time believing that Hardin is going to be included. He's the best cavalries from Archenea but also the least likely. Camus birthed one of the most prominent archtypes and he seems more popular then Hardin while Cain and Able being the first red and green knights makes them something of an obligation should there be more ponies then just Camus. This leaves no room for Hardin.

Outside of these three I think its incredibly unlikely for Arvis to get into the game through DLC. Jugdral never having released in the west and not being that popular in the east makes the chance of it getting DLC very low. 

the only character i'd LOVE to see in warriors (and know he won't be added) is levin (i'm pretty sure ike, my favourite fe character, will be added someway, so i went with levin)

damn, how awesome would it be to destroy enemies with forseti? sadly, this will never happen, probably not even in a potential sequel

i can see a vague chance for some characters I like to be in, maybe as dlc or in a sequel, like tobin or soren or mist or gray

the one character i'd want to play as the most who has absolutely 0 chance whatsoever though would be kamui

he has 0 real importance in his game in addition to not seeming to be particularly popular and there's basically nothing they could do to actually make him special, but I just think it'd be really funny to play as him in this kind of game, even though i'm not entirely sure why

15 hours ago, PieceofPaper said:

Lugh, my favorite unit gameplay-wise, and one of my favorites personality-wise, has no chance whatsoever.

I wouldn't be so sure about that. If Binding blade gets DLC I could see Lugh getting in. He's the merric of that game and could fill the shota role which is a niche not filled yet in the current roster. Both Lugh and Raigh ranked very high on some popularity contest too. 

I want Clair to be playable. I really liked her personality, a free, open-minded noble lady who isn't super obsessed with her status, unlike Maribelle. One thing I have noticed though, is that we only have one confirmed Wyvern Rider. I'd would really like Cherche as another rider. She's a perfect combination of rough and sweet, and thankfully, she's not seductive. I also would want Olivia to be playable, but it since she's a refresh unit, it would be hard to fit her in. Speaking of which, I would love Laslow to be playable, since he's my favorite character ever, but I doubt it, since there are no signs of the Hoshidan Retainers thanks to no shuriken.

Edited by ZeManaphy

• Donnel apparently. I actually thought he had a chance since he was a pretty popular Awakening character with a unique niche, but lolnope, he's not royalty, a cute girl, or Frederick.
  • Wrys, was kinda hoping memes would work out for him since the idea of Wrys putting up a fight is more entertaining than everything that's presently been revealed about FEW combined.
  • Sheena, probably my favorite character from Archanea and she's doomed to never appear in anything because she has the misfortune of being from FE3. Her being in Heroes at launch was unironically the main reason I bothered downloading it.
  • Anyone from Canas's family, especially him and Niime. I don't need anyone else from Elibe if I get Monocle Man or the bringer of the Grandmapocalypse.
  • Anyone from Sacred Stones, but especially Tethys and L'Arachel.
  • Anyone other than Celica from Gaiden since I'm not all that fond of how they handled her in the remake. (but at this point even she's still my favorite character on the roster so)
  • Anyone from Jugdral just because I love seeing Intelligent Systems and International audiences acknowledge that that continuity exists.

From the so-called main three of course that's just Donnel and Wrys (I mean I guess I'd like a few others like Hinata and Kaden and Scarlet but honestly my expectations for them were so low that it's hard to even bring them back up for a topic like this), but since they kindly opened up to Lyn, I'm more than happy to open the floodgates in turn.

2 hours ago, Iridium said:
  • Anyone from Canas's family, especially him and Niime. I don't need anyone else from Elibe if I get Monocle Man or the bringer of the Grandmapocalypse.

Canas is awesome, too bad he's not plot-relevant enough. But hey, if Naverre made it, maybe he has a chance. Also, Grandmapocalypse. I laughed too hard at that.

Zelgius

Why: I love this guy as much as Ana loves Ike. His inclusion would make FEW my absolute favorite game of all time. I would die happy.

Likelihood: Slim as a Slim Sword. Even if we were to get a Black Knight = Lu Bu scenario, it wouldn't be likely unless he were an alt. But honestly what are the odds of that happening? We've yet to see any foot armors though. Also, Sanaki's still lonely in Heroes...

Spoiler

But if the Black Knight gets in, then at least you could say that Zelgius is technically in. They did just finally add BK to Heroes.

Morgan

Why: Female Morgan is my favorite child unit (runner up would be Owain).

Likelihood: Zilch. We already have the Robins. Unless they were to do male sorcerer and female wyvern rider a la Future Past. Then I'd say likelihood is slim to low.

Roy

Why: Mainly because I want to see him and Marth converse. In English. Not that there's any need to set a precedent, as more than likely I think they will finally speak English in the next Smash Bros anyway.

Likelihood: Possible.

Some more Elibe characters. No specifics, but I would love to see more.

Likelihood: Possible. Heightened with Lyn's reveal.

Edited by Baron the Shining Blade