viokyeta

hi, i am trying to recolor some characters in fire embelm 8 randomizier (with instruction of Ghast Station) and i have learned that i need FE8 Palette Association Modules to do that (a guy named Crusticus on Youtube say that). So I've been looking for this modules but every where I look the link is either forbidden or takes me no where.

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the FE8 palette association editor? Thanks For reading and sorry for my Bad English.

Edited by viokyeta

15 minutes ago, Tequila said:

While you may not be using the buildfile method, this seems to have what you need. You can ignore the .csv and .event files if you're just using Nightmare.

Hope that helps!

thanks for your Helps, Tequila. I am not good in Hacking works and I am following this tutorial video (

to recolor characters... May what you sent me can help me somehow but... it really confuse me a lot...(but thank you anyway...)

On 14/9/2017 at 5:50 PM, Tequila said:

While you may not be using the buildfile method, this seems to have what you need. You can ignore the .csv and .event files if you're just using Nightmare.

Hope that helps!

Sorry For my Stupid, thanks For Your Helps A Lot, Tequila!