Focus: Dauntless Crimeans

SatsumaFSoysoy

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i... can't say i'm a fan of that elincia art

but it's not completely terrible to the point that i wouldn't want her and i love elincia enough that i'll still definitely try to get her, so i'm still fine with this overall

seems kinda lame though that we're just gonna get 4 new fe9 characters total though

i know it already had a few so it's a decent balance between the fuckton echoes got and the little increase fe8 got

but it's still kinda disappointing

still, i like all 3 of these characters, elincia in particular, so i'm still fine with this, even though it's a little underwhelming. amiti looks cool, wrath looks cool, and i like the new voices too. bryce papenbrook continues to have only 4 eyes across the now 5 fire emblem characters he voices

3 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

Oscar will save the endangered narcian species from extinction. Bless those Crimeans! 

Shout outs to death blow 3 being locked to another 5 star. Most common skill in the game and you still don't have it as fodder

Dunno about you but after spending lots of saved up orbs on colourless hell, I got plenty of Kleins. 

Dammit and I had just decided that I would save orbs and wait for an owl banner to get Katarina, now I have to go back on that because I can't not try and get nephenee. 
This reveal has raised a few questions for me such as who is the free unit in the upcoming tempest trial seeing as I assumed it would be nephenee since she was added with the black knight and secondly this is the first time we have had a new banner contain three new characters with the exception of the alm and celica army banners so I wonder why they changed it.

Nephenee looks like beast, if she has good stats she might be best Fury user in game (or at least very desirable skill fodder). Amiti looks good though and Flyer buffs should make up for potential stat spread shortcomings.

Well, I guess I will have to get lot of Oscars snipe for Neph or two.

Here is a summary of all of their skill sets.

Nephenne
Weapon:Slaying Lance+
Special: Moonbow
A: Atk/spd +2 (NEW)
B:Wrath(NEW)

Oscar
Weapon: Sapphire lance
Assist: Rally Spd/Def (NEW)
B: Lancebreaker
C: Spur Spd/Def (NEW)

Elincia
Weapon: 
Amiti (NEW)
Assist: Ardent Sacrifice
A: Death Blow 
B: Flier formation (NEW)

New skills:
Atk/spd +2:
 Pretty self explanatory
Wrath: If unit has less than 75% HP left and activates their special upon attacking Special cooldown -1 at the start of the turn. Also special damage +10 unknown if this is tied to HP as well however the trailer suggests it is as it does not appear to activate during the battle shown.
Spur Spd/Def: Self explanatory
Rally Spd/Def: Self explanatory
Amiti: A buffed brave sword with 11 might and a speed penalty of -2 almost definitely a legendary weapon 
Flier Formation: Unit can move adjacent to a flier ally within 2 spaces (hopefully not flier locked)

Edited by Mackc2

Wow those English voices are awful, did they instruct the VAs to sound as emotionless as possible?

Anyway, definitly going for Elincia and maybe Nephenee. With my luck, I won't be getting either of them (or get Oscar, like what happened with SStones where I wanted Innes and Tana but only ever got Seth) , but I can always dream.

I regret spending all my TT orbs for Hector (and getting Boey in return) now, but well... I guess the leaks are right then and hope next month really gives us Sigurd.

Nephenee and Elincia are looking good. I guess Elincia will need +atk to be really useable, unless IS makes her broken. I'm not sure if I'm going to pull for them. Poor Oscar will probably show up instead of Nephenee for me. In the end it all depends on the 40% Bonus Units for the next TT. They better use these three and Ike!

10 minutes ago, Clogon said:

Dunno about you but after spending lots of saved up orbs on colourless hell, I got plenty of Kleins. 

Not me unfortunately. Spent way too many orbs trying to get Lyn and never saw a Klein.

5 minutes ago, Clogon said:

I hope they release spur ATK+SPD soon. I want my Lance Lucina to give +11 ATK and SPD!

Wouldn't those C skills overlap?

Ah, it's just Tellius, no need to get hype...

Wait. Sword Flier. With crazy good sword. And teleportation to a flying ally.

Also, Oscar might have 4* Lancebreaker 3 and Wrath seems neat. Though 3 characters seems small. And Brave Ike and BK in the same map? These contracts really can pull anything off!

13 minutes ago, unique said:

i... can't say i'm a fan of that elincia art

Neither am I a fan of any other art by Kippu. Linde and Ninian look sweet and nice but these huge eyes are even more overdone than Miyuu’s.

AAAAARGH just after I spent all my mini Tempest Trial Orbs on Lancina! I'm currently playing PoR (just started Chapter 8) and haven't met Nephenee yet but Wrath and Amiti look so good! (Amiti is a better Brave Sword, but locked to Elincia if I'm correct?)

Wrath is the offensive version of Shield Pulse but with a HP requirement and Wo Dao+ thrown in. I love it!

I guess these three units plus B!Ike will be the bonus units for the next Tempest Trial then. I am upset and surprised that Nephenee isn't the bonus unit. Maybe the live action trailer was a representation of the Tempest Trial all along? (A group of four fighting hordes of enemies to get to the final "map" containing the Black Knight.) If so we may get the BK there...

...or we'll get another Greil Mercenary, since we haven't gotten the final boss of a TT as a reward yet (then again, this is the first time the boss is a new character - assuming it is in fact the BK).

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Neither am I a fan of any other art by Kippu. Linde and Ninian look sweet and nice but these huge eyes are even more overdone than Miyuu’s.

yeah i felt the same

the style is nice otherwise but the eyes bother me a lot

ninian looked real pretty but it seemed especially jarring there since ninian usually has really sad looking eyes

i feel like it affected elincia the worst though, she looks way too young 

Edited by unique

That Elincia art is giving me nightmares, but... NEPHENEEEE!!!! FLYING RED SWORD!!!! OSCAR TO BREAK MY PITY RATE AND MAKE ME CRY!!!!! WRATH!!!!! AMITI!!!!!! I really, really hope not pulling for neither a 2nd CYL Ike nor my first Hector will be worth it!

I just realised that, since Moonbow is a 2 charge move and she comes with Slaying Lance+, Nephenee could potentially trigger it every single turn once she drops below 75% HP. That's pretty impressive!

I will be saving my Orbs again though, but wow the Blue pool is already accumulating quite a few Heroes I really want...