Focus: Dauntless Crimeans

SatsumaFSoysoy

1 minute ago, phineas81707 said:

No, but my current assumption is "It won't be that obvious."

I'm not expecting the trailer to have been cleverly cut such that what actually happens is not Bruno being Zacharias, but I'm expecting some sort of twist to the concept.

True I suppose so, but I could still believe that did just reveal that.

Though yeah he is still labeled as Bruno from what we're seeing so it'll be hard to tell unil tomorrow. (Maybe we'll finally recruit the guy.....please game?-)

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway, I rewatched the story bit to see if I could substantiate a theory about how it might be that Bruno is not Zacharias through lying-trailer trickery, and I just noticed... Brave Ike is in the final map.

The CYLs can totally be put into the story maps.

...(I'm also scared for trying for the deathless clear of this map.)

Neph and Elincia are ridiculous. Oscar is a stinker. Not that tempted to pull honestly. I'm not in love with any of these units. I prefer Aran to Neph. Wrath is ridiculous though and Edward better have it too.

Also Elincia's English VA is horribly unsuited for her.

Edited by Zeo

Maybe it's because we're coming off of the CYL banner but these units don't look that enticing to me. Never played the Tellius games so I'm not particularly attached to anyone. I'm hoping Nephenee and Elincia's HP isn't that low when they're trained up. I'll decide when the stats are out.

7 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

What's up with Nephenee's voice?  I'll show you how to do a rural drawl.

But doesn't Nephenee usually tries to hide her rural accent? It did sound to me like she was trying to hide. Or maybe her rural accent is more subdued, like Rebecca, which is a really well done rural accent.

5 minutes ago, Water Mage said:

But doesn't Nephenee usually tries to hide her rural accent? It did sound to me like she was trying to hide. Or maybe her rural accent is more subdued, like Rebecca, which is a really well done rural accent.

The key word is try.

18 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

What's up with Nephenee's voice?  I'll show you how to do a rural drawl.

I know, right? As someone who grew up in the most rural of hick towns (so rural and backwater in fact that the KKK has bill boards posted up), I didn't hear even a hint of a drawl there. If her accent's as bad as it's supposed to be, it shouldn't be that easy to hide.

2 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

You don't need a Slayer lance for your Oboro then?

Nope

Do I want one? I guess... but like I said:

20 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

What I really need is some death blow fodder for Tryhardt

A Crimean banner and Lucia is not on it, shame. Other than that having a banner after CYL is a tough act to follow. Elincia's Amiti is one the the best brave weapons in the game, hopefully she has the strength to use it . Wrath seems like a  fun skill combined with fury. Other than that, not too impressed

35 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I know, right? As someone who grew up in the most rural of hick towns (so rural and backwater in fact that the KKK has bill boards posted up), I didn't hear even a hint of a drawl there. If her accent's as bad as it's supposed to be, it shouldn't be that easy to hide.

Her wrath powered special quote should be "Illinois isn't just Chicago!"

10 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

Also, whats with the habit of giving someone moonbow every new banner?

They realised that it is just going to become the recommended skill for the unit anyway so they are just making our lives a bit easier

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Am I the only one who thinks Nephenee rhymes with Stephanie?

nope I also think it is pronounced that way

Edit: Sorry I just realised I double posted.

Edited by Mackc2

Yes! Elincia has arrived, and with Amiti to boot. If her Attack is even half-decent she's going to be a monster on the offensive. I'm not a fan of her art (I prefer her RD design), and her voice just sounds too...subdued, I suppose. A little higher pitch and especially more energy put into the lines would make her near perfect IMO. Definitely going to work towards getting her.

Nephenee looks like an absolute terror of a unit. 1-charge Moonbow combined with Wrath means she can easily proc it twice in one battle. Combine with Vantage 3 and she'd be a pain to kill without ranged units (Julia waves hello). Her voice isn't as rural as I thought it'd be, not that I really know what a rural accent sounds like.

Oscar looks soundly mediocre. He's probably going to be cav-Subaki, right down to being good for SI.