Focus: Dauntless Crimeans

SatsumaFSoysoy

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering many of my other favorites have had the same artwork treatment as Elincia (Linde and Lachesis probably being the worst to me personally), I've almost become used to it by now. At least she didn't also follow in Lachesis's footsteps in becoming a healer. I'll probably be pulling reds exclusively on this one, unless I get a good Elincia early on.

Although, back to the artwork, I do think that her art looks better than Linde's. It seems to have more detailed coloring and shading, matching slightly closer to the original Tellius art. The proportions still look very off, though.

Can't say I'm happy. What is it with them seriously cutting back on adding new characters?

Only three Crimeans? Yup, that's all the Crimeans left in the game. Why add Kieran, Geoffrey, Lucia, any of Boyd's brothers, Marcia, or even Bastion...

I have to admit, all through the trailer, I was expecting Geoffrey but would've been happy with any other guy. I'd've been annoyed by another girl, but I was expecting someone. It feels like the game is just going to be drowned by special characters 'cos they've reduced the GHBs and now the banner characters.

27 minutes ago, NekoKnight said:

Not me unfortunately. Spent way too many orbs trying to get Lyn and never saw a Klein.

Wouldn't those C skills overlap?

There are 2 double Spurs that already exist. With her weapon, spur ATK+SPD (hopefully in the future) and Rally ATK+SPD, she will give 9 ATK+SPD. Then whoever she supports gets +2 to all stats giving a total of 11 ATK+SPD.

If Elincia has solid stats she'll be really good. Amiti is just an upgraded Brave Sword and she already comes with Ardent Sacrifice and Death Blow, so with good Atk and Spd and low enough HP put Desperation on her and she'll be insane for flier teams.

Urgh, I want both Nephenee and Elincia but I used so many orbs on the CYL units. And here I was expecting Nephenee to be the next Tempest reward and a guaranteed acquisition...

So, could you stack Wrath with Wo Dao for +20 damage?

5 minutes ago, Clogon said:

There are 2 double Spurs that already exist. With her weapon, spur ATK+SPD (hopefully in the future) and Rally ATK+SPD, she will give 9 ATK+SPD. Then whoever she supports gets +2 to all stats giving a total of 11 ATK+SPD.

Alright, that makes sense. Man, the stat stacking.

Maybe I'm just more used to anime styles, but I don't see what everyone's problem with Elincia's art is.  Her proportions are fine (she's 6-7 heads tall which is pretty standard for anime styles) and this is also Path of Radiance Elincia so it makes sense that she's kind of awkward in her armor.

And her eyes are about the same size they were in her Path of Radiance art.  Hell, I think they're smaller here.

Edited by The Geek

3 minutes ago, Prince Endriu said:

Elincia is imo the best of the bunch - a good red flyer unit has been missing so far.

Wonder why there is only 3 of them? 

Maybe with any luck we'll be getting Begnion and/or Daein banners as well.

Just now, Great Dane said:

If we're really lucky maybe we'll get Micaiah before her calendar deadline.

2 minutes ago, The Geek said:

Maybe with any luck we'll be getting Begnion and/or Daein banners as well.

And if we are very, very lucky, we might get the laguz as our first non-manakete shifters. (Please give me Ranulf, Tibarn and Reyson.)

36 minutes ago, The Geek said:

Maybe I'm just more used to anime styles, but I don't see what everyone's problem with Elincia's art is.  Her proportions are fine (she's 6-7 heads tall which is pretty standard for anime styles) and this is also Path of Radiance Elincia so it makes sense that she's kind of awkward in her armor.

And her eyes are about the same size they were in her Path of Radiance art.  Hell, I think they're smaller here.

Same. I've seen much negativity surrounding this artwork but I think it looks good.

Odin isn't beyond help i used him in tempest trial and he erased ( with eirika and fury help ) all unit that Hector couldn't kill .

For the banner i can't wait to kill  nephenee and give her B skill and weapon to oboro . ( i just need to pull three of them ).

Banner looks good overall, definitely want Elincia and probably Nephenee, though it's surprising it's only three characters. I'm still wondering what status the Black Knight has.

Also am I the only one who noticed the fact that it seems they blatantly spoiled the last cliffhanger in that story part of the trailer?

Edited by Solaris998

15 minutes ago, Solaris998 said:

Also am I the only one who noticed the fact that it seems they blatantly spoiled the last cliffhanger in that story part of the trailer?

No, but my current assumption is "It won't be that obvious."

I'm not expecting the trailer to have been cleverly cut such that what actually happens is not Bruno being Zacharias, but I'm expecting some sort of twist to the concept.