Favorite Character Artist?

King of Flames

I've really taken a liking to the artwork in this game, so I'm curious, who are your favorite artists and your favorite characters done by said artists? Tell me some of your least favorites if you have any.

#. Artist Name (Favorite character by said artist) 

My favorites: 

1. Wada Sachiko (Brave Roy)

2. Cuboon (Tana)

3. Miwabe Sakura (Delthea)

4. Amagaitaro (Catria)

5. Asatani Tomoyo (Berkut)

Honorable Mentions:

BUNBUN (Roy)

Fujikawa Akira (Celica)

Haimura Kiyotaka (Julia)

Edited by King of Flames

I like a lot of the artists in this game.

Kippu (Linde)

Tobi (Clive)

Kaya8 (Priscilla.... All of them)

Cuboon (Lukas)

HACCAN (Nephenee)

PenekoR (Saber)

Amagaitaro (Amelia)

Teita (Innes)

Asatanu Tomoyo (Eirika)

Miwabe Sakura (mainly for Delthea)

Fuzichoco (Hana)

BUNBUN (Lilina)

Mayo (Stahl)

Yura (Subaki)

Fujikawa Akira (Celica)

Kippu

If you want to see more of their art, their twitter is @ticketchan

They have a link to their website too.

If you want a fun fact:

Kippu means "ticket".

Aka their twitter handle.

Edited by shadowofchaos

In random order...

Wada Sachiko (Brave Roy)

Tobi (Klein)

Kita Senri (Brave Ike)

Yamada Akihiro (Zephiel)

cuboon (Tana)

Daisuke Izuka (Michalis)

My absolute favourite is PenekoR who drew Eldigan, Saber, and Valter (not sure if that's all). I would love to see what s/he can do with a main FE game. 

Edit: I also like Kippu but they're a bit hit and miss for me. I like Linde's neutral/attack art but not her damaged art, I like Ninian's attack art but not her neutral/damaged art, and I like Elincia's attack/damaged art but not her neutral one.

Edited by Book Bro

Too many too name, but I'll try to mention which artist I like for what they've done.

Spoiler

- AKIRA's Hector/Raven non-default stances are simply god-tier. Lon'qu's default stance is pretty decent.

- Amagaitaro's Genny is just stunningly beautiful.

- Aoji's Boey looks super clean and well drawn.

- Arai Teruko's Alm is pretty amazing.

- Asatani Tomoyo's Ephraim, Eirika, and Berkut have so many awesome details to their artworks that they look so good.

- Cuboon's art has a lot of great textures that he tries to draw. Especially the gold lining on the clothes of Reinhardt, Olwen, and Tana.

- Daisuke Izuka's Michalis looks badass, though I'm not a fan of Minerva's, or Luke's artwork.

- Fujikawa Akira's Celica is a masterpiece.

- Fujisaka Kimihiko's Jakob looks pretty interesting and different.

- HACCAN's Hawkeye has killer abs.

- Hako's Elise and Shanna have epic looking eyes.

- Haimura Kiyotaka's Julia looks super clean and has nice textures.

- Kaya8's Azura, and Katarina look nice, especially Azura.

- Kippu's Linde and Ninian looks super clean and nice, although I think the eyes are little too big.

- Kita Senri's Brave Ike, and Karel look phenomenal.

- Konfuzi Kokon's Faye is pretty nice.

- Kotobuki Tsukasa Ursula has amazing coloring, and textures.

- Kozaki Yusuke of course has amazing artwork, although I don't like the character designs of Alfonse, or Sharena.

- Mayo's Jeorge, Bridal Cordelia, Summer Robin, and Sheena can be classified as pretty decent, especially Summer Robin.

- Mikuro's Summer Elise although pretty basic is still pretty clean and nice.

- Miwabe Sakura's Delthea, and Lachesis I like, but it's strictly because their character designs are not as bad as the other characters Miwabe Sakura has drawn.

- Nabe's Legion is pretty good.

- Okaya's Summer Tiki has that same radiance as Summer Robin, although there is something off about her face that just doesn't look like Tiki, I think most people get that feeling.

- PenekoR's Valter is just amazing. His Eldigan is alright too.

- Sencha's Summer Corrin is absolutely magnificent I think more so than even Celica. It's just very nicely done.

- Tobi's S!Leo, Clive, and Klein have great textures, and look pretty clean

- Teita's Innes I would say is another master piece. Simply phenomenal how nice and clean he looks.

- Tomioka Jiro's Sanaki has great textures, and looks very clean. Spring Lucina also looks pretty decent.

- Wada Sachiko's Brave Roy, and Marth look pretty awesome.

- Yamada Akihiro's does pretty old styles, so really the ones I like from him are only the ones that already have good character designs that go nicely with the artstyle. His Zephiel is really the only one of his artworks I like.

- Yamada Kotaro's Lyns are just so right for Lyn.

- Yoshiku's B!Caeda is decent.

- And finally Yura's Sonya, Clarisse, and Niles are some of the finest. Especially Sonya.

If I had to pick a favorite it out of all of these artists. It would probably have to be either Kita Senri for his work on Brave Ike and Karel, Senchi for his work on Summer Corrin, Fujikawa Akira's for his Celica or Teita's Innes.

There's a lot of great ones here, but a few that stand out to me for both their quality and their quantity are Mayo, cuboon, and HAKO. Mayo has to be my favorite, although that may be bias on my part since Jeorge and Sheena are two of my favorite Archanean characters, but everyone that Mayo has drawn still looks outstanding. Summer Robin being a slight exception; I think she looks alright, but not quite as amazing as the rest. cuboon is a weird case to me; the first character I saw by cuboon, who was Palla, I was not impressed by. In fact, I still think her art is far below the average quality that the others by cuboon have set. But every character past Palla has been outstanding, so that's still deserving of a top spot to me. HAKO is probably the most consistently great out of the three, with every character looking amazing, and no real poor artwork that stands out to me.

I like all the artists to a certain extent, but I think my favorite would have to be Sata, the person who drew Seliph. Seliph's art stands out in a particular way that I can sort of explain but not really. Like, it fits into the game but not. It's an anomaly to me and I love it. I honestly wish this person would draw more characters for the game.

As an Otome game fan I have to mention Teita! She drew Innes beautifully and I think his character design fits her art style very well! She is very busy with other projects now but I hope she can contribute to Fire Emblem Heroes again (a female character maybe?)!

Other than that Wada Sachiko, the queen of Fire Emblem character designs, is my favorite. I chose Brave Roy just because of her! I also love her interpretation of non GBA characters (like Barst, Virion, Cherche and most importantly Titania!). I hope she gets even more characters!