Namarid

Datamined Warriors music from FE Heroes

Here's something that everyone will love. Dataminers have gifted us the map themes from the special warriors maps that will feature in Heroes later this month.

Prelude - Awakening

Duty - Awakening

No Justice - Fates

Road Taken - Fates

Justice RIP - Fates

Oh God! These are amazing! Especially a fan of Duty, No Justice, and Road Taken...:wub:

EDIT: Though, honestly, you should probably note that these were datamined, since No Justice, Duty, and Justice RIP is stuff we haven't heard before.

Edited by Folt

HOLY FRICKING-- these are glorious! And here I thought they couldn't make my two favorite map themes from Fates any better.

Edited by Corbin

These are AMAZING! Here's hoping they remix Past Light as well.

If they want to appease people, they should start revealing some soundtrack.

Justice RIP? RIP from awesomeness, more like it.

I hope all the game's songs are as good as these ones.

41 minutes ago, Timeman said:

I hope all the game's songs are as good as these ones.

If Hyrule Warriors and Hyrule Warriors Legends are anything to go by, they will be. That game had a killer soundtrack in regards to both remixes and original songs. I'm hoping Nintendo can and will use songs from both Hyrule Warriors and Fire Emblem Warriors in the next Super Smash Bros. title. 

I'm okay with this.

Now I'm trying to imagine playing a Heroes map with this music...

If the fan base can't agree on the characters, at least everyone can agree that the soundtrack (so far) is amazing

wow, something I'm not complaining about

I LOVE this version of Road Taken

MasterEnex, we need you

Gotta love the music here, and I definitely look forward to the listening all the tracks in FEW!

I'm personally hoping for something similar to Eclipse of the Moon and Silent Guardians from Hyrule Warriors, they were my favorite tracks in that game. (Bonus Points if they get something similar to Chimes of Omega from Warriors Orochi)

4 hours ago, Captain Karnage said:

wow, something I'm not complaining about

I LOVE this version of Road Taken

MasterEnex, we need you

Him or BrawlBRSTMS, actually. This makes me hope there's a feature to set the music to whatever you wanted for that fight, much like HW had (sadly, I think it wasn't in Legends).

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

And it starts.

Duty, No Justice, and Justice RIP sounded really good. Not big on Road Taken, sounded a little too chaotic.

Edited by Tolvir

2 hours ago, Deva Ashera said:

If Hyrule Warriors and Hyrule Warriors Legends are anything to go by, they will be. That game had a killer soundtrack in regards to both remixes and original songs. I'm hoping Nintendo can and will use songs from both Hyrule Warriors and Fire Emblem Warriors in the next Super Smash Bros. title. 

I would love these games' songs on SSB games, but I think they should ask KT for it. Possible, but not probable, in my opinion.

So once again, Fire Emblem proves that they have awesome track as usual. As expected.

8 hours ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

Him or BrawlBRSTMS, actually. This makes me hope there's a feature to set the music to whatever you wanted for that fight, much like HW had (sadly, I think it wasn't in Legends).

I can confirm it wasn't in legends (what a shame, I always wanted to listen to Eclipse of the Sun)

No a Dark Fall? I can barley here it on the you tube trailer featuring the Norhrian Family.

4 minutes ago, ZeManaphy said:

No a Dark Fall? I can barley here it on the you tube trailer featuring the Norhrian Family.

By that logic, Alight from the Hoshidan trailer should also be here, so no. (Which is a crime, since that is hands down the best theme in the entire game.)

Holy cruuuuuuuud

My ears

They are in heaven

And Justice RIP

wooooooooaaaaaaahhhhhh

10 hours ago, Nanima said:

By that logic, Alight from the Hoshidan trailer should also be here, so no. (Which is a crime, since that is hands down the best theme in the entire game.)

I know. So sad that it only played once in Revelation.