Your unit wishlist (Current pool)

shadowofchaos

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Red

Ryoma, (A better) Ike, Katarina, (A better) Sanaki, (A better) Brave Roy, Black Knight, Elincia, (A better) Marth, Celica!, (Fodder) Hinata

Blue

Azura, (A better) Ephraim, Linde, Delthea, Nephenee, (A even better) Effie, (A even better) Brave Lucina

Green

(A better Hector), (A even better) Brave Ike, (A even better) Julia, (A even better) Cecilia, Summer Tiki, (A better) Sonya

Colorless

Leon, (A better) Bridal Cordelia, Takumi (for CC), Innes, Elise, More Kleins, Summer Frederick, Summer Gaius, (A even better) Kagero, (More, and even Better) Brave Lyns

The ones I really want:

Tana, Delthea and Nephenee (I'm afraid to pull on a banner that may give me Oscar instead).

Yes, I'm aware they're all blues.

Maybe a Tiki too, for Dragon Emblem purposes (preferably Y!Tiki).

The ones I'd like for practical reasons:

Katarina or Celica, Hinoka (or ANYONE with Hone Fliers, really), Genny (ditto with Wrathful Staff).

Reading everyone else's posts makes me wish FEH had some sort of trading system. I get that moderating and dealing with scammers would be a pain but still...

Edited by DefyingFates

S Tier: Azura, Hector (I have been wanting these two units for the longest time, but no luck on my end.)
A Tier: Lucina, Brave!Lucina, Lyn, Tana, Elincia, Nephenee, Amelia, Elise (Other units that I really have been wanting, whether they be recent or not)
D B Tier: Linde, Faye, Gray, Saber (Units I do not have but would like to have.)

Pls Optimize Tier: Fir, F!Corrin, Delthea, M!Robin, Olwen (Units I do have, but I desire more optimal natures for them)
Forever Waiting Tier: Bride!Cordelia, Summer!Corrin (My quest for these two have failed miserably, and all I can hope for is to try again the next time they are available...)

As Units:

Brave Roy - Horse Emblem or DEATH! Xander is solid, but I feel like I'd like Roy's improved offense over Xander's DC. Basically why I traded in Camus for Brave Lyn, though maybe not quite that extreme. If I do get him, I'd need one more Gunter to sack for Hone Cav.

Ryoma

Ike - As both a bit, but Brave Ike kind of scratched my Ike itch.

Tana

More Reinhardts/Camuses for Goad Cavalry for Brave Lyn and Cecilia and for merging

Elincia - Same as Ike. I love her as a character, like most PoR characters, but I'm not real huge on her artwork which puts a damper on her as a character for me. As a unit, she seems really good, plus would be nice for Flier Emblem to have a really good sword user, as much as I adore Palla as a character.

Elise - Clarine's bulk doesn't do as much as people claim in PvE, which is much more where it matters. I more often find myself wishing I could have her actually do jack in the way of damage since she's either still dying in two hits anyway or it's a difficulty that doesn't actually mean any of my other characters will actually be in danger. I guess I'd need a Genny for Wrathful Staff in this case.

As Characters:

Eldigan - PLEASE!

Lyn - Complete my Lyn trifecta.

Celica - Bit of both as well, but I have good red mages, even if not quite as good, and after Echoes I ended up really liking her. I would say Alm as well for similar reasons, but I already have Lucina who just seems like him but better.

Katarina - Something about her I just like, even though she wasn't from one of my favorite games.

Nephenee - PoR bias.

Oscar - One of my favorite cavs in the entire series.

Cherche - She'd be nice for a flier team, but I like her as a character a lot.

Julia - One of my favorite units.

Minerva - Like her as a character, but Goad Fliers mostly Just realized that's Palla. Ward would be a little nice for the monthly thing, but I'm thinking 4 goads might be better.

Edited by bottlegnomes

• Innes
  • Innes
  • Innes
  • Innes
  • Elincia
  • Another +Atk -HP Oboro (to make her my 4th goldeen Oboro)
  • Innes
  • Hinoka
  • Lilina or Sanaki (I need an infantry red mage)
  • Innes
  • Innes
  • Summer!Leo
  • Summer!Gaius
  • Did I say Innes already?

Edit: I forget to say: Innes

Edited by SniperGYS

My wishlist that only grew and grew with each banner:

Innes

Hector

Ninian

Saber

Mathilda

Sanaki

Celica

Ephraim

Eldigan

Loli Tiki

Lyn (the regular one)

Eirika

Ike

And that would be, I think, but my luck sucks and I'm F2P so... Yeah, I'm fucked

Edited by Truffa

if this included seasonals hohhhh boy would this be longer

please god:

LEO, xander, delthea, lancina, hinoka, ryoma

would be nice:

leon (because i like him and because i want to give slaying bow to niles), klein (death blow),  sakura, ninian, julia, tana, elincia 

MOST WANTED (Reward Offered):

SummerCorrin, SpringCamilla, Elincia and Minerva for perfect flyer embling

Amelia to complete Armor Emblem clan

Perfect IV Kagero

For Virgin Sacrifices:

Tharja to feed to Leo

Genny as offering to perfect IV Clarine

Bridal Lyn to troll by candlelight

More Hectors More Power. Distant Counter for my top killers.:^_^:

I'd really like a Brave Ike, with the Black Knight potentially coming next week Steady Breath would make a great skill to compliment Black Luna. I have many skills to give him but that one eludes me.

I'd also like a Minerva, she's one of my favourites.

On 9/16/2017 at 10:14 AM, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Red: Ike, Ryoma, Elincia, Celica, Lucina

Blue: Tana, Oscar, Nephenee, Linde

Green: Hector, Minerva, Amelia

Colorless: Innes, Takumi, Kagero

Well I can remove Nephenee since I summoned her, and add Ninian since I somehow forgot to when making my list.
EDIT: Whelp I summoned Ninian today so I can scratch her off my list, too!

Edited by Fire Emblem Fan

Seasonals: Amy spring unit not named Camilla, Summer Gaius,Summer Elise, Summer Corn

Regular: More Rein. All my accounts need more Rein. Also Lukas, my main needs Lukas for support. Aka let's pair team mom and team dad. Hector comes to mind and dear fucking God why won't Faye and Olwen come home. If I had Alm to threaten up I would but I don't. I'm probably gonna threaten Rein's hair gel instead. I don't even care if their bad ivs. My main Lon'qu turns out to be -atk +HP. Still haven't pulled a good one.

I have very few wants at the moment, the only two units I want are mist and amelia but this game has been going out of its way to give me them.

I would also appreciate an Ike or Elincia  but nothing else comes to mind, still though very happy that BK is almost here so I can kick draug to the curb where trash belongs like I did with boey.

Well that last bit was clearly based on some deep seething hatred for boey.

On 17.9.2017 at 0:40 AM, Hilda said:

All i want at the moment is a +SPD/-RES Lyn with Sol Katti to abuse the Wrath 3 built i have in mind :/

I like to note i got extremly Lucky when pulling for Elincia and got my +SPD/-RES Lyn to run with Wrath 3!

Reds
- Ryoma or Ike (only infantry red swords I have are Marth/M!Marth who mostly play the role of combat medics)
- Elincia 
- Katarina 
- Xander (missed out on his GHB, looking forward to having to wait months till we get a rerun :):)

Blues
- Tana (AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA)
- Hinoka (Hone Fliers fodder unless +Atk/+Spd)
- Ephraim
- Delthea or Linde (only blue mage I have is M!Robin)
- Azura
- Camus and Ursula (see Xander :(:)

Greens
- Julia or Sonya
- Minerva
- Beruka (with better IVs than the ones I've sent home)

Colorless
- Innes (AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *cough* big SS fan)
- Kagero (actually wasted orbs on the Crimean banner summoning greys with hopes of getting a random 4* Kagero, sigh)
- Elise
- Genny (Wrathful Staff fodder for Elise ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

Fodder:

Spoiler

Roy (30+)
Katarina (~5)
Y!Tiki (~10)
Ninian (~10)
Hinoka (~10)
Hector (20+)
Jaffar (20+)

— — — — — — —

For merging:

Spoiler

Azura (3)
Delthea (3)
Reinhardt (5)
Ninian (10)
Hinoka (10)
Hector (10)

— — — — — — —

Need these natures:
Red Tome

Spoiler

Tharja [+Spd, -Def]
Leo [+Spd, -Def]
Leo [+Res, -Def]
Sanaki [+Spd, -Res]
Sophia [+Def, -Spd]
Lilina [+Spd, -Res]
Lilina [+Res, -Def]
Raigh [+Res, -Def]

Blue Tome

Spoiler

Linde [+Spd, -Res]
Linde [+Res, -Def]
Delthea [+Res, -Def]
Olwen [+Atk, -Res]
Olwen [+Atk, -Def
Mae [+Res, -Def]]

Green Tome

Spoiler

Julia [+Spd, -Res]
Julia [+Res, -Def]
Soren [+Res, -Def]
Cecilia [+Res, -Def]
SF!Camilla [+Spd, -Def]

Colorless

Spoiler

Takumi [+Atk, -Def]
Jeorge [+Atk, -Res]
Leon [+Atk, -Def]
Gaius [+Atk, -Def]
Elise [+Spd, -Res]

Other

Spoiler

BH!Roy [+Atk, -Res]
Ike [+Atk, -HP]
Ryoma [+Atk, -Res]
Azura [+Atk, -Res]
Ninian [+Spd, -Atk]
Ninian [+Atk, -Res]
BH!Lucina [+Atk, -Res]
Minerva [+Atk, -Res]
Titania [+Res, -Def]
Camilla [+Res, -Def]
BH!Ike [+Atk, -Res]
Hector [+Atk, -Spd]

— — — — — — —

Do not have, need these natures:

Spoiler

Katarina [+Spd, -Res]
Katarina [+Res, -Def]
Elincia [+Atk, -Res]
Tana [+Atk, -Res]
Nephenee [+Atk, -Res]
Sonya [+Spd, -Res]
Sonya [+Res, -Def]
Amelia [+Atk, -Res]
Innes [+Atk, -Res]

— — — — — — —

Need one copy, nature does not matter:

Spoiler

Gray
Saber
Luke
Oscar
SF!Xander
SF!Chrom

Edited by XRay

Can Reinhardt please come home already, he isn't even a 5 star exclusive and with all the great blue units lately I've been pulling almost exclusively blue orbs as well. Sigh. Althought it gives me an excuse to take the moral high ground over the filthy horse players! For now.

Azura. I have yet to see a dancer besides Olivia, but I would really like to get Azura.

Ike. Still in need for a good red sword user. I got Masked Marth, which is a great glass cannon, but I would like a swordie with some bulk to them.

Xander. Missed out on him, and its looking like he wont be back for a while. I really need a good cav other than Camus , Reinhardt, and Clive

Eldigan. Again, I need a cav other than a blue.

Sanaki. I just want her to get more of the Tellius characters.

Elincia. I literally have no good fliers other than Valter. I would like to get some good fliers going, and Elincia seems like a great one. Considering I went through all of the Summer banner without seeing Corrin, all of the Easter banner without Camilla, and have only pulled 2 fliers as a whole, I think I am cursed as far as fliers go.

Leo. Again, need some cavs. Only have Reinhardt, Camus, and Clive.