Cipher Livestream in 5 minutes; Warriors will be showcased [Over]

RotomGuy

3 hours ago, Lord-Zero said:

Ack, I forgot about him. A tome user that uses a different element or something. Someone that isn't on a horse nor an avatar. My ideal choices would be Tharja or Nino. 

Well, I think Robin has the default infantry mage moveset. I'm personally hoping that there's at least a dark mage moveset on top of this. Odin or Tharja would be good choices.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, TheSS said:

Well, I think Robin has the default infantry mage moveset. I'm personally hoping that there's at least a dark mage moveset on top of this. Odin or Tharja would be good choices.

That seems to be the case. Dark Mage moveset...it looks like Validar will be using it in Warriors. Tharja would be perfect for it while Odin could actually mix things up thanks to his chuuni factor. 

Edited by Lord-Zero

21 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

That seems to be the case. Dark Mage moveset...it looks like Validar will be using it in Warriors. Tharja wouod be perfect for it while Odin could actually mix things up thanks to his chuuni factor. 

Yeah, this sounds good. Getting Henry would be pretty fun, too.

11 hours ago, Lord-Zero said:

@Deva Ashera: That is also true. Now that I think about it, the current FE Warriors roster doesn't have an infantry mage. 

Yeah, I wouldn't count Robin(s) as an infantry mage myself since, even if only for a special, the Levin Sword is still used.

Based on popularity, I'd have to say Tharja will likely be announced as our pure, unmounted mage and Validar will likely use her moveset considering he's based on the male Dark Mages from Awakening and I can't honestly see most of Tharja's moveset looking too feminine considering her personality (only her specials would likely show of her 'feminine attributes').

The Levin Sword...that's why I forgot about him. He uses it in Smash and it's part of his Special in Warriors. 

If popularity got Lyn and Cordelia in, same will most likely happen with Tharja. Well, we'll know for sure later this week. 

19 hours ago, Deva Ashera said:

Yeah, I wouldn't count Robin(s) as an infantry mage myself since, even if only for a special, the Levin Sword is still used.

Based on popularity, I'd have to say Tharja will likely be announced as our pure, unmounted mage and Validar will likely use her moveset considering he's based on the male Dark Mages from Awakening and I can't honestly see most of Tharja's moveset looking too feminine considering her personality (only her specials would likely show of her 'feminine attributes').

His special doesn't mean much. Even among clones, so far all of the specials have been unique. It's the combos and combo enders that are the same. Besides, I think I saw a generic mage use his orbs one time during gameplay. Lemme see if I can find it...

Edit: Found it

Edited by TheSS

3 hours ago, Pokechu said:

idk, I'd still call Robin an infantry mage. Having a sword special shouldn't undermine the fact that the rest of his move set is magic based.

Same. Cause if we use that logic, Lucina and Chrom aren't sword infantried cause they use a bow and lance respectively in their specials.