Will Warriors Banner Happen?

dragonlordsd

With the Warriors special maps coming out sooner than the much hyped Tempest Trials, I decided to bring back this old question from a few months ago:

Will there actually be a Warriors banner?

On the one hand, I can't imagine that IS would pass up the opportunity to add Rowan and Lianne to Heroes. It just makes too much sense from a business perspective.

On the other hand, as far as we yet know, there are basically no other characters in Warriors to introduce (maybe Darius? maybe?). They've never done a two character banner, and especially considering the two would likely share a color, I can't really see the point.

Thoughts?

12 minutes ago, dragonlordsd said:

With the Warriors special maps coming out sooner than the much hyped Tempest Trials, I decided to bring back this old question from a few months ago:

Will there actually be a Warriors banner?

On the one hand, I can't imagine that IS would pass up the opportunity to add Rowan and Lianne to Heroes. It just makes too much sense from a business perspective.

On the other hand, as far as we yet know, there are basically no other characters in Warriors to introduce (maybe Darius? maybe?). They've never done a two character banner, and especially considering the two would likely share a color, I can't really see the point.

Thoughts?

There is allways the possibility to add the Villain of Warriors as the 3. Unit of the Banner. I know Villains usually are in GHB battles but Black Knight is a Tempest Trial reward so meh?

There is also the possibility that they might run a Rowan Lianna Alfonse Shareena banner called: "Brother and Sister, Heroes and Warriors" or so

I think we can definitly expect a Fire Emblem Warriors banner.

Edited by Hilda

7 minutes ago, dragonlordsd said:

Make one a pullable character, the other a TT char. Sprinkle in different stat spreads and exclusives weapons. Problem solved.

KT is quite possibly holding back on revealing other OCs right now. Probably for spoiler reasons- not that they've show us anything really of the FEW plot, which is perhaps the best thing they can do. Musou plots are about the thrill and surprise of the moment on the battlefield, they don't hold up when critically and coldly analyzed.

A few non-OC variants, namely Bolt Axe Lissa and Tome Elise, could fluff things out too. Just no marginally different Warrior redesign Lucina, Xander, Tiki and the like (but we could use a horse tome Leo with an altered stat spread I concede).

3 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

There aren't enough characters to justify a Warriors focus, so I think Rowan and Lianna will be rewards obtained from the FEW special maps.

Sure there are. Rowan, Lianna, axe Lissa, bow Sakura, tome mounted Elise, and that other guy that seems to be friends with the MCs. It'd be a first to introduce variants on existing characters outside of a limited seasonal banner, but it could happen. They could also mix Rowan and Lianna in with Chrom and possibly another character to make a full banner too. Chrom is heavily focused on after all.

Alternatively, they could also just have banners for some of the existing characters that are in warriors.

But either way I think there will absolutely be some kind of banner related to Warriors.

If anything, it'd probably feature Frederick, Camilla, Hinoka, and Takumi since they got Warriors maps dedicated to them and they can make for a traditional 4 Focus units in a banner. Unsure if Lucina would be featured since her Warriors map features her with the mask on (and masked Lucina is a Tempest Trials reward) and I don't recall Focus banners featuring 5 Focus units; Focus banners traditionally feature 3 or 4 Focus units and I think only 2 banners featured 6 characters.

Edited by Roflolxp54

I don't know if we'll get a banner with new characters, but I'm kind of expecting a general/celebratory banner to go along with the special maps we'll be getting. 

Datamine Info:

Spoiler

On the reddit datamine, the map tags for what I assume had to be the Warrior maps had Masked Marth, Takumi, Hinoka, Camilla, and Frederick. Since "Marth" is a free character, a banner with the other four characters doesn't seem TOO far-fetched. I think I just want my chance to get Hinoka.

2 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I don't know if we'll get a banner with new characters, but I'm kind of expecting a general/celebratory banner to go along with the special maps we'll be getting. 

Datamine Info:

Hide contents

On the reddit datamine, the map tags for what I assume had to be the Warrior maps had Masked Marth, Takumi, Hinoka, Camilla, and Frederick. Since "Marth" is a free character, a banner with the other four characters doesn't seem TOO far-fetched. I think I just want my chance to get Hinoka.

This would make me spend more orbs than a banner with actual new characters. HINOKA COME HOME

1 hour ago, Korath88 said:

But even if there's a banner with the warriors OCs, will anyone actually roll for the lemonheads?

Even though they'll most likely be sword lords, i would actually pull for them.

there's a certain charm to them for me, and I prefer Rowan over Alfonse. That said, I prefer Sharena.

3 hours ago, Alkaid said:

Watch them get insane skills to boost their draw.

they have legendary weapons so they would almost certainly get some cool effect. After Seliph, most legendary weapons are pretty good

5 hours ago, Korath88 said:

But even if there's a banner with the warriors OCs, will anyone actually roll for the lemonheads?

Lianna is a Sharena with a sword. And if she is also voiced by Julie Maddalena… yeah, I would.

19 hours ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Datamine Info:

Hide contents

well if the leak is true i might have a chance to get my Celica...

i just need to ignore my %3.75 pity rate and save my daily orbs

Frederick AND Hinoka possibly on a Warriors-themed banner?! :O I'll take dat! I want more 5 star Freddys to merge with my current one and I also want Hinoka for my Pegasus squad, plus I like her!

I don't think we'll get a banner with Rowan, Lianna, or Darius though. The next banner with brand new units should be Halloween given the pattern lately.

If there is a banner, I would pull on it if they put Darius on it. Otherwise, I have little interest regardless of skills. I prefer the way Alfonse and Sharena look to the Warriors main characters, personally. Darius looks pretty cool, though :) 

When would people expect this to happen? Apparently Jugdral is the next banner, and then I can't imagine them passing up a Halloween banner, unless they did one afterwards. If they did do a Warriors banner, maybe they'll do it in November?

Edited by Cute Chao

14 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

If there is a banner, I would pull on it if they put Darius on it. Otherwise, I have little interest regardless of skills. I prefer the way Alfonse and Sharena look to the Warriors main characters, personally. Darius looks pretty cool, though :) 

When would people expect this to happen? Apparently Jugdral is the next banner, and then I can't imagine them passing up a Halloween banner, unless they did one afterwards. If they did do a Warriors banner, maybe they'll do it in November?

If it's just a banenr full of normal units it will probably just go live when the warrior maps do next week

5 minutes ago, r_n said:

If it's just a banenr full of normal units it will probably just go live when the warrior maps do next week

Oh, sorry, I thought the question was about an actual warriors oc banner. 

If it's just an ordinary banner, then yup, that would happen when the maps go live. 

The Warriors event will be going on for more than a month, won't it? That'd be enough room for them to have both a normal banner with Frederick, Takumi, Camilla and Hinoka, and a banner either with the Warriors OC's or old characters with new weapons like Lissa and Sakura.

I just hope the maps will give us plenty of orbs.