Favorite level/map?

Alistair

Dance in the Skies - Chapter 4 of Genealogy. It's atmospheric, the level is so beautiful and the music really showcases everything. It's also a welcome break from spending two chapters in Agustria.

Chapter 22: The Neverending Dream from the Binding Blade.  The map splits up your army, with a group in the west and a group in the east, and there's an actual reason to split up in the form of the switches, unlike say, Conquest Chapter 22, where you could just pair everybody on Hana's side of the map and completely ignore the gimmick (it also helps that you can't have two units occupy one deployment space in FE6).  Roy just got his massive lategame power boost, so he's useful for the first time since the Western Isles arc.  And Zephiel is probably the last threatening boss in FE6.

Runners up include Conquest Chapter 21 and FE7 Endgame.

FE5 Chapter 14 Open Fire and FE10 Chapter 2 Endgame Elincia's Gambit are my favorite maps.

There are many things to do in Chapter 14 despite it being a defense chapter such as recruiting Homer, getting the Nosferatu/Resire tome, the Dragon Lance, other items thanks to capture and visiting the houses for the Chapter 14x.

Meanwhile you also need to deal with a huge and strong army, 3 bosses, FE5's annoying Ballisticians and the Schwarze Rosen (strong Dark/Lopto Mages).  

This chapter also has a very good atmosphere story wise.

What I love about Elincia's Gambit are the multiple objectives, the chapter really feeling like a civil war with the huge enemy army and your army which is composed of Elincia, the other playable characters and the yellow allied units. Geoffrey's team coming to the rescue, the ending with Elincia's decision and the Greil Mercenaries' appearance were nice moments too.

Easily my favorite defense map in FE10.

Chapter 3-13 Blood Contract is a pretty good defense chapter too but gameplay wise I prefer the units you use in Elincia's Gambit more than the one in Blood Contract. 
The 3-13 Archer also helped to make this chapter fun as well.