Next Hero Fest characters ?

FiyaaEmburem

what do you guys expecting for next Hero Fest characters ? before making your own banner know that the characters has to be 5 star exclusive (like the older banners)

Sword/Red Mage : Lucina/Celica

Lance/Blue Mage : Effie Tana/Delthea

Axe/Green Mage : Minerva/Sonya

Dagger/Healer/Archer : Jaffar/Elise/Innes

Edited by FiyaaEmburem

16 minutes ago, FiyaaEmburem said:

what do you guys expecting for next Hero Fest characters ? before making your own banner know that the characters has to be 5 star exclusive (like the older banners)

Sword/Red Mage : Lucina/Celica

Lance/Blue Mage : Effie/Delthea

Axe/Green Mage : Minerva/Sonya

Dagger/Healer/Archer : Jaffar/Elise/Innes

Effie is not 5* exclusive.

Coincidentally (accidentally? incidentally? you decide!), both hero fest banners contained a dancer. A non-blue 5★ dancer when? Nils, come home already.

Edited by Vaximillian

Red: Celica (Ragnarok is amazingly good and she has the statspread to use it well) or Elincia (same basic logic as Celica, Amiti is good and Elincia has the stats to use it)

Blue: Ephraim (Excellent partner for blade mages, and is rather tanky allowing him to soak up hits for them)

Green: Minerva (...There aren't many 5* only greens)

Colorless: Elise (Best offensive healer in the game, also please come home)

Red: Lucina, she's popular and every banner she's been on has had 2-3 Reds on it

Blue: Hinoka, everyone wants Hone Fliers

Green: Amelia, why wasn't she offered as a 4* in the first place?  Armor March is nice, but it only makes Armor Emblem viable, Horse and Flier Emblem is still superior in pretty much every conceivable way.

Gray: Jaffar, eh Grays don't have much competition, as the only other two have been used already

every hero fest banner we've had had a combo of units to make the perfect "starter pack" . Sooo i'd go for something liek

Red: Celica

Blue: Tana

Green: Nils

Colorless: Our boy Faval! 

Edited by Asumi

If a new dancer appears between now and next Hero Fest, they'll definitely be on. I can't see them putting Olivia on the banner when she's already a free unit available at 1-4 star. But assuming only currently released units, I think they'll go lighter on Distant Counter weapons (since they're out of them without repeating units), and instead focus on great 5 star locked skill fodder.

Red: Luke, maybe Alm or Celica. Dunno if Distant Def or windsweep can be as meta-defining on more units as Panic Ploy.

Blue: Nephenee.

Green: Amelia

Gray: Jaffar, maybe Faye since firesweep bow is a pretty great bow that's just not available enough for our other archers.

Edited by Glennstavos

Red: There's so damn many of them.  Maybe Katarina for Swift Sparrow?
Blue: I suppose Delthea would be a pretty solid choice.
Green: Sonya, because her weapon is cool.
Colorless: Uhhh. . .Innes?

What do you mean I have a thing for ranged characters? :P:

I really dont think they will put the Brave Heroes into a Hero Fest banner, they prolly want to keep them a bit rare for a while. My guess: they will just redo the 1. Hero Fest banner with Ryoma Hector Takumi and Azura.

But then again if they wanted a new banner it prolly would be:
Red: Lyn
Green: Sonya
Blue: Hinoka
Grey: Jaffar

2 magical damage dealing units and 2 physical damage dealing units. Albeit it woudl be a very underwhelming banner compared to the 1. and 2. one

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

Colorless: Takumi/Elise

Well Takumi already came out on a past Hero Fest banner, so I doubt they'll be focusing him again. If they do reuse older Hero Fest characters I sincerely hope Ryoma, Ike, and Hector come back.

9 minutes ago, Logos said:

Well Takumi already came out on a past Hero Fest banner, so I doubt they'll be focusing him again. If they do reuse older Hero Fest characters I sincerely hope Ryoma, Ike, and Hector come back.

Other people here mentioned an interest in seeing Hector again though. Why can't I be interested in seeing Takumi again?

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Other people here mentioned an interest in seeing Hector again though. Why can't I be interested in seeing Takumi again?

because you just wanna kill him for Close Counter I... I don't know. I just feel like after the second Hero Fest banner their pattern is going to be new units each banner. And it's just a feeling, it can go anyway since just having 2 different samples isn't enough to tell us the pattern. I'm sorry I didn't mean it, you can have Takumi. .-.

1 minute ago, Logos said:

because you just wanna kill him for Close Counter I... I don't know. I just feel like after the second Hero Fest banner their pattern is going to be new units each banner. And it's just a feeling, it can go anyway since just having 2 different samples isn't enough to tell us the pattern. I'm sorry I didn't mean it, you can have Takumi. .-.

I'd actually use Hector, honestly. But I suppose.

7 hours ago, Hilda said:

I really dont think they will put the Brave Heroes into a Hero Fest banner, they prolly want to keep them a bit rare for a while. My guess: they will just redo the 1. Hero Fest banner with Ryoma Hector Takumi and Azura.

But then again if they wanted a new banner it prolly would be:
Red: Lyn
Green: Sonya
Blue: Hinoka
Grey: Jaffar

2 magical damage dealing units and 2 physical damage dealing units. Albeit it woudl be a very underwhelming banner compared to the 1. and 2. one

Eh, Hone Fliers banner is hype.