Need help making my sprites 16 colours so that Usenti and the game don't have a fit

Ayr

So, as I'm sure anyone who is well versed in Fire Emblem spriting is aware, so far as we know, if you want to make a custom sprite or recolour in the GBA Fire Emblem games it has to include no more than 16 different colours on that one particular sprite.
I'm planning to create a ROM hack in the future, likely for FE7, and so far I've been creating battle sprites and very mediocre portrait splices by myself. However, I only found out about Usenti's 16-colour checker about a month ago and I've had to go back through lots of my sprites making sure they all use only 16 colours. It's a massive pain finding out one sprite uses 8 different shades of white that all look exactly the same for no reason in particular.

If anyone with a lot of free time would be willing to help me out by reducing some of my sprites to 16 colours it would be most appreciated. Drop me a PM or something.

Edited by Ayr

There's a tool in Usenti that does that for you. Go to Palette - Requantise, and set the number to 16. The sprite will be reduced to 16 colours if there are more.