Trouble inserting songs with EA

Moliblazer

I've been trying to insert a song to FE7 with event assembler, but I can't figure out how to make it work:

Event Assembler doesn't even show an error when I run it at the end of the proccess, but when I try to open the rom the screen is just white.

For the record what I did was place a midi over mid2agb, then take the resulting .s file and placing it over s2ea, then I opened Music Installer.event and added this: 

SongTable(8,Lussaria_Destiny,MapMusicGroup)
#include "Lussaria_Destiny.event"

and then I ran Event Assembler, which gave no errors.

As far as I can tell, I followed all the instructions, but the resulting room doesn't start and is just a white screen.

Edited by Moliblazer

I think you're supposed to specify where the song data is going to go with an org command? It probably overwrote some important data and the game won't start because of that.

I thought of this too, but when I tried it at first it didn't work, but your response made me try again and, as it turns out, it does work if the ORG command is the first thing in the file.

Thanks!

I just don't know why none of the guides and tutorials and exemples I read mentioned it...