Your First 5 Star

Inferno lizard

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's see, my Jeorge is -res/+hp. I also recall my second 5 star, which was Klein. I remember this because I recall being super annoyed that both of my 5 stars were archers. I use the Klein now however, and apparently his IVs (+atk/-def) are good for him.

Edit: Dangit, mistyped, he was +hp, not +atk

Edited by Inferno lizard

Young Tiki was my first 5*+Spd/-Def. She was great in that first month or so until I got another red 5*. Poor Tiki got put on the bench pretty much immediately after I got Seliph. I don't think I'll ever get rid of her though except to merge into a different nature. 

Frederick. Not simply because he's my favorite FE character not named Ike either. I pulled no 5 star units in almost the first two months of the game. My very first one had to be an upgrade, and due to favoritism, that was Freddy. :P

He's still a big part of my group now too, especially since he got a merge and is my summoner support. :3

My first was Roy, who stayed on my team for a while. When I learned about IVs, I searched him up to find out he was also +Atk. 

He doesn't see as much use these days, but he's still vital in Arena Assault. He only has to look at a melee green unit and they keel over :)

The first 5-Star i pulled was Hawkeye. The first unit i promoted to 5-Stars was Sophia, both because she's a favorite of mine, and because she was my first ever pull in this game. I think she's +Def because her Defense stat is 33, which is unnaturally high for a mage in this game.

14 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Frederick. Not simply because he's my favorite FE character not named Ike either. I pulled no 5 star units in almost the first two months of the game. My very first one had to be an upgrade, and due to favoritism, that was Freddy. :P

He's still a big part of my group now too, especially since he got a merge and is my summoner support. :3

Didn't you pull Eirika before you 5 star'd Frederick? 

Mine was Lyn. She's primarily used for donating arena points nowadays. She's merged with Galeforce heh

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Didn't you pull Eirika before you 5 star'd Frederick?

No, I'm certain I upgraded Frederick first... But I can't remember EXACTLY when either happened, I just know it was late March for both. Besides, since I dumped that Eirika, I wouldn't count her anyway.

Edited by Anacybele

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

No, I'm certain I upgraded Frederick first... But I can't remember EXACTLY when either happened, I just know it was late March for both. Besides, since I dumped that Eirika, I wouldn't count her anyway.

FOUND IT

YEAH Fred really was your first 5 star LOL

The first unit on my first pull was Leo. Back then, he seemed pretty amazing, with his high movement and cool attack, so I didn't bother rerolling. He quickly fell off.  By then I didn't want to lose my time invested, so I stuck with that account. He's +Spd -Res, which would be great...on almost anyone but him. 

3 minutes ago, Eridras said:

The first unit on my first pull was Leo. Back then, he seemed pretty amazing, with his high movement and cool attack, so I didn't bother rerolling. He quickly fell off.  By then I didn't want to lose my time invested, so I stuck with that account. He's +Spd -Res, which would be great...on almost anyone but him. 

He can work with that boon/bane combo.  Put Speed +3/Fury in his A slot, and have Hone Cavalry handy, then have him bait someone.  The higher Speed will make it harder for enemies to double him, and QR should take care of the rest.

I think the only units that absolutely can't work with that are Wary Fighter armors and Sophia.  There's a few others where it would be painful (Lukas comes to mind).

Either Cain or Marth, since I got both in the same pull. They (alongside a 5* Camilla I pulled in the next summon) where my mainstays for the original Story chapters (1-9). As for their fates...

Cain - He now has a replacement in terms of a different Cain but with a +ATK nature, so I am waiting for the right time to promote my 4* Cain and to merge to two.
Marth - Right now he is benched, save for when I need a cheap "Falchion Medic" character. He is waiting to be merged whenever I pull a "preferred nature" version of him.
Camilla - Sacrificed to my beloved Cherche for the Brave Axe+. Camilla had around 700 SP and was held in high regard for her early contributions, but getting the Brave Axe+ on Cherche sooner rather than later won out.
For the first Five Star I still actively use, it is a +SPD, -ATK Ryoma. I pulled him in the summon after Camilla. I don't mind the -ATK on him since I tend to use Ryoma defensively.

Edited by Sire

A +spd -res Camilla. She was incredibly useful early on and carried me through a lot of things, including Narcian's original GHB. She was my main and best green until I got Spring Camilla. She doesn't get fielded much anymore, but I still have her and may eventually make her into a DC/Emerald Axe build so she's more usable in the current state of things.

Edited by Alkaid

3ZgEU14.png?1

I got her (+Res/-Def if you can't tell) from my first ever summoning session. Sadly, I scarcely use her these days though she was one the main units I leaned on in the early going. It doesn't help that the other 5* blue fliers I've since gotten (+Atk Cordelia, +Spd Summer!Corrin, +Atk Tana) are all better options compared to her. Maybe someday soon I'll at least give her Fury or something else that's better than Armored Blow provided my laziness doesn't prevail.