Your First 5 Star

Inferno lizard

My first 5* was a M! Corrin that is still my best Red Sword I use today.  After him, I pulled a Takumi, who I was very salty that he wasn't a Leo until I realized he was meta breaking at the time and used him to kill everything.  Ah good times before Reinhardt ruled Heroes

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My first 5* has been Kagero, who helped me a lot in the first weeks. She just killed every infantry unit in the early story maps. Currently she has comebacks in Arena Assault to take care of LnD mages. 

Michalis has been my first 5* promotion, he seemed enough badass and I lacked green melees. With reposition he became my "evil taxi" (Lloyd's GHB) and now he also has some special appearances in AA (because of QR+Bonfire). 

My first 5 star was Lucina.  I was re-rolling for Takumi or Hector, but never got one of them.  When Lucina came up, I figured I'd keep her.  She's still a great unit for me, although not on my A team anymore since I got Lancina and Red Ike

Mine was Ephraim. I first leveled him without paying attention to his nature, and by level 40, I discovered he was + Spd -Res, whcih, while not optimal, is surprisingly good. He's one of the staples of my teams, S support with Tharja, who he buffs and protects. Recently got his sister and she's nowhere as good as him as a combat unit, while being exactly the same as a buffbot.

My first was Azura. I was really disappointed cause I'm not really a fan, and I probably would have re-rolled if I had known you could. But I'm glad I didn't because as it turned out dancers are pretty damn helpful :)

First 5* was Eirika followed closely by Julia and Camilla in the next 2 summoning sessions. Sacked Camilla for Brave Axe+ for Cherche who I eventually sacked for Death Blow Reinhardt so it was kind of a waste but oh well. I used the other 2 a lot once I got them and for quite a while afterwards, but now I don't use them all that often horse emblem for the win!