Could they be child units in fire emblem hereos

Malik

It's certainly not out of the realm of possibility. Although technically Seliph, Julia, and Lucina would all be considered 2nd generation units, I believe (not sure on the first two, haven't played Genealogy, but I'm pretty sure they fall under that category). I assume the reason they haven't yet is because the 3DS games already had quite a few characters at the game's launch, Fates in particular getting the lion's share, and they've opted to focus on other titles for the time being, outside of seasonal banners.

They are certainly popular, but the older games have their fans as well. Personally, even though I am a fan of the 3DS titles, Awakening in particular, I think it's better they focus on titles that didn't already have characters in the game at launch, to give them a bit of time to catch up to the amount of characters other games already have in, before they start giving us more characters from games like Awakening and Fates. Even though there are quite a few characters from those games I'd like to see in.

8 minutes ago, CancerTurtle said:

They are certainly popular, but the older games have their fans as well. Personally, even though I am a fan of the 3DS titles, Awakening in particular, I think it's better they focus on titles that didn't already have characters in the game at launch, to give them a bit of time to catch up to the amount of characters other games already have in, before they start giving us more characters from games like Awakening and Fates. Even though there are quite a few characters from those games I'd like to see in.

Yeah maybe there are still many units to cover but when there will be so many units do you think there will ever be children 

8 minutes ago, Malik said:

Yeah maybe there are still many units to cover but when there will be so many units do you think there will ever be children 

Like I said, it's certainly not out of the realm of possibility. Some of the 2nd gen units are quite popular in their own right, and it's not hard to imagine a banner being built around them, possibly themed to Future Past or Heirs of Fate or some such. It's just a matter of playing the waiting game, just as I assume most people are doing as they wait for certain characters they like.

Doubtful for those that aren't guaranteed to exist. Warriors is explicitly avoiding second generation characters and from what I've seen this seems to be the case here.

It is not impossible but think if all the people who could get upset at a child having the wrong hair color.  It would imply their favorite ship is wrong.  That would upset some people and could cause a few issues from a very vocal minority.

2 minutes ago, Culpa said:

It is not impossible but think if all the people who could get upset at a child having the wrong hair color.  It would imply their favorite ship is wrong.  That would upset some people and could cause a few issues from a very vocal minority.

Every child has a "canon" hair color that is used in all official art of the character, and said hair colors usually do not confirm or deny any shippings.

I have yet to see anyone shouting "Severa has Red hair, therefore Gregor is her official father!" or similar, and the only reason people complain about hair color is because the color is usually quite out there and might not fit the character as well as other colors, so I really don't think anyone is going to care.

6 minutes ago, NekoKnight said:

I'm not overly fond of most of the second gen characters but if I had to pick 4 for a banner, I'd go with Morgan, Shiro, Midori and Selkie (for appearance if nothing else).

Traitor! How dare you want her instead of someone awesome like Cynthia?!

P03bQN4.gif

Does anyone remember two-year-old memes?

1 hour ago, Thane said:

Traitor! How dare you want her instead of someone awesome like Cynthia?!

P03bQN4.gif

Does anyone remember two-year-old memes?

Using Star Wars traitor memes when you have perfectly fine Takumemes available. Shame.

FE Heroes is dangerously short on furries. We need Selkie or Lethe asap.

If I had to pick child units from Awakening and Fates (since second gen GotHW has too much potential for legendary weapon inheritance and it'll just confuse me) to be in Heroes, this is about what I'd go with:

• Spoiler

• Nah (Green Breath) with Dark Breath+.
    • Brady (Staff) with Martyr and Pain, but high attack.
    • Female Morgan (Blue Tome) with Blarblade.
    • Laurent (Red Tome) with Rauorraven.
    • GHB: Male Morgan (Green Tome) with Gronnblade

• Shigure (Lance Flier) with some sort of Swordbreaker Lance.
    • Male Kana (Sword) with some sort of weaker Yato (Attack/Speed +2 when attacking?) or Ganglari (Fury 2 built in)
    • Dwyer (Staff cav) with Recover and Panic
    • Midori (Bow) with some sort of Resistance +2 Bow

• Shiro (Lance) with Guard Naginata (Def/Res +2 when being attacked)
    • Kiragi (Bow) with a weaker Fujin Yumi
    • Hisame (Sword) with some sort of Katana (maybe with Life and Death 1 built in?)
    • Mitama (Staff) with a Rod and a Staff with Wrathful Staff built in.

• Siegbert (Sword Cav) with a weaker Siegfried
    • Forrest (Staff cav) with Gravity and Rehabilitate
    • Ophelia (Blue Tome) with Missiletainn (special cooldown -1)
    • Soleil (Axe) with Hand Axe (Distant Counter built in, but it's inheritable, 10 might, and Speed -5)

• FE Fates Child Units GHB: Female Kana (Green Breath) with a breath attack with Noontime built in.

•  

The developers haven't added any new (non-event) Awakening or Fates characters since launch. They're probably just holding off until other games have caught up in representation.

I'm still hoping for Nah and Kana with the Experience and Valor skills for breath weapons. Or maybe just Kana (M) and Kana (F) since I like Kana more than Nah.

I'm more interested in Genealogy's second generation characters, though. Maybe we'll get Leaf someday.

I see no reason for them not to be added, eventually. Like some others have said, I suspect they're just letting the other games catch up a bit. 

Once they do come in, they'll just use the default colours. I don't know why it always has to be seen as making things canon - no one seems to mind about the official art. Heck, they can handwave it like they did for Fates, by saying they're changed their appearance because of XYZ...

As for the FE4 kids... Well, there's no problems anyway, there ^.^ They've already added Seliph and Julia. I keep hoping for Ares so we can reunite him with his dad ^.^ 

...Yup, the game totally needs more beautiful blonde paladins... xD

6 hours ago, NekoKnight said:

FE Heroes is dangerously short on furries. We need Selkie or Lethe asap.

For those not into ladies, we need Volug, Ranulf, and Kaden(?).

3 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Playable Areone and Ishtar when?

When its time for the 2nd Gen to gets its time in the sun. Though only one of them will likely get in on the first 2nd Gen Banner- the other you'll have to wait another year for. Anyhow they have fixed parentage, so they're not really an issue.

I haven't played FE4, and have no interest in experiencing the 13 and 14 kids, but if I had to choose my choices:

FE4: Ced, Coirpre, Patty, and Tine, Arthur, or Shannan. Make Ced Coirpre and the Tordo siblings all Lewyn's kids- you can't get enough Forseti.

FE13: Laurent, Gerome, Kjelle and Annette Nah.

FE14: Forrest, Kiragi, Shiro, and I guess Ophelia (but do something about her outfit). Or Kana cosplaying as DQ5's Parry.