Could they be child units in fire emblem hereos

Malik

I wish they would lock it to Awakening and Fates characters, and you combine another character from that series with the linked parent unit to summon children, and their stats, and IVs are affected by the units you use. I would really like Gerome, Inigo (the true Inigo with a better art style), Cynthia, Owain (real Owain(with better artstyle))), Morgan (OP balanced stats potential), and of course last but not least Ophelia (with a line that say's "What light is this?"). 

Edited by Logos

I think in terms of children units that haven't been in Heroes (FEs 4, 13 and 14 more specifically), I think we're liable to see at the least the Genealogy cast sooner than later, what with the rumored banner, as well as the fact that Gen 2 is more popular than Gen 1 overall in Japan iirc. Others would probably be the Fates trio in alternates, or maybe the rest of the Awakening kids. 

9 minutes ago, Logos said:

I wish they would lock it to Awakening and Fates characters, and you combine another character from that series with the linked parent unit to summon children, and their stats, and IVs are affected by the units you use.

I can't see that happening, it'd be too easy to get kids that way. Has to be plain old banners so Pay to Players will spend money pulling their for their favorites.

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I can't see that happening, it'd be too easy to get kids that way. Has to be plain old banners so Pay to Players will spend money pulling their for their favorites.

@Logos I'm thinking the opposite- it'd encroach on the 'summoning sets' thing that's illegal.

Plus, do you know how many Sumias I'd need for her, Cynthia and Lucina?

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

What if you needed to 5 star both of your units, and have the right IVs if you wanted to get anything good out of it. They could make a banner full of important parent characters as 5*, and there could be a good deal of people willing to invest in that.

2 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

@Logos I'm thinking the opposite- it'd encroach on the 'summoning sets' thing that's illegal.

Plus, do you know how many Sumias I'd need for her, Cynthia and Lucina?

Sumia banner for you to spend on then!

11 minutes ago, Logos said:

What if you needed to 5 star both of your units, and have the right IVs if you wanted to get anything good out of it. They could make a banner full of important parent characters as 5*, and there could be a good deal of people willing to invest in that.

Sumia banner for you to spend on then!

14 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Not likely.

It would be kind of neat if there was a Heroes original character who could be the "child" of the summoner and their S supported character. The child would have the weapon and boon/bane of the non-summoner "parent", they would be the same gender, their stats would be adjusted for weapon type (melee or ranged) and would have a Bond support just like the summoner's "spouse". If you broke the S support with the spouse, the child would stay the same until a new S support was made.

You can't send home or sacrifice your kid for SI!

24 minutes ago, NekoKnight said:

You can't send home or sacrifice your kid for SI!

But Anna told me to bring my firstborn to the mountaintop and offer their soul! She promised me I'd be RNGproof if I did.

I guess the "kid" you describe could be a "golem" or "doll" of sorts. A magical creation imbued with life from another source.

Wouldn't surprise me if they at some point add child characters in the future. Technically, Lucina is a child character and also a lot of the most popular units from Fates/Awakening were child characters. I figure it's just a matter of time.