Where are mercurius and Parthia?

They can only be gotten by forging. You need to upgrade Blessed Bows and Blessed Swords to the max level. Then you can upgrade them into the Regelia. That process costs an absurd amount of gold coins though. IS needs to trick you into buying their cheat code DLC somehow after all.

Fortunately you miss not out on much if you don't get them. They are both far worse then the Gradivus. The Mercurius in particular is really underwhelming.

Edited by BrightBow

1 minute ago, BrightBow said:

They can only be gotten by forging. You need to upgrade Blessed Bows and Blessed Swords to the max level. Then you can upgrade them into the Regelia. That process costs an absurd amount of gold coins though. IS needs to trick you into buying their cheat code DLC somehow after all.

Fortunately you miss not out on much if you don't get them. They are both far worse then the Gradivus. The Mercurius in particular is really underwhelming.

Oh, okay then. What makes them really underwhelming?

2 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Mercurius only provides recovery, otherwise, its rather unremarkable, barring its 11 might and -2 spd.

I don't agree with Parthia tho, as while its not broken like the Killer Bow's Hunter's Volley, Trance Shot increases range by 3, making it possible to deal damage while staying out of range from any enemy

12 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

The Mercurius has about the same stats as an ordinary Silver Sword except it doesn't have any Arts besides Recovery. The Parthia is pretty good but unfortunately it is completely outclassed by the Killer Bow. It still has it's uses though. It's art may lack the crazy power of the Killer Bow but it can extend it's range even further. The Mercurius on the other hand just doesn't do anything special.

I would like to note that while the Mercurius starts out with higher stats then the Silver Sword, it doesn't stay that way because ordinary silver weapon can be upgraded 5 times while the Regelia can only be upgraded once. And even ignoring the massive costs of turning a Blessed Sword into the Mercurius, upgrading silver weapons is still far cheaper since they don't cost you any gold coins.

Edited by BrightBow

2 hours ago, Motendra said:

I don't agree with Parthia tho, as while its not broken like the Killer Bow's Hunter's Volley, Trance Shot increases range by 3, making it possible to deal damage while staying out of range from any enemy

Yeah, isn't Parthia able to hit the Thabes superboss without trigger their movement or something?

Honestly, the only time i got the mercurius was when i aimed for the "get all three regalia" achievement, and even then, you can always just copy the save file, create the mercurius, and then delete the save with mercurius afterword.

I'd say that the Parthia is certainly useable. The main advantage for the Killer Bow is Hunter's volley, and while Trance shot's not as powerful, it's got accuracy and range, which has some good uses, especially on top of Partia's bases.

Couldn't tell with the Mercurius, though it's considered as a poor weapon overall. Seems I made the right choice to create a Parthia.

4 hours ago, Dayni said:

I'd say that the Parthia is certainly useable. The main advantage for the Killer Bow is Hunter's volley, and while Trance shot's not as powerful, it's got accuracy and range, which has some good uses, especially on top of Partia's bases.

Couldn't tell with the Mercurius, though it's considered as a poor weapon overall. Seems I made the right choice to create a Parthia.

I used parthia in both my runs, and 8 range is great.