Fire Emblem: Realms of the Cosmic Mirror - Rebirth (OOC)

NoahStratos

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is mine then.

Name: Boey
Origin: FE15
Starting Level 1?: No
Boon: HP
Bane: Defense
Weapon Ranks: Wind (D), Fire (E), Thunder (E)
Skills: Magic +2
Inventory: Elwind, Thunder, Fire

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, HyperMorian said:

I just saw a Pokémon, and now I'm considering myself to join in the ranks while also providing stuff, like sprite edits. Are you still accepting more players?

We are!

3 hours ago, HyperMorian said:

I just saw a Pokémon, and now I'm considering myself to join in the ranks while also providing stuff, like sprite edits. Are you still accepting more players?

Like Michelaar said, we're currently open. As for the sprites:

I need a sprite artist for custom static (1-frame) map sprites in the style of Fire Emblem 6~8 (Binding Blade to Sacred Stones). Especially considering that I'm getting more confident as a writer, I realize I write more than I draw/paint as of recent and there are several classes that I might have trouble finding and/or creating (don't worry, I give credit) sprites for, considering classes (Female Mercenary, Male Troubadour) that don't have an official GBA-style sprite and the chance someone will need a Manakete or beast unit sprite for a character (Manaketes other than Fae and Myrrh, Laguz units).

(also foreign units may apply with the above quote (Black Mage, Cu Chulainn, lamias, harpies, etc.))

I don't have any requests for you yet since we're just 2 chapters in and we're still waiting for the first turn of Chapter 1 to process. (no moves were made yet!) I'll message you privately when that time comes.

Your main character (Real world one) will debut after Chapter 1 is cleared.

Affirmative, will be looking forward to it if you want to.

Meanwhile, I'll drop off this RL character for the time being. Variations, they said.

Spoiler

Name: Lim
Physical Description: At 5'1 ft, he is also considerably a lightweight. A red cap covers his brunette hair and a pair of eyeglasses shield his black eyes. His outfit include a red shirt, black trousers and shoes. True to his origins, his face looks very Chinese.
Character Description: Lim is an egotistic, yet gullible boy who is bound by his prideful sentiment. He shows reluctance by refusing to dirty his hands in rough work of any sort until it is deemed necessary, and apparently is competent in general knowledge and a studious one at that. Despite commonly viewing people as inferiors and looking tough in the surface, in actuality, he is easily frightened and clings subtly on others with exorbitant expectations.
Background: Lim was formerly an above average school graduate who recently enrolled himself in the university. Being the person he is, his friends were only a select few, not to mention that they were also visibly uneasy with his presence nearby which he was aware of, though feeling indifferent. His life was the usual quaint type for almost everyone who chose to stay in the dormitory, money thinning on its own between times for unproductive people. Though it changed when he eventually took a side job from the poster he saw days ago -- to run a delivery service in McDonald's. That night, where he was given both a destination and a package to deliver, he ran off for the scooter he was entrusted with. Key inserted, he was ready to go and so he drove to the drop-off point... until an unfortunate event befell upon him midway. He thought his fate was sealed, but it appeared that something else overrode the very scene itself as his vision went white.
Stats:
Additional Base Stat Variation
HP: +1 (16) | STR: +0 (1) | MAG: +2 (2) | SKL: +0 (1)
SPD: +4 (5) | LCK: +8 (8) | DEF: +0 (1) | RES: +1 (1)
Personal Base Growths
HP: +0% (30%) | STR: +0% (10%) | MAG: +40% (40%) | SKL: +30% (35%)
SPD: +35% (40%) | LCK: +40% (50%) | DEF: +0% (10%) | RES: +35% (40%)
Weapon Ranks: N/A
Skills: Discipline, Resistance +2
Inventory: Sweets

10 hours ago, HyperMorian said:

Reveal hidden contents

Name: Lim
Physical Description: At 5'1 ft, he is also considerably a lightweight. A red cap covers his brunette hair and a pair of eyeglasses shield his black eyes. His outfit include a red shirt, black trousers and shoes. True to his origins, his face looks very Chinese.
Character Description: Lim is an egotistic, yet gullible boy who is bound by his prideful sentiment. He shows reluctance by refusing to dirty his hands in rough work of any sort until it is deemed necessary, and apparently is competent in general knowledge and a studious one at that. Despite commonly viewing people as inferiors and looking tough in the surface, in actuality, he is easily frightened and clings subtly on others with exorbitant expectations.
Background: Lim was formerly an above average school graduate who recently enrolled himself in the university. Being the person he is, his friends were only a select few, not to mention that they were also visibly uneasy with his presence nearby which he was aware of, though feeling indifferent. His life was the usual quaint type for almost everyone who chose to stay in the dormitory, money thinning on its own between times for unproductive people. Though it changed when he eventually took a side job from the poster he saw days ago -- to run a delivery service in McDonald's. That night, where he was given both a destination and a package to deliver, he ran off for the scooter he was entrusted with. Key inserted, he was ready to go and so he drove to the drop-off point... until an unfortunate event befell upon him midway. He thought his fate was sealed, but it appeared that something else overrode the very scene itself as his vision went white.
Stats:
Additional Base Stat Variation
HP: +1 (16) | STR: +0 (1) | MAG: +2 (2) | SKL: +0 (1)
SPD: +4 (5) | LCK: +8 (8) | DEF: +0 (1) | RES: +1 (1)
Personal Base Growths
HP: +0% (30%) | STR: +0% (10%) | MAG: +40% (40%) | SKL: +30% (35%)
SPD: +35% (40%) | LCK: +40% (50%) | DEF: +0% (10%) | RES: +35% (40%)
Weapon Ranks: N/A
Skills: Discipline, Resistance +2
Inventory: Sweets

Got him in. Just had to tweak some of those stats.

Lim's Level 2 and starts with a Thunder tome.

His promotion list is:

1. Mage
  2. Dark Mage
  3. Cavalier
  4. Archer
  5. Myrmidon

Other than inserting the new character into the spreadsheets, I'm still waiting for the "post drought" to end over at the IC topic.

Hate to say it, I probably won't be that active this month. This is... A really hard time for me, I'll leave it at that. I'll do things when I feel like it, or if someone wants to take over for me for a bit, that works too, if it's fine with you, NoahStratos.

1 minute ago, 「Nil」 said:

Hate to say it, I probably won't be that active this month. This is... A really hard time for me, I'll leave it at that. I'll do things when I feel like it, or if someone wants to take over for me for a bit, that works too, if it's fine with you, NoahStratos.

So, what do I do with your units? I can't think of alternatives for your semi-hiatus.

If someone wants to temporarily take over their actions, that's good. Other than that, I'll do what I can, when I can, until the chapter ends. I just came guarantee anything consistent, I apologise.

If no one does, just shove em somewhere, if you want. They won't gain any experience or anything, but, I'll deal with that later.

Edit: If at all curious, you can check my feed on my profile. I don't want to put it here for people to wander into.

Edited by 「Nil」

On 11/9/2017 at 8:40 AM, OrangePerson said:

@NoahStratos Question, does the Wand of Sparking require both Fire and Staff E rank or just one?

It just requires one of the two. I was wondering if this question about staves like this would come up.

Update: Kind trivial for a separate post here, but I've added a Status Condition section to the spreadsheet.

Edited by NoahStratos

25 minutes ago, Hylian Air Force said:

Didn't I already move this turn?

Michelaar was the only one who moved. We're in Turn 4, by the way.

58 minutes ago, Toyotasomi no Miko said:

i've just been down with pneumonia these last few days so that's why i haven't done any acting

no idea about anyone else though

Get well soon. Had a bad coughing case once. Wasn't pneumonia though.

Edited by NoahStratos