Tempest Trials: Moment of Fate!

Vaximillian

r5AtPrM.jpg

New Path of Radiance-themed tempest trials have just started and will last until October 7th!

Get your teams ready to brave the Ch. 13, 10-5 and the brand new final map in a non-stop assault!

wYlP2pS.jpg

The Black Knight is among the rewards, with the 5★ version at 30,000 points!

wdcHdZr.jpg

Young Mercenary Ike, Elincia, Nephenee, and Oscar are the 40% bonus heroes this round, while Mist, Soren, Titania, and the Black Knight are the 20% bonus heroes.

ylUrPfa.jpg

Also yeah, the World of Radiance banner is back under new label, still featuring Ike, Titania, Soren, and Mist. Go and get them if you want and need them!

Show off your Black Knights, people!

Edited by Vaximillian

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, Zelgius said:

I didn't bother with Crimean banner so I'm glad I have Ike as a bonus unit. The TT will be really handy for getting SP on the BK too.

Are you planning to go in with two red units? Respect!

I thought about going in with Ike and Elincia but that would mean 3 red units (Olivia), it could be tough

So glad Ike is a 40% Bonus Unit, otherwise the grind would have been tedious. Hopefully not using one of the Askr Lord as a Bonus Unit won't become the new thing for future TTs.

Now I'm off to decide who to bring along with Ike. Most of my best units are already maxed out with HM, so using them would be a waste. I wonder if my 4* Soren with +spd -def would be any good here? I like him as a character and he should be good after stealing some Nino skills. I realised that I really don't have a lot of good blue lancers apart from Camus, Est and Sharena. Wish I would have pulled Nephenee or even Oscar, but I'm just super unlucky on this banner, sigh.

Got Ike on the last day of the Tempest Trial Mini banner.

Got Mist this morning.

Just got Soren as 5* to prompt me to train the Soren I already have at 4* but with a better nature (+Spd -HP)

And Nephenee was the first unit I got from the Dauntless Crimeans banner.

Besides some skill inheritance issues, am I set or am I set.

My Elincia's nature sucks, so I don't know if I want to be using her as she's my only 40% unit. I do at least have Titania, Mist and Soren, but 20% bonus will still be too small. Especially considering the only 5* of them is Mist.

Also, BK is kinda nuts, will be glad to add him to my armours (rip Draug, finally replaced)

I guess that gives me a reason to take Ike off the bench outside Arena Assault, since he's the only 40% I have due to not pulling from the current FE9 banner much.

Probably not gonna use Mist though, since the statbuffs don't help Healers much and I already capped her HM.  Will probably use this to help train the Sakura Squad.

Got an Ike at +ATK and +1, a +ATK/-RES Soren I've had since the WoR banner, just got an Oscar yesterday (+HP/-ATK sadly...) so all 3 colors are covered. Really just going to have Oscar support a healer to keep everybody healthy and then get to work.

Also Black Knight is free. Mind=Blown.

Edited by Zeo

Unfortunatly I haven't pulled an Elincia from the current banner yet, so I'm going in with Ike as a bonus unit. I'll probably make a team of him, Ninian, Klein/Cherche and Linde/Tharja/Nino/Reinhardt (whoever I need to deal with the boss). Can't wait to get my Black Knight!

12 minutes ago, Tenzen12 said:

Well getting second Soren through free pull and decent Ike from free pull on hero banner make it looks like it should be pretty easy TT this time around. Hopefully Soren can pull own weight with Stat bonus. 

Soren is good. I’ve been using him since his release (he’s Spd/Def and +1), and he does really well even with his default RexcaliburTornado+. I gave him Fury, Lancebreaker, Draw Back, and Iceberg.

Kinda disappointed in Mist, Titania and Soren being only 20%, mostly because I have them, but not Ike (who needs him when you have Ryoma), and I'm definitely not pulling on the Elincia banner, so I guess I won't be giving a damn about highscores this time. Could be worse; feathers aren't that mandatory of an incentive anymore.

being F2P, I have none of the bonus allies. I actually had feathers saved up to promote the Askr trio character that would be bonus. I guess that plan goes out of the window. Ow well, Clive served me well last time, I assume the black knight will prove more than able to carry me through this one.

4 minutes ago, Kiran said:

I'm so glad I have Ike. No need to waste orbs pulling on the banner. Though I'm surprised they made the Crimean banner the 40% bonus since it's still ongoing. Makes more people want to pull I guess. 

I actually expected Ike and the three Crimeans to be the 40% bonus exactly because the trio are new, and Ike is, well, Ike.

24 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I actually expected Ike and the three Crimeans to be the 40% bonus exactly because the trio are new, and Ike is, well, Ike.

I expected the other way around with the Crimeans + BK at 20% and Ike + friends being at 40% since the previous TT banners always were the 40% bonus. But I guess they changed the formula this time around. 

Trying to decide if I want my team to be Elincia, Hinoka, Spring Camilla, and Elise or if I can drop Hinoka for Ninian.

I'm assuming a +10 Ninian with summoner support shouldn't have any trouble taking down the Black Knight, but going full flier emblem sounds like a lot of fun.

Being F2P I find it surprising that this time I have the entire 20% boost (yes I definitely have the black knight already) as well as Ike and Oscar (I'm not even a radiance fan I just happened to end up with the entire first radiance banner in 5*).

Anyway when this starts I have to go grind some feathers because I may or may not have wasted a few making a brave axe+ Legion , Brave Sword+ Chrom and Brave Bow+ Cordelia (I totally did.)

As for the Black Knight, I will introduce him to my TA3 Robin he is hilariously effective in TT (though I have to waste a few more feathers to get him QR 3)

Edited by Mackc2