Tempest Trials: Moment of Fate!

Vaximillian

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll definitely spend Friday training up Elincia then. Also have Ike, Titania, and an untrained 4 star Soren. I may pass on raising Soren. His nature is pretty bad (+Res/-Spd) and he's not a compelling unit at base, even if I spent my current 20K feathers promoting him to 5 star. 

I'll go with Elincia instead of Ike because she really needs the SP (and Ike has max HM if I remember correctly), even if she's -Atk she deals more damage than Palla and the boosts will help her quad a lot of units for easy kills. It makes me sad I can't use my Eirika because I'll be using two reds incluiding Olivia, maybe I'll go with S!Corrin, Hinoka and Minerva after Elincia learns Fortify fliers but no dancer really hurts on TT.

I'm really annoyed that they've continued the trend of putting 5* only characters as the top bonus units. I know there's potential for that to change, but that would be partway through and people would still need to pull and train the unit at 4*. 

I'm saying this as someone who has two of the top bonus units (Ike and Oscar), but I don't like the continuing trend for future TT's. It annoyed me last time >.< 

For this time, I'm debating between Ike and Oscar. I'll decide eventually ^.^ 

As much as I want an Ike and Elincia at this point, I'm low on orbs right now, so Nephenee is my best shot at a decent score bonus yield.  Does anyone know how long this TT will last?  If I manage to snipe me an Elincia before the banner ends, I hope to grind her out to LVL 40 and a couple of decent skills before the trial ends.

I'm itching to get started on the TT, but at the same time I'm glad to have time to SP up my Neph.  I have a spare Selena sitting around, so I'll be feeding her Reposition. Not sure what else I'l be feeding her, though.

*queues up Gamepress to look at later during my lunch break*

3 minutes ago, Selena4Lyfe said:

Does anyone know how long this TT will last?

September 23 to October 7. The usual two weeks.

3 minutes ago, Selena4Lyfe said:

I'm itching to get started on the TT, but at the same time I'm glad to have time to SP up my Neph.  I have a spare Selena sitting around, so I'll be feeding her Reposition. Not sure what else I'l be feeding her, though.

Nephenee functions well with her default kit if you're looking for something low-budget. If you're running a healer, you can use her default kit out of the box with your choice of assist and C skills and Fury instead of Atk Spd+.

4 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

September 23 to October 7. The usual two weeks.

Nephenee functions well with her default kit if you're looking for something low-budget. If you're running a healer, you can use her default kit out of the box with your choice of assist and C skills and Fury instead of Atk Spd+.

Looks like I'll have to find some other way to spend 10 minutes of my lunch break.  Thanks mate!

I don't have any of the 40% units, and the only 20% units I have are Mist and an unfinished 4-star Titania.

Will be trying for Ike (and Soren) when I get more orbs, I want them.

I'm going to put Oscar in a Pony Emblem team and call it a day. I'm glad he came in a free summon, but I'm sad that I can't pull Elincia, but eeeeeh Oscar is fine, I like him back in tellius game and he looks so happy in his mini sprite that is impossible not to like him.

Now, that is a Combo Whooper for free! Going to play for the Burger King, since... well, I don't have time to play to get in the top, so just take my whooper.

Btw, I hope the 4* version have the A skill in lv3, because... I want it for one of my Oboros (that is not going to happen, right?)

5 minutes ago, SniperGYS said:

I'm going to put Oscar in a Pony Emblem team and call it a day. I'm glad he came in a free summon, but I'm sad that I can't pull Elincia, but eeeeeh Oscar is fine, I like him back in tellius game and he looks so happy in his mini sprite that is impossible not to like him.

Now, that is a Combo Whooper for free! Going to play for the Burger King, since... well, I don't have time to play to get in the top, so just take my whooper.

Btw, I hope the 4* version have the A skill in lv3, because... I want it for one of my Oboros (that is not going to happen, right?)

My issue is less that I don't have time to play - that's what my sleepless nights are for - and more that I don't have but one stamina potion to use.  Have any you can spare? lol

Just now, Selena4Lyfe said:

My issue is less that I don't have time to play - that's what my sleepless nights are for - and more that I don't have but one stamina potion to use.  Have any you can spare? lol

Do you have silver coins in My Nintendo? Since I don't use them for discount cupons for games I don't want, I use my silver coins for stamina potions

For once my main account is luckier since I have Ike and the bonus stats will fix his attack bane

my second account however only has Titania and an half-trained -Atk Soren, and I had no luck with summoning and am now low on orbs. When idk get orbs, I guess is it better to summon from new units banner because more chance of bonus units? Even though TT banner only has Ike as a red, pulling red 5 stars seem to be harder?

Time to powerlevel that Soren I have real fast. I should probably up him too, but I am really wanting to hold onto the feathers I have to up some characters all at once. Almost at 60k.

Any idea what seals we will get?

For once my main account is luckier since I have Ike and the bonus stats will fix his attack bane

my second account however only has Titania and an half-trained -Atk Soren, and I had no luck with summoning and am now low on orbs. When idk get orbs, I guess is it better to summon from new units banner because more chance of bonus units? Even though TT banner only has Ike as a red, pulling red 5 stars seem to be harder?

My -Atk/+Res Ike is ready to be buffed, can't believe I actually am that lucky that I have another 40% boost character for this TT. I just wish the TT would come faster because I'm really busy all day, and I only got this weekend+thursday+friday to start a super-grind.

Edited by Logos

I've been testing out my Fake Nino Soren build on the FE Warriors map and it's super fun. I can't wait for his boosted stats during the TTs. I might even consider to make him a 5* at one point because Green Mages are just so handy during AA.

Still no luck pulling Elincia or any of the other PoR units, so I'll stick with Ike. I might do one last pull with the orbs I get during TT, but I really ought to save them up.

On 9/19/2017 at 0:25 PM, Cute Chao said:

I'm really annoyed that they've continued the trend of putting 5* only characters as the top bonus units. I know there's potential for that to change, but that would be partway through and people would still need to pull and train the unit at 4*. 

I'm saying this as someone who has two of the top bonus units (Ike and Oscar), but I don't like the continuing trend for future TT's. It annoyed me last time >.< 

For this time, I'm debating between Ike and Oscar. I'll decide eventually ^.^ 

This annoys me too. I haven't had a 40% bonus unit for ANY of the TTs except for the recent "mini" TT.

I kind of want to use my Flier Emblem team (Elincia, Hinoka, Minerva, S!Corrin) but TT always go "use a healer if you want to be consistent or use a dancer if you want to end this quick). Elincia is set in stone because Ike is maxed already, but I'd need to give someone Renewal+Reciprocal aid if I want to go with my fliers. I'm starting to notice how Hinoka restrains my teambuilding choices due to Hone fliers and killing her is no option.

Maybe I'll go the safer route with Elincia, Olivia, Oscar and Julia.

5 hours ago, Sproutling said:

This annoys me too. I haven't had a 40% bonus unit for ANY of the TTs except for the recent "mini" TT.

The first one was fine. The bonus units were Robin (available at 3-4*, occasionally on banners at 5*), Nowi (available at 4-5*), Tharja (available at 4-5*) and Lucina (the only exclusive) and, I think, two of the bonus units were free (Lissa and Masked Lucina.. can't remember who the other two were). 

Second one had Alm, Boey, Mae and Faye, so two 5* exclusives and two 4-5*. Funnily enough, I only had Alm, but even if I hadn't, it wouldn't have felt so bad, since there would be a good chance I could pull Boey or Mae if I tried. 

That felt fine. One 5* exclusive - heck, even two, feels fine to me, but the other two should be 4-5* and the majority shouldn't be from the latest banner >.< I know it's to encourage pulling, but it feels pretty mean spirited. I mean, I only pulled 'cos I liked Oscar, and I only got Ike because he wanted to come to me before Seth for some reason. On the one before this, I had had really cruddy look on the Echoes banner and only pulled Saber, who I was happy with, but wasn't on the list. The rest were 5* exclusives - all from the same banner, except Celica, and it just felt like it was rubbing my face in it -.-