Tempest Trials: Moment of Fate!

Vaximillian

It seems many people slow down after reaching 110k-115k. With my score of 118,057 I reached for the first time top 5k in this TT (rank 4245). I hope I can stay there by just doing the daily 2 lunatic/7 runs, because I'm tired of these maps. 

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone had trouble with Seliph spamming Rally Speed? There's "Rally Stalling", and then there's "Seliph is adjacent to my Lukas, but would Rally Effie anyway, despite standing in the one spot Effie can attack from."

tumblr_oxb183PsEy1sn35pqo1_1280.png

Oboro vs Black Knight. Winner: Black Knight.

(He took about 30 damage from her attack on the enemy phase, but Clarine healed him back up to full with two uses of Recover.)

2 hours ago, phineas81707 said:

Has anyone had trouble with Seliph spamming Rally Speed? There's "Rally Stalling", and then there's "Seliph is adjacent to my Lukas, but would Rally Effie anyway, despite standing in the one spot Effie can attack from."

Effie has a more favorable match-up against Lukas, so the AI prioritizes Effie's attack over Seliph's.

This happens all the time with my Arena Assault runs because I end up with a giant clump of Armor March green armors where the unit that the AI wants to use to attack Tiki is constantly blocked by someone else. I had one case where a pair of Hectors traded off blocking Sheena in an infinite loop (I think the loop was three or four turns long).

Just got to 20,000. I've been seriously slacking. The remaining daily multipliers should be able to get me another 10,580, and then it's 12 more runs after that to finish off 40,000.

This is going to be tough considering all of my free time for the past two days has gone to playing Warriors.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

Just got to 20,000. I've been seriously slacking. The remaining daily multipliers should be able to get me another 10,580, and then it's 12 more runs after that to finish off 40,000.

This is going to be tough considering all of my free time for the past two days has gone to playing Warriors.

Haha.

I've been slacking on Belinda's account too.

For different reasons though

Just got all the rewards with a score of 100,218. 

Other achievements include; getting Azura and Ingo to S support, getting Valter and Ryoma to S support, maxing Ninian’s HM, and maxing out Ike’s SP. 

I’m getting fairly burned out also, but I think I’ll keep going a bit more today to get Alm and Celica to S support. 

12 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

How is Warriors? 

So I've gotten exactly 99,999 points in my 2nd account, and that's currently rank 25,466

Had to use a few stamina pots, after a late start because of being overseas, and then just wanted to get all rewards now because I'll be busy working from tomorrow until the weekend

I used based Elincia with Desperation + Iceberg, Ninian, M!Robin and Brave Lyn. TA Robin is great against the BK, especially with Bonfire charged.

I used the non-bonus rounds to train up my Soren, Titania and my own BK as well.

For my main, Ike was now maxed out so BK replaced him, followed by Brave Lyn, TA M Robin (also maxed out now) and PA!Azura. Axzura really helped out when I summoned her, as the team needed someone against blues and I only had a Ruby Sword Olivia before. Currently 101k and last I checked was 18,000 rank.

Got the last reward. I have over 180 stamina potions so I'm starting to burn them for more Hero Merit and SP grinding for Elincia and Black Knight. Hopefully will attain a top 10K rank along the way, it's hard to get a read on how competitive people are for that.

Reached over 110k right now and looks like I still have a ways to go to get up to the top 5k. I slacked a lot and only used 1 potion for TT all this time so far, so I think my score's good considering the actual effort put in. At least the road ahead of me means I'll still have some HM to gain before I'm done. The Mae I promoted 2 days ago is already a almost 1.5k HM, which is pretty nice. Might start losing my mind after a few more stamina potions, though.

As someone who didn't really bother playing to get all the rewards, I'm a bit over 55k before the last day after probably my worst set of plays of it today.

I have just been terrible with it lately though, losing at least one unit early on and then leading to losing the first party before the last map, usually leading me to nearly losing a second party beforehand because I couldn't use an optimal team for the last map. I then managed to get a D rank in survival and E in Speed. On a playthrough were I had the bonus. I am feeling dumb right now.

1 hour ago, Alkaid said:

Reached over 110k right now and looks like I still have a ways to go to get up to the top 5k. I slacked a lot and only used 1 potion for TT all this time so far, so I think my score's good considering the actual effort put in. At least the road ahead of me means I'll still have some HM to gain before I'm done. The Mae I promoted 2 days ago is already a almost 1.5k HM, which is pretty nice. Might start losing my mind after a few more stamina potions, though.

4049th with 131k right now. Rank is moving all the time, seems everybody wants to be sure to stay in top 5k. 

11 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Hmm, I seem to be hemorraging rank. 127,551 points is rank 4,139 at the moment. Stop gaining score, dammit!

150,850 is good for rank #1505

I've been playing quite a bit but I haven't been gaining very quickly.

1 hour ago, Astellius said:

What's the current mark for the 5k-10k bracket? I'm at 16k with 105k points. I know that most stop at around the 100k point mark, so I'm wondering how far off the next bracket is for me, if it might be worth it to strive for it.

I’m sitting at ~5500 with 126476, if that helps any. It doesn’t seem like you’re too far off. I’ve been hovering around the 5k mark for the past few days with about a bar and a half of stamina put towards the tempest each day.

1 hour ago, Astellius said:

What's the current mark for the 5k-10k bracket? I'm at 16k with 105k points. I know that most stop at around the 100k point mark, so I'm wondering how far off the next bracket is for me, if it might be worth it to strive for it.

I kind of hover between a rank of 6.4k and 7k with a score of about 118k. I stopped doing multiple runs every day after I hit 100k earlier this week. Just 3 for the rewards. Sometimes I do more on auto-battle Lunatic 5 if I have the extra stamina. I'm having more fun saving stamina potions. lol

1 hour ago, LordFrigid said:

I’m sitting at ~5500 with 126476, if that helps any. It doesn’t seem like you’re too far off. I’ve been hovering around the 5k mark for the past few days with about a bar and a half of stamina put towards the tempest each day.

38 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I kind of hover between a rank of 6.4k and 7k with a score of about 118k. I stopped doing multiple runs every day after I hit 100k earlier this week. Just 3 for the rewards. Sometimes I do more on auto-battle Lunatic 5 if I have the extra stamina. I'm having more fun saving stamina potions. lol

Thanks! That's at least some indication of where the points lie for the bracket, even if both of those points are in the higher percentiles of the bracket. Anyone know the lower ends of the bracket? I probably won't try for it, as it seems like it would require a significant push for me without a lot of payout, as it's only 2k feathers more and I'm kinda tired of the tempest. But there's 2x SP tomorrow, and I need to train up my new PA Azura! So there's that.

56 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

So it seems like 135k+ for a guaranteed stay in the 5k bracket, correct?

I wouldn't be too sure. I dropped ~500 ranks this night to 4,411th with 132k. I guess I will have to do the two multiplied runs today and some additional ones to reach somewhere near 138k, perhaps 140k to be sure. 

Edited by mampfoid